Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with "abilities"

Drake Leyvin

Striy or Silver

Whoever said it. The vampire codex can be easily found its under Bellanger, Michelle. Anywho, I would never read it in my life even though I am in the 'community'. Why because I do not like her as a person, her energy is very sketchy and there is something about her that severely bothers me..don't ask.

Secondly, the green vines you mention usually are not a good thing. If they are like you say you are it's usually a form of attack by another individual conciously/subconciously. Even I have used this tactic, basically sending out vines/thorns/tentacles ect, to attack the person by visualizing going up into their arms/legs usually and invading their space, giving them a headache.

SO, that is probably what you are witnessing.

I am not sure if you read my post or not because you did not respond, but I did leave you some tips...hopefully they help. If they are unclear I can explain further

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverKya

• Drake Leyvin

• puridalan

• xYlvax

Top Posters In This Topic

there's nothing to be sorry for, i have been studying my own abilities and other peoples energies for a few years now. I think it is a great thing that people are interested in trying to understand what science says is just myth.

Hm...... I sense auras, sometimes see....

Do you see it like a outline of the body? Sometimes more than one color?

Hm...... I sense auras, sometimes see....

Do you see it like a outline of the body? Sometimes more than one color?

Thats what I see for normal people, but there are other types of auras. I can recall a few that i have seen; one was a crimson red color that seemed to act like fire, another was a black cloak almost that seemed to move like waves of water. I want to see if these people have abilities, but usually they are people i only see one time.

Let me guess, you talk about it to your friends who don't really understand?

I don't anymore... last time i did i was called physco and yeah..... I never mentioned it again to anyone. I don't know anyone around here that have these "gifts".

Striy or Silver

Whoever said it. The vampire codex can be easily found its under Bellanger, Michelle. Anywho, I would never read it in my life even though I am in the 'community'. Why because I do not like her as a person, her energy is very sketchy and there is something about her that severely bothers me..don't ask.

Secondly, the green vines you mention usually are not a good thing. If they are like you say you are it's usually a form of attack by another individual conciously/subconciously. Even I have used this tactic, basically sending out vines/thorns/tentacles ect, to attack the person by visualizing going up into their arms/legs usually and invading their space, giving them a headache.

SO, that is probably what you are witnessing.

I am not sure if you read my post or not because you did not respond, but I did leave you some tips...hopefully they help. If they are unclear I can explain further

Mmmm, i never seen her. But i'll take your advice. I'm not really part of a "coven" or whatever they call it. -shurg- Just confused, I was "awakened" about 2 years ago so yeah.... Sorry, just new and annoyed that i can't talk to anyone about it without them thinking me crazy....

I don't anymore... last time i did i was called physco and yeah..... I never mentioned it again to anyone. I don't know anyone around here that have these "gifts".

I totally understand what you mean, I have a brother that i can talk to but he doesn't really believe me and he usually dismisses it as me being weird.

Thats what I see for normal people, but there are other types of auras. I can recall a few that i have seen; one was a crimson red color that seemed to act like fire, another was a black cloak almost that seemed to move like waves of water. I want to see if these people have abilities, but usually they are people i only see one time.

Hm, maybe they are....like a type of shielding?

Silver

If you truely do what you say you can do, overtime you will see that you'll find others like you more common that you precieve. Though yes, I will agree certain areas are less dense to these tpyes of 'inutitions' than other populations/communities.

My suggestion if you find people that are like you, sometimes you have to be the first one to come out..cause they are too nervous or scared too. If you just bypass the few people that you see can do these things you are missing vital oppertunties. Secondly, sure people might make fun of you but it's learning to get past that, which I'm sure you have. Thirdly, it's all about communication the way in which you present yourself.

Communication over they years I have learned is key to explaining the 'abnormal'. I hate saying this, but if you prove yourself people are more likely to take you serious. For years now I have done readings offline and in person for people..the more you prove yourself the more people will take you seriously..that is just how it is. I am not saying start a media production TV show lol or something like that. Merely you have to be open and confident, but not arrogant.

Whild admitting you can do these things, one also has to tell them beforehand that you can be wrong nor that you can read everyone. (that's just what I've learned) If you are exteremly good then I can say right now you will be hired in certain fields..if you are as good as you say you are.

Hm, maybe they are....like a type of shielding?

maybe, i would have to look into it more by talking to the person about how they were feeling and how they lived their life to confirm my research, but i don't think that conversation would go well.

I totally understand what you mean, I have a brother that i can talk to but he doesn't really believe me and he usually dismisses it as me being weird.

I'm sorry..... It sucks that people don't understand. Definately family and friends....

I'm sorry..... It sucks that people don't understand. Definately family and friends....

true, but that's what these forums are for, lol.

Drake

None of my family nor friends accepted it at first, in fact they were some of my biggest skeptics compared to any stranger on the street. The point is that in SOME cases it is achievable, to make them non-skeptics or if not that at least willing to listen/understand where you are coming from.

If you want them to believe, overall it's good to prove yourself. For example say you have a premonition...or a distinct thought or feeling about someone. If that 'skeptic' is around you, then tell them beforehand what you see..and then when it does happen they will believe you..or more likely too. Soon enough, once you prove this repetively whereever you go...they will see the connections.

In fact recently, I had a friend who never really believed anything I could do. They would always just say I had really good guesses..even when I 'guessed' highly specific things. Well, one night I had a conversation with her dead grandmother..more onesided..like she just told me things and I listened. We were at a resutrant...got this while I was in the bathroom. Her granmodther had died of (blank) out of respect. Anywho, the point is that after that she finally believed what I could do. Sometimes...it takes 10 specific hits to make them beleive..some people doesn't matter what you show them lol they refuse to see 'truth'.

But hey, it's not like you're trying to convert people like religion, just trying to make some people understand..and if they remain skeptic who cares...good to have other opinions around

Silver

If you truely do what you say you can do, overtime you will see that you'll find others like you more common that you precieve. Though yes, I will agree certain areas are less dense to these tpyes of 'inutitions' than other populations/communities.

My suggestion if you find people that are like you, sometimes you have to be the first one to come out..cause they are too nervous or scared too. If you just bypass the few people that you see can do these things you are missing vital oppertunties. Secondly, sure people might make fun of you but it's learning to get past that, which I'm sure you have. Thirdly, it's all about communication the way in which you present yourself.

Communication over they years I have learned is key to explaining the 'abnormal'. I hate saying this, but if you prove yourself people are more likely to take you serious. For years now I have done readings offline and in person for people..the more you prove yourself the more people will take you seriously..that is just how it is. I am not saying start a media production TV show lol or something like that. Merely you have to be open and confident, but not arrogant.

Whild admitting you can do these things, one also has to tell them beforehand that you can be wrong nor that you can read everyone. (that's just what I've learned) If you are exteremly good then I can say right now you will be hired in certain fields..if you are as good as you say you are.

Thanks for the help/info. But I don't really know how to prove it.

puridalan

true, but i don't much care to prove myself to my family. I only wish to prove myself to others like me, and do what i can to help people with my abilities.

Edited by Drake Leyvin

Silver

I have ways that you can 'prove it', tell me what specifically you are trying to prove.

Like premotition

A thought about someone

An image

The energy surrounding someone..what exactly?

Silver

I have ways that you can 'prove it', tell me what specifically you are trying to prove.

Like premotition

A thought about someone

An image

The energy surrounding someone..what exactly?

I dunno. I can do thoughts... i guess i just don't know what or who i will have to prove.

Drake

Why do you only want to show others like you what you can do? I thought this first myself...but in reaility you might be cheating yourself and the rest of the world. I am not saying go display yourself infront of the whole world..but now and then doesn't hurt. I feel it is good to be tested, like constructive criticism. It isn't just nasty criticism, it's meant there to help you improve.

What not a better way to improve, against those that would never believe you. It's good to have heads butt every now and then. If you try and try again and they don't believe..then yes walk away. But...I never thought any of my family members would believe..now I have some that regularly come to be even before doctors advice..and the most ironic has to be the doctor in my family that sometimes ask me for info...and he's the worst skeptic I've seen in my life!

So, the world certainly can change your own perception of others...so just don't invite likeminded people in...invite other people...because then you won't be close minded yourself.

Edited by puridalan

Silver

If it is thoughts about a person. Either a) Go up to the person in private and tell them what they are feeling. Then you can verify if what you felt was indeed correct or not. Simply you have to not be shy sometimes.

If you are proving it about someone to someone, tell them about it, and both you can watch as the action unfolds about what you said.

puridalan

That may be true for people who want to prove skeptics wrong, but i don't wish to sway peoples opinions. I merely want to find others like me so i can be who i truly am.

Edited by Drake Leyvin

Drake

It goes past proving skeptics wrong..thats how you are going to find others like you..and others not like you..it makes a good balance. I know what you want..and why you want that..a lot of us do..but in my personal opinion (take or leave) its best to have a balance of those that can and cannot do those things

puridalan

Possibly, but i still find people who are skeptics at first to be very unpleasant to be around. Then again my main goal is to find people who can control their own energy and see what their auras look like.

Drake

Well, lets just say for the sake of not listing things out and looking like an idiot...I'm highly intutitive. So, if this is what you want I am an invididual that can, and I do have skype, just an offer.