Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Birmingham City

hetrodoxly

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• Rhungobains

• Scouser

• StoneColdVampy

And very well done to them. :tu: But there are a lot of strong teams this year so if they finish anywhere in the top 8 I'll eat my apple and bowler hat, and streak across the pitch at the Brum's first home game of next season.

And very well done to them. :tu: But there are a lot of strong teams this year so if they finish anywhere in the top 8 I'll eat my apple and bowler hat, and streak across the pitch at the Brum's first home game of next season.

I'll keep you to that, if they do finish in the top 8, i'll accompany you streaking across the pitch. :)

The bigger mystery is Liverpool. If they carry on the way they're going, I'll have to reserve my streak for Anfield if they do actually manage to finish in the top 10. :lol:

The bigger mystery is Liverpool. If they carry on the way they're going, I'll have to reserve my streak for Anfield if they do actually manage to finish in the top 10. :lol:

I've never seen the Prem so open, it could make for an exciting finish?

I hope so. I can't remember the last time it was decided on the final day of the season. Arsenal/United 1999 maybe? There's a lot of very good teams this year, the PL might be becoming fun again.

Liverpool definitly sucks this season. Hope Arsenal wins it at the end!!

It could be Arsenal's year, it's still very open though.

• 3 months later...

:lol:

Funny thread! The Brummies have been doing well, but it's time for them to get their asses spanked this weekend!

Oh, *that* Birmingham. I'm from the one in Alabama. :)

Good luck then, Brummies!

:tu:

Should this not be in the News & Media section, rather? Unless Birmingham city or Arsenal players burst into flames by the mere mention of 2012 of course.

Should this not be in the News & Media section, rather? Unless Birmingham city or Arsenal players burst into flames by the mere mention of 2012 of course.

I guess you didn't get the joke then! :lol: