Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomer busts Mayan calendar's dire

behaviour???

you'll be accused of co-conspiracy yet.

I already was during that whole incident, I was accused of being a government agent spreading disinformation.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSearcher

• chaoszerg

• Marby

• Eldorado

I already was during that whole incident, I was accused of being a government agent spreading disinformation.

Do we work for the same agency? Just asking so that I can get my backstory straight, y'know. :P

Do we work for the same agency? Just asking so that I can get my backstory straight, y'know. :P

yes we both work in sector 12

now for anyone who was not supposed to see that message that was only for Marbys eyes....

t10neuralizer.jpg

It was gas produced from a moth that had eaten too much, which caused it to fart thus causing you to imagine seeing a message that was not really there.

in.news.yahoo.com said:

Washington, Nov 14 (IANS) The world won't be coming to an end on December 21, 2012, as said to be darkly predicted by the Mayan calendar, says an astronomer.

Ann Martin, doctoral candidate in Cornell University astronomy department, points out that the Mayan calendar was designed to be cyclical, so the fact that the long count comes to an end in December 2012 is really of no consequence.

I asked the crazy guy at the office about this article and he said the astronomer was wrong. He said we were all going to die on Dec 21st 2012, except for the "elite", who have bunkers under an airport somewhere. Please don't ruin this for us all with your false articles by some so-called doctoral candidate in Cornell University astronomy department.

I'm always surprised at just how many disinformation agents there apparently are around here, and elsewhere. For every forum containing conspiracy nuts... there must be hundreds of agents... they're so easy to spot y'know, they let their identity slip every time they disagree with the obvious conspiracy.

I'm apparently one, though I haven't received my pay-packet yet... I hope this job pays well... :P

I'm apparently one, though I haven't received my pay-packet yet... I hope this job pays well... :P

Hey aint you Joe from sector 22? the guy who was standing next to the water cooler that was near the giant ufo in sector 22's underground base.

Hey aint you Joe from sector 22? the guy who was standing next to the water cooler that was near the giant ufo in sector 22's underground base.

Those sector 22 guys are always fun at the Christmas parties!

Those sector 22 guys are always fun at the Christmas parties!

I thought it was the MJ12 guys that were a blast at parties?

but what about our sun going through the galatic center on this date and opening a dark portal to another realm where horrilbe creatures come from.....i agree nothing will happen on this date and these doomsday prediction are getting outta control no one knows when the world will end and thats the way its suppose to be

curious it is that we speak of the maya, and they never said that would happen. The said 'a formiddable event'