Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant UFO Pyramid Hovers over Moscow

Honeybadger

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morrison1976

• sinewave

• Space Commander Travis

• Wookietim

If this was real, then it would be world news. I mean, its huge, so how comes no one has come forward? thousands of people would have seen it if it was there. All we have are two videos, and this ufo was said to b there for a couple of hours. Pure fake!

that looks most convincing.

The fuzzy grey shape was apparently captured on film in at least two separate videos - one filmed during the daytime and another at night - which became an online sensation.

It was obviously a quiet day in Moscow, since they seemed to be the only ones who did consider it worth taking a snap of.

I think it's difficult to be CGI. The quality of the object's appearance follows the quality of the video which is that of a hand-held cam. I don't think it was added later. You can also see various lights, and other objects of the real world passing in front of it. I also think it's fake but i don't know how they did this. Maybe the object was some kind of reflection from within the car?

And the object is not too large either...to be seen by thousands...when they zoom out it's barely visible from the highway...

Edited by innerverse

Here is another video. I just find it hard to believe that we have this huge ufo over a major city, and only a few peopl in a car see it! I think its CGI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-viHA8j5rwQ

Way too much Vodka being consumed in Russia it seems !

Like our Planet needs more distractions. 419 million year old DNA,Aston Martin copy-cating the Smart Car ,Called the Cygnet,And Cows that can Jump 6 feet to the Ground ! Isnt Gravity Great?

I guess we can invite the Red Pyramid people to our Party also ! As long as they BYOB. :blink:

post-68971-126114591544_thumb.jpg

I think it's difficult to be CGI. The quality of the object's appearance follows the quality of the video which is that of a hand-held cam. I don't think it was added later. You can also see various lights, and other objects of the real world passing in front of it. I also think it's fake but i don't know how they did this. Maybe the object was some kind of reflection from within the car?

And the object is not too large either...to be seen by thousands...when they zoom out it's barely visible from the highway...

I don't think it would be difficult to create using CGI... That doesn't mean it IS CGI, just that it could be.

But as far as a UFO over a major city not being big news - that is easy to explain. How many times do most people actually look up? The people on this site do, because we are interested. But really, we I drive through my city of Tampa, Fl, I don't scan the sky - I look in front of me. I assume people in Moscow or NYC or LA or Philadelphia do the same... So the fact that others didn't report it isn't necessarily that big of a sticking point.

Now as to whether it's real or not. I have no idea. Like I said, it could be CGI. On the other hand, it might not be. I will leave that question to the video experts who are more capable of determining that than me... But I do think it's interesting the a Pyramid would look like a Triangle if seen at night underneath it - and that seems to be a major shape of UFO sightings recently. So that gives some weight to this sighting.

I'd be interested to know if anyone on here could take a look and give some form of expert eyes to the CGI question.

I guess we can invite the Red Pyramid people to our Party also ! As long as they BYOB. blink.gif

BYOB like "bring your own bombs?" tongue.gif

If this was real, then it would be world news. I mean, its huge, so how comes no one has come forward? thousands of people would have seen it if it was there. All we have are two videos, and this ufo was said to b there for a couple of hours. Pure fake!

That applies to everything on this forum.

Yeah it's fake, and I think the fact that news sites like yahoo an sky are taking it seriously is an embarrassment.

As for reasons why it's fake:

As has been pointed out already, why are there only 2 videos?

Why are both videos so short?

Why are there videos, but seemingly no eyewitness testimonies?

It's clear that some faker thought he had a good chance of creating his own ufo sensation in the wake of the Norway spiral. And it looks like he succeeded, to an extent.

The footage was shot at night from a car and during the day by another amateur.<BR walkMark="2"><BR walkMark="2">Nick Pope, who worked on the MoD''s UFO desk for three years, called it "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I''ve ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection, but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory," the Sun quoted him as saying.

However, Russian reports ruled out UFO speculation, claiming police would have received reports. But the cops refused to comment.

Web theorists suggested an air balloon or stunt, but a spokesman for aerospace experts Jane''s News said: "We have no idea what it is."

http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-14096.html

Where's the giant "S" in it to signal Superman? But seriously, it does look like some sort of spotlight on the clouds from the first video.

I rely upon high level corroboration and witness testimonies - not sightings. The fact that just two videos surfaced on this is a strong indication of nothing happening.

This is no different than the CGI created by the guy from Uruguay who uploaded a clip to YouTube and then got offered a $30 million dollar contract from Hollywood. Read about it on BBC here.

You can expect to see a lot more of these in the near future...

Here's a still of it:

ufoPyramid_1545912c.jpg

The object has been compared to an Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films and witnesses estimated it could be up to a mile wide.

Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.

The shots, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.

The 'craft' was said to have hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital.

The clips of the 'invasion' have gone to the top of the country's version of YouTube.

The identity of the shape has not been confirmed. Russian reports ruled out a UFO but police refused to comment.

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."

Edited by Sweetpumper

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, would seem to be rather easily impressed.

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, would seem to be rather easily impressed.

Anything for a mention. He is almost like the Gabor sisters or Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous.

Anything for a mention. He is almost like the Gabor sisters or Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous.

I like nick pope, and what he has done for the ufo subject.

In his case MOD stood for Ministry of Disinformation, and indeed still does...

I like nick pope, and what he has done for the ufo subject.

Nick Pope seems like a decent guy. I have nothing against him personally but I have an intrinsic distrust of people who try make a living off of UFO research. It seems it is in their best interests to keep the mystery alive. No mystery, no gig. Those who buy their books and line up to hear them speak at conferences are quite often more interested in validation than the truth. I agree with 747, Nick is too easily impresses these days.

Edited by sinewave

Nick Pope seems like a decent guy. I have nothing against him personally but I have an intrinsic distrust of people who try make a living off of UFO research. It seems it is in their best interests to keep the mystery alive. No mystery, no gig. Those who buy their books and line up to hear them speak at conferences are quite often more interested in validation than the truth. I agree with 747, Nick is too easily impresses these days.

The ufo subject is just like any other subject, and all subjects have books written about them, but for some reason, if you are into ufos, then you cant write books because that means you are only doing it for money, which is rubbish. Nick pope is , just like me, into the subject,not because he wants to make money, but because he likes the subject. If he writes books and they sell, then thats a good bonus. Writing books on ufos does not mean you are only in it for the money. Off course in this subject we have alot of frauds, nick pope is def not one of them.