Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with "abilities"

Drake Leyvin

This is merely a topic to talk to people that have or believe they have "abilities". I know that i am not a known member and I'm new to this web page, however I am very adept at controlling my "abilities" and I only wish to meet others that want to figure out everything they can about themselves. I would also like to explain that if you are looking for a way to stop your "abilities", you should not come here for answers. I believe what I have is a gift not a curse and I only wish to understand it in more detail.

My "ability" is to see living beings energy auras; I don't fully understand what exactly I am seeing though. When I look at people I can see what seems to be a silhouette of the person. Most of these silhouettes are the same, just light blue outlines of the person that sometimes vary in size. The ones that confuse me are the very irregular ones, the silhouettes can range from a green vine looking silhouette to what sometimes looks like a secondary shadow around the person. Whenever I encounter one of these irregular silhouettes it feels like energy is surging throughout my body, almost like an invisible shield of some sort that I passively create.

If anyone has any insight as to what exactly it is I am seeing I would be very interested in hearing what you have to say, or if you would just like to talk about your "abilities". I might seem incompetent for not fully understanding my own "ability", but I have come across a number of "abilities" that I have studied and that I do understand more than my own.

Edited by Drake Leyvin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverKya

• Drake Leyvin

• puridalan

• xYlvax

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing auras, is only the start. Personally, the color is not important as the vibration.

The color is the preception (secondary) while the vibration is the sensation (primary). Meaning that the vibration comes before (nano second) before the color. The color is there merely as a way of decoding for the brain what the vibration means.

We each have various ways of decoding hence why people can see different auras/patterns. It is important to note how YOU feel about each color, there is no color graph to match everything exactly. Your job as the interpertur is that...not someone elses. The best thing to do is backtrack...after you see the color, try and remember what vibration you felt.

Questions to ask:

1) Was the color light/dark, faded, clear, lumious, foggy

2) How long was the color, or expanded

3) Was the vibration close or far away from the person (proximity)

4) Was the vibration long or short, as in feeling it yourself (not the distance)

5) Was the vibration sharp, dull, comforting, compressed, open

6) Meaning was the energy compressed *usually depression/anger/fear/insecurities* or open usually *contention, comfortable*

Once you know how colors work...you'll be able to backtrack and go right to the sensation..this case vibrations. This way, you are working from an unbiased standpoint.

I have many "abilities" that i've been gifted with.

I am very empathetic, I know instantly what anyone is feeling/thinking. In short I can pick up on thoughts and feelings.

I can also see and feel auras and the energy each person has.. I can take this energy for myself.

I have strong psychic intuition.

I know what people are doing-no matter how far apart we are- if we share a deep connection.

I can will things to happen and they do...Or I can think of a person, and then end up being contacted by them or seeing them with no work on my part.

I see the other side of life.. the side with demons, angels, and spirits..

I have many "abilities" that i've been gifted with.

I am very empathetic, I know instantly what anyone is feeling/thinking. In short I can pick up on thoughts and feelings.

I can also see and feel auras and the energy each person has.. I can take this energy for myself.

I have strong psychic intuition.

I know what people are doing-no matter how far apart we are- if we share a deep connection.

I can will things to happen and they do...Or I can think of a person, and then end up being contacted by them or seeing them with no work on my part.

I see the other side of life.. the side with demons, angels, and spirits..

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, that sort of looks like a poem. If it isn't then I'm sorry for the mistake it just seems odd that you would start each new line with "I". I'm just curious as to if you are just having fun or truly listing what it is you can do?

Hm, what do you mean by "green vines"?

But anyway, my abilities include sensing what people are on the inside: feelings, thoughts, ideas if I really try. I don't really understand it and when I ask around. People think I'm crazy. My other "gift" if being able to tell the future. Which is both joyful and painful.... I don't really understand how it happens but i just fall asleep and dream. Then the next day, the dream coems true. Or they are riddle-like...

Btw, it's always nice to see other people with abilites. Makes me not feel so alone.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, that sort of looks like a poem. If it isn't then I'm sorry for the mistake it just seems odd that you would start each new line with "I". I'm just curious as to if you are just having fun or truly listing what it is you can do?

A poem?

No, it's not "fun" I have these abilities.

Next time I tell the truth I might have to lie.

What an oxymoron, but the truth is never known because of people like you.

Edited by Strify

But anyway, my abilities include sensing what people are on the inside: feelings, thoughts, ideas if I really try. I don't really understand it and when I ask around. People think I'm crazy. My other "gift" if being able to tell the future. Which is both joyful and painful.... I don't really understand how it happens but i just fall asleep and dream. Then the next day, the dream coems true. Or they are riddle-like...

Btw, it's always nice to see other people with abilites. Makes me not feel so alone.

That's good :yes:

Are these dreams very clear?

That's good yes.gif

Are these dreams very clear?

Sometimes.... sometimes they have symbols as others they are like "BLAM!" For example, i dreamt the death of my grandma and aunt in their car crash. But when my friend went to the army. All i dreamt about was his picture on a stand and some combat boots and me crying. It's quite weird and I don't understand it all...... Why do some people have it?

Btw, are you a psi?

Sometimes.... sometimes they have symbols as others they are like "BLAM!" For example, i dreamt the death of my grandma and aunt in their car crash. But when my friend went to the army. All i dreamt about was his picture on a stand and some combat boots and me crying. It's quite weird and I don't understand it all...... Why do some people have it?

Btw, are you a psi?

You seem to have a psychic intuition to the future..

Clear signs like you have must be very useful for you to prepare. You have a gift.

Yes I am.

Have you read books on your ability? You will be able to understand them more..

You seem to have a psychic intuition to the future..

Clear signs like you have must be very useful for you to prepare. You have a gift.

Yes I am.

Have you read books on your ability? You will be able to understand them more..

No.... I haven't. Wanted to but never found any. I almost bought the physic vampire codex but I can't find it anywhere...

I mean that the aura looks like green clear vines draping down off the persons body.

I mean that the aura looks like green clear vines draping down off the persons body.

Ah, that's interesting. Is it like ivy?

I can occasionally see auras. I don't perceive the fantastic colors some observers see, though I still find the subtle form fascinating. What you're describing sounds much like auras. The details you described are simply perceptual differences. Perhaps in the psychic world I'm color blind; who knows? Perhaps your mind converts psychic energy patterns into vines.

Abilities - mental, physical, metaphysical or otherwise - are by definition outside the norm. If you're embracing these abilities it sounds like you're on the right track.

No.... I haven't. Wanted to but never found any. I almost bought the physic vampire codex but I can't find it anywhere...

Keep looking..

Look online, there is usually information.

Ah, that's interesting. Is it like ivy?

sort of, but it doesn't actually have the true shape or form like vines. I guess what I truly mean is that it has the characteristics of vines, the aura sways and has multiple strands, sort of like multiple large cluster of vines swaying in the wind.

Keep looking..

Look online, there is usually information.

I did research on it....but if It's correct. I might be a psi vampire with physic abilites. All of the right....hm stuff the websites say.

sort of, but it doesn't actually have the true shape or form like vines. I guess what I truly mean is that it has the characteristics of vines, the aura sways and has multiple strands, sort of like multiple large cluster of vines swaying in the wind.

Do you know what it could mean or no?

Do you know what it could mean or no?

I roughly know what the auras mean, but I can't completely confirm this since I'm the only person I truly know that sees these auras.

I roughly know what the auras mean, but I can't completely confirm this since I'm the only person I truly know that sees these auras.

Hm, everyone sees aura's differently i bet. -shurg- maybe ivy means earthbound?

Hm, everyone sees aura's differently i bet. -shurg- maybe ivy means earthbound?

Actually I think that the auras aren't based on my bias of the person, but they are based on the emotions and energy the person puts out.

Actually I think that the auras aren't based on my bias of the person, but they are based on the emotions and energy the person puts out.

Hm, interesting..... I wonder what it could mean than....

Sorry, stuff like this interests me. ^^'

I did research on it....but if It's correct. I might be a psi vampire with physic abilites. All of the right....hm stuff the websites say.

Interesting

Hm, interesting..... I wonder what it could mean than....

Sorry, stuff like this interests me. ^^'

there's nothing to be sorry for, i have been studying my own abilities and other peoples energies for a few years now. I think it is a great thing that people are interested in trying to understand what science says is just myth.