Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precession and Past Ice Ages INFO from USDA

ptosis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSearcher

• XohZeroX

• ptosis

• Mr Mojo Risin

2012 Maya & Aztec Calendar: Milankovitch Cycles & Global Warming

Recent evidence suggests that the wobbles in the Earth's tilt were responsible for the global warming episodes that interspersed prehistoric ice ages.

Oh for heavens sake, now we're trying to tie the mayan calendar in with global warming? This is getting better by the minute. Any other theories out there? Santa is an alien android hell bend on destroying the easterbunny? Obama is a bloodthirsty vampire? In 2012 oranges and will become apples and apples will become lemons?

I wonder what's gonna be next.

Oh for heavens sake, now we're trying to tie the mayan calendar in with global warming? This is getting better by the minute. Any other theories out there? Santa is an alien android hell bend on destroying the easterbunny? Obama is a bloodthirsty vampire? In 2012 oranges and will become apples and apples will become lemons?

Id go with the apples become lemons theory

• 4 weeks later...

who know's but im sure its gonna get worse and worse as these 2 yrs unfold..but it would be nice to be eatin a orange on 2012 and all of a sudden hey an apple... i call that a delicious surprise

That's the thing though, there is nothing to indicate things are going to get worse over the next two years (the economy being flushed down the toilet, I don't see how that would be possible anyway). There is nothing pointing to that, besides a few fringers that pretend the Mayan made predictions (they didn't) or that the ending of a cycle of the mayan calendar means the end of the world (even present day Maya say it does not), or predictions by Nostradamus (who is so cryptic even in French, that you could make him predict almost anything, in the aftermath), or the prediction by a fictional character like Merlin or Mother Stipton (neither being an actual person...), or people like Sitchin (who actually says Nibiru will hit in 2085 and not 2012, btw), Nancy Lieder from Zetatalk (who predicted the end of the world to happen in 2003, 2010 and 2012, lo and behold, we're still here).

2012 is just con artists making a few bucks.

2012 is just con artists making a few bucks.

That's what makes it so fun. You never know where the imagination will lead.

Id go with the apples become lemons theory

:lol:

Oh for heavens sake, now we're trying to tie the mayan calendar in with global warming? This is getting better by the minute.

LMAO everything is connected with the mayan calendar!