Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranoia

Xenojjin

Just how paranoid are you ? Are we doomed ? Are "they" coming ? Is the world out to get you ? Or are we all nuts to worry ? rate on scale 1-10 10 being most paranoid .  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Just how paranoid are you ? Are we doomed ? Are "they" coming ? Is the world out to get you ? Or are we all nuts to worry ? rate on scale 1-10 10 being most paranoid .

• 10. OMFG THEY ARE COMING WERE ALL DOOOOOOMED !!!! <_<
    • 9.They are spying on me right now *pops on tinfoil hat*
    • 8.The Government wants to control our minds !!! Anarchy !
    • 7.The world is out to get me ! Im not paranoid !
    • 6.Conspiracies are real .
    • 5.Anything is possible I guess
    • 4.Maybe some of that stuff has something behind it .
    • 3.For the most part , we need changes , but all is well .
    • 2.Your all nuts .
    • 1.*hugs a tree* evil ? corruption ? Whats that ? *eats a lollipop*

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Xenojjin

• Dancing_Dumplings

• Druidus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, your all nuts.

you're, you're.

hmmmm hehe depends on what day it is tongue.gif i always think we are all screwed lol that we are goin to hell....but then again i DO eat waaay too much candy..sooo lol my judgement is kinda screwed tongue.gif 10 and 1 everyday lol

I think that in a way the government does wish to control our minds. Not with elaborate computer chips or anything, but still, in other ways.

seriously, your all nuts.

They told you to say that about me didn't they?

I think its more insane to think nothing is going on then to think something is going on . blink.gif

Insanity is technically what they tell us it is . ph34r.gif

whistling2.gif

oh god, this discussion is going to blow my head off. i'm already getting confuzzled with what is reality! wacko.gif

oh god, this discussion is going to blow my head off. i'm already getting confuzzled with what is reality!

lol u think this is bad?!? oh man u should watch an anime called serial experiments lain...i watched every episode in one sitting....no breaks...lol oh boy talk about total mind ****! wacko.gifblink.gif now that will drive u insane! hehe but seriously its a good show! go rent it lol or download it! but watch it dubbed the 1st time tongue.gif there are 13 layers hehe DL em! tongue.gif

Small amounts of Paranoia can be healthy on an everyday basis as a survival mechanism. Then there's guys like David Icke who just go way too far.

Any plan that's as elaborate as many Conspiracy theories would have you believe is almost bound to fail.

Still that doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you on some level..

No offence Xeno, but I really don't see much purpose for this topic. We have a spot for random musings.

Enjoy . I hope this will lead to an interesting discussion

I was hoping to, that's why this is closed for now. blink.gif

Edited by Mentalcase