Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Final Voting: Most Bizarre Member

Saru

Who should win Most Bizarre Member ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Most Bizarre Member ?

• Kimm
    • Monster-Finder
    • Transhumanism
    • Man_in_Mudboots
    • Cloud_Strife
    • Jimmy_Potzenpans
    • Sarkypi
    • Nintendork

The voting for this category will close on Friday 11th. The person with the most votes will be the winner. The choices available in this vote are the most nominated members from the nominations thread for this category.

Feel free to post/comment on your vote, but do not try to influence the voting with cries of 'Vote for me!' or anything else along those lines . Trying to cast more than one vote in a particular category is also disallowed.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Agent_21

• Fluffybunny

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

clap.gif Go on Sarky, you can do it. I have faith....and a vote. grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

i don't see how 2055 was bizarre, just an idiot who thought he was being funny, as he proclaimed.

How could monster finder not be winning this one by a landslide? wow.

i just read up on monster finder...Edit; removed obscenity, if i had know about him before i vited i would have voted for him...

janielsen, I'm quiclkly losing patience with your constant use of vulgarities, clean up the verbage, please.

Edited by Magikman

I dunno, transhumanism's can aliens give me superpowers kind of stole the show for me.

I dunno, transhumanism's can aliens give me superpowers kind of stole the show for me.

Was a close run thing between Alien superpowers and phantom pregnancys, so I went with the higher frequency poster of the two.

Fenris Posted on Jun 5 2004, 09:06 AM

Was a close run thing between Alien superpowers and phantom pregnancys, so I went with the higher frequency poster of the two. 

ROTFLMAO...i like that..

I voted for Kimm. He was a very strange boy. Is he even allowed on this board anymore? I can't say that I miss him or his "school for the gifted". laugh.gif