Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with "abilities"

Drake Leyvin

puridalan

thanks for the offer but i would have to meet you in person, my ability isn't just limited to sight, there are certain smells and feelings i get from people that i need to make a complete assessment. I'm not saying that i wouldn't like to continue talking to you, its just that my ability is limited to interactions in person, not over the internet.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverKya

• Drake Leyvin

• puridalan

• xYlvax

Top Posters In This Topic

well I can heal using Reiki. I don't think it is an ability so much as a specific technique since one usually has to learn it and be attuned. After going through my reiki training and attunements i can now feel energy by moving my hand over items. usually get good sensations from stones and crystals.

natural abilities of mine, well I can see outlines of energy and they usually have a strong border and inside look diffuse to varying densities. No colors.

I have had success with spoon bending but it took lots of practice. i hope to post pics soon.

My intuition is accurate but untrained and infrequent. I don't have any control over it, it just comes and goes.

So far thats it for my "abilities" but i am trying to see the full extent of any potential i have.

Spoon bending is done by magicians, it is nothing more than using a 'worn' out spoon. What I mean is the magician on stage will "off stage" a ton of times have bended the spoon by hand back and forth to wear it bends easily under heat. When the come on stage the spoon is erect, though they use the heat from their hands to bend the spoon. It is not magic, as it is a easily logical trick to follow through with.

Hence why you can do it. I too do Reiki. Though under Reiki (weell I learend before from biofeedback) that the hands can be used for healing. Because under biofeedback and methods such as reiki you can change the temperature of your body and hands. When you can heat your hands up conciouisly from 87-100 like I can in a few minutes it is possible to bend things lol. Hot hands are good for 'healing' people because it helps with inflammation and other areas that the flow is inconsistent. Not all of it is so mystical as just our bodies ability to change rapidly than we think, espeically when you can mentally control/alter it.

That is the beautifiul thing

well for the spoon bending it was a group class i learned it at. we sat in a circle and all focused on the same spoon to get it to bend. no one touched it and it did bend a little. like the ends moved upwards partially folding itself i guess. there wasn't a huge result like pretzel shapes. but when i had practiced alone i did hold it and used consciously used heat to bend it. i focused on heating the weak point of the spoon to make it more malleable. so yes it wasn't some galvanic force but heat.

Yup just making sure you knew that :P, glad you do Reiki though nice thing...well any energy healing is haha. Though it always seems to be that you can heal everyone else...except yourself...it's funny I've ran into healers with the same problem..or so that's just my own expierence. Feels better when someone does the work on you, instead of you lol.

I have never had a problem healing myself. Mostly I do it to myself for pain reduction or headaches. I did have a nasty burn on my arm and It healed more rapidly than if I had let it heal normally.

Lol I am very good at healing others, but some reason for myself..I just can't seem to do as good, and I know other healers that are extremely good and feel the same way.

But cool beans

Well, I've been doing Reiki even before I knew what it was actually haha. It really just put a name to it, and some cool expierences with people and of course practice. So, this makes it around four yrs...finally this summer I am going back to get the third and final level done with so I can use it in the hopsital with forms when I want to. Cause you have to be certified in the state of FL (which I live) and TX, otherwise practicing it for income is illegal..so sucks. But the only reason I will do it for money is because I need it not to scam people, plus I love scanning people and doing energy work in general.

Figure it will only help me with going into the medical field..to my suprise volunteering in the hospital I have already used Reiki on individuals who were sick/ext. How long have you been doing it?

well i went through a formal attunement and level one class about 8 years ago. i have been doing it ever since and just got my certification for level 3 this past summer. I help out at a Cancer center for complimentary therapies so i get a lot of good practice in.