Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Bigfoot photo from motion-activated cam

IronGhost

This is causing something of stir up here in my neck of the woods in Minnesota. Personally, I don't see how anyone could think this photo shows a real Bigoot.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19101-Kittson-County-Top-News-Examiner~y2009m12d11-Bigfoot-captured-on-motionactivated-camera-in-northern-Minnesota-Not-everyone-thinks-so

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• DieChecker

• _Only

• glyndowers heir

Looks like a costume to me,

Yeah, looks like a guy in a costume. The more and more I learn about "Bigfoot", the less and less I believe it ever existed at all. But there are so many people that want people to believe it's real so bad that this picture being someone in a costume is soooo much more likely.

It does look very much human in proportion, the fur looks very flat and straight, for example the legs... which look more like baggy trousers than a muscular biped. There seems to be a lack of a muscular physique entirely. Im definately going to call gorilla suit here, atleast the Patterson film had vague blurry muscle movement.

This motion-activated camera is probably well known about by the locals, and some funny guy decided it'd be a hoot to wander past it in an old halloween costume to see what happens.

This motion-activated camera is probably well known about by the locals, and some funny guy decided it'd be a hoot to wander past it in an old halloween costume to see what happens.

Yes, someone with a devious sense of humor, because he just knew that the owner of the camera would feel this was the find of the century and would feel like a million bucks. Lol, poor guy...

I don't think it's someone in a costume.....

I think it's someone wearing black with a black rain cover on, and wearing gloves. Doesn't even look like someone pretending to be bigfoot to me.

I don't think it's someone in a costume.....

I think it's someone wearing black with a black rain cover on, and wearing gloves. Doesn't even look like someone pretending to be bigfoot to me.

Totally concur.

This one not only doesn't deserve debunking, it doesn't need it.

Totally concur.

This one not only doesn't deserve debunking, it doesn't need it.

Again, agreed.

This person has clear sleeves, a hood, gloves and a gap between jacket and trousers.

Why would they use a camera that takes such poor photos?

If you look real close you can see a wrist watch. LOL

A 10 year old can tell it's fake.

Edited by Joe2112

At first glance, it does look like a guy in a normal suit walking along with gloves on. But there's an issue that's bugging me: the camera is crap. On one hand, I see no buttocks- specifically a crack (though there appears to be a slight one, it wouldn't fit in with how it should look). On the other, when you zoom in you see no clear line to separate pants and jacket. Yet, the hand appears to be coming out of a baggy arm- and yet I believe human skin should be visible. And yet, the head also has a line around it and no facial features being able to make out.

What I want to know is why whatever it is was able to walk as far as they did before the camera caught a glimpse- how was this camera setup? From what I've seen, the camera should take pictures as long as something is in it's view- which it should have done then if there's all that space on the left.

I personally would leave this 'undetermined' due to bad picture quality, and the family is obviously not in it for money considering they shared the photo for free publicly.

It could just be a crappy camera with a low shutter speed that needed to wait that long to fire off a shot, or it could be some selective determination of which picture the camera shot in order to find the best photo of this thing. I can't see half the pieces other people can, but my eyes suck, so I won't doubt they saw them, like the wrist watch.

One thing is for certain, this ain't a good copy of the Patterson Gimlin film.

Edited by J.B.

this just goes to show how easily excited some people are. the whole hand is a different color than the rest of it, suggesting to me that it's a guy wearing a jacket. i also agree with what was said earlier, there is no obvious muscle mass in the "creature," and when it's this close to the camera, you'd think you'd be able to see at least some. that being said, it's also not very big. it's not that far away from the camera, and yet it's size compared to the foliage around it is rather small. however! since there's no proof of how big bigfoot is [if it does indeed exist], that's really not a vaild argument. just in interesting fact, considering the legends about it's size ^.^ i live in minnesota, though, and while i haven't seen anything aboutit before reading this, my mom said that it's been on the news and that they aren't sure what it is. my personal opinion? fake.

It looks fake to me. Could be the only real photo of Bigfoot...but I don't think so.

seax B)

Could be the only real photo of Bigfoot...but I don't think so.

Don't you think with all these people obsessed with finding Bigfoot, they would have caught a picture of it yet? I don't even believe it exists anymore. Just so many people looking for it all over, and nothing.

Don't you think with all these people obsessed with finding Bigfoot, they would have caught a picture of it yet? I don't even believe it exists anymore. Just so many people looking for it all over, and nothing.

There are so many fake photos of Bigfoot now that even if someone did capture a REAL photo of the creature no one would believe. How unfortunate..

Lady Dianne

Edited by LadyxDianne

Well I can guarantee it wasn't me!,

Sure I could have put on a gorilla suit and wandered past the camera,

But I think the wheelchair might have given it away! :innocent:

Hey Jerry...I wish someone would find a live one...a dead one...or a very good verifiable photo or film footage. I used to think maybe they exhisted..wouldn't it be nice for a creature thought extinct or unknown be found now amongst all the bad news we hear everyday? Like you I have lost faith...the flame isn't there anymore.

However, we must look for the proof, and who knows...maybe one day we will all get surprised... :w00t:

best regards,

seax B)

Well I can guarantee it wasn't me!,

Sure I could have put on a gorilla suit and wandered past the camera,

But I think the wheelchair might have given it away! :innocent:

Something like this! :lol:post-56114-126065222678_thumb.jpg

This is causing something of stir up here in my neck of the woods in Minnesota. Personally, I don't see how anyone could think this photo shows a real Bigoot.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19101-Kittson-County-Top-News-Examiner~y2009m12d11-Bigfoot-captured-on-motionactivated-camera-in-northern-Minnesota-Not-everyone-thinks-so

omg!? this must be a joke. I mean really that has got to be the worst photo I've ever seen. Looks like a guy in a gorilla costume.