Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant UFO Pyramid Hovers over Moscow

Honeybadger

How can something supposedly that big...for so long not have been investigated by the Russian air force? I read the article on the homepage and saw nothing about an investigation by the air force...no radar images...nothing. I mean it is 'unidentified'...presumably....in Russian air space. Something don't fit. Maybe I haven't read enough.

seax B)

Airtight logic my friend. I could not agree more. The lack of an investigation might have something to do with it being fake. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morrison1976

• sinewave

• Space Commander Travis

• Wookietim

first this

article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48_634x421.jpg

then this

russiaufo.jpg

I know I am a product of the "cold war" but WTF is going on Russia?

Edited by WaltFreakinWhitman

Hey, Ive been developing video games for 12 years. It doesn't make me an expert in FILM and CGI. I use photoshop, 3d studio max, countless level design tools so on and so on and I never claim to be able to identify something as a fake based on the fact that Ive been developing games for a while. Majoring in Game Design does not make you an expert at debunking video clips.

I been making 3d objects, since the being of my High school career, and college career. So, I think, I am qualified to tell, if something is fake or not. I been able to too tell, if it used photoshopped to, because I use Photoshop everyday to do my artwork. I also have used after effects it very easy to fake stuff like this in these programs. I been using these programs, since I was in the 7th grade.

Edited by Ryinrea

Someone also suggested that you can see hotel rossiya‎ in the video, and that it was demolished in 2006. So, as each day passes, we are finding more and more holes in this.

Im bored of this now. Its a complete fake and not worth looking at anymore.

Regarding the "people don't often look up into the sky" argument, for this or any other "sighting": from the pictures that have allegedly come to light, you wouldn't need to be looking up into the sky. You'd be able to see it by just looking out of the window of a suitably tall building. And given how often people gaze out of the window (usually when they should be working), I think it's probable that someone would have at least remarked on it, even if they didn't actually take a picture of it. And how people will twitter about absolutely anything (often when they should be working), I really do think that it wouldn't escape notice. No, people wouldn't comment on a plane, since they see them all them time; but you don't see this every day of the week. So that's why I don't think it should be that difficult to get corroboration of any kind of "sighting" like this.

I would really like this to be a big hoax about a movie or something. Along the lines of viral marketing. Think about how much mediatime this is getting- If say, next year there was a movie about an 'official investigation' into this, it would be a smash. And only then do we find out that it is a fake..

Why is his underwear down like that? It seems more like something sexual was involved which makes it appear more like a sick fetish killing.

If it's too blurry then "why was it so blurry? that could be a bird blah blah etc etc"

If it's crystal clear then "that is CGI I know because i'm some dweeb with photoshop and I KNOW it's fake blah blah etc etc"

There is no winning with ignorance but hey they say ignorance is bliss so I congratulate all of you on your happiness!

Its the case of too many Red Bull`s being consumed! :rolleyes::sleepy:

Edited by DONTEATUS

its moving damn fast.... now its over the uk.....

h050.gif

I'll say its moving fast alright,

so fast in fact It's wake turbulance has dragged over all the trees, clouds and birds from the alleged china sighting! :lol:

I been making 3d objects, since the being of my High school career, and college career. So, I think, I am qualified to tell, if something is fake or not. I been able to too tell, if it used photoshopped to, because I use Photoshop everyday to do my artwork. I also have used after effects it very easy to fake stuff like this in these programs. I been using these programs, since I was in the 7th grade.

Removed - dont feel like a flame war over this.

Edit: And now im wondering if this is a viral ad for some new stargate movie or something lol

Edited by Wolfen420

If it's too blurry then "why was it so blurry? that could be a bird blah blah etc etc"

If it's crystal clear then "that is CGI I know because i'm some dweeb with photoshop and I KNOW it's fake blah blah etc etc"

There is no winning with ignorance but hey they say ignorance is bliss so I congratulate all of you on your happiness!

Um, sorry?

Any plausible mundane explanation trumps an ET one where Occam's Razor in concerned. It does not make the mundane correct but it is where science rests until the less likely theory is proven. Do you have evidence to support another theory?

Gotta say the night time video is impressive, if its real then it really adds a new perspective to my position on this sort of subject, but if it does turn out to be bogus, then its an impressive fake. This must've taken some doing, even taking time make it rotate. Real or not, you've gotta be impressed.

If it is real though, a pyramid shaped craft? makes you wonder who the hell is flying that thing?? Friend or foe? Hmmm.

EDIT: just noticed someone mention a viral ad for a new stargate movie and this actually makes sense. There's a new movie coming out called Stargate Extinction which is a film for the Atlantis series, so that idea fits quiet well.

Time will tell.

Edited by sevendaydemon

How can something supposedly that big...for so long not have been investigated by the Russian air force? I read the article on the homepage and saw nothing about an investigation by the air force...no radar images...nothing. I mean it is 'unidentified'...presumably....in Russian air space. Something don't fit. Maybe I haven't read enough.

seax B)

The thing hangs over the capital - how do you know what would it do if you start sending jets to "investigate" it? And obviously it cannot be shot down too.

The boys in the car seem to speak of something announced on radio, some test (?) related to aviation - and they think the thing is related to this test, at least this is what I could get as the sound is absolutely terrible, but my impression is that they did not take it as a UFO at all.

I can remember from 1960s there were plenty of sightings of triangular things in Bulgaria and around it, then they were blamed on NATO spy planes. I saw the photos, mostly these were black triangles of a similar shape to this one. Perhaps two different civilizations are tracing what we do - one comes in flying sources and another in triangular crafts :) Maybe they even made a bet - when exactly would we wipe ourselves off :lol:

Any plausible mundane explanation trumps an ET one where Occam's Razor in concerned. It does not make the mundane correct but it is where science rests until the less likely theory is proven. Do you have evidence to support another theory?

nope I just like talking smack every once in a while and pointing out the obvious

Basically the plausible mundane explanation would be to suggest some novelty military technology test - but alas, this explanation was already used many years ago, and we never since saw this actual technology demonstrated open way. In fact we know about the ETs not much less than we know about the military secrets!

Occam's Razor is not a scientific law, but simply a recommendation to follow when creating the hypothesis. We know that the Earth does not officially have a 1-mile long craft, which can safely hover over Kremlin - so why not to suggest it was not from Earth? Meanwhile if it was a military craft, then what would be the reason of it being there and not making a strike? And if it was a Russian craft, why would it be tested above the heads of the government instead of hovering somewhere over Washington DC or Beijing?

The safer side suggestions would be only a hoax or an optical illusion - but in the latter case there sure would be at least one helicopter sent to examine what it looks like at closer range, and the very fact that there was none indicates that the air-defences most likely saw the thing on their radars and simply did not know what to do about it. Practically only a hoax remains a safe explanation - but it is hard to establish now how serious it is to consider this a hoax, as we need to wait for more info, say for police response.

This sort of thing is too easily faked, and I simply don't trust news from Russia, be it YouTube, the "free" press or the government. If it is NOT a hoax, the timing is quite significant as it A immediately follows the spectacularly failed SLBM test and B took place during the Copenhagen negotiations.

As for what it is, I can't be bothered to ponder it.

Edited by Captain Zim