Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the government responsible for UFO's?

Dowdy

i was reading on this site, http://www.howstuffworks.com, about what new technology will be around in the future. - excellent site, mind you. it tells about DNA computers, Quantum computers and how we will one day go to the stars.

I was reading about Solar Sails and Anti-Matter to use as propulsion and then i came across 'Light-propulsion' as a way of getting us to the stars. When i was reading it, it showed what a Light-propulsion craft would look like and it came up with this......

When i looked at it i thought nothing of it but my brother, who was also reading it with me, said that it looks like the same craft that these two police saw a few year back, that he saw on a documentry (he also said that after the police saw the UFO they saw black helicopters around the area)

Still thinking nothing of it, i kept on reading and then came up 'Microwave-propelled Lightcraft' and once again they showed how a Microwave-propelled Lightcraft would look like and this really got me thinking because it looked like the classic type of saucer UFO

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Dowdy

• Electro

• CASTOR

Top Posters In This Topic

There seem to be quite a few experimental aircraft that resemble the classic UFO "saucer" shape, perhaps such a shape makes a flying craft quicker and more aerodynamic.

In the past there have been alleged design schematics of saucer shaped craft, aswell as reports from test-pilots who claim to have seen such machines being tested first hand. When you think about it, UFOs of this description are seen all the time, and it would be logical to assume that they are indeed a form of experimental aircraft, given that craft of this shape are rumoured to be in development.

It's possible that some of these theoretical designs have gone way beyond the drawing board, and have actually been built and tested in secret. These are the "Black Projects" that are rumoured to exist, and would indeed explain a vast majority ( if not all ) otherwise unexplainable UFO sightings.

• 1 month later...

Good stuff. I beleive that another type of propulsion that has been experimented with is high voltage electromagentic propulsion. On a small scale, the discharge of a capacitor can actually induce momentum in an object. Similarly it is thought that this principle could be applied to larger objects.

Who knows. Maybe we can already see the results! biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

the saucer shape aircraft was a design we stole from germany when we went in and blew the crap out of them. they had it on the drawing board then and all our guys said that it was briliant. we have all seen the "test" run of the first craft the gov. built take off for about 10 seconds and land not very gracefully. that was what, fifty years ago? i cant imagine what they have now.

CASTOR