Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I want to have an ability,but how?

darkzc

Triade

I have proved myself to some people, not all people. I will never prove myself to everyone, because that is what makes life 'spicy'. If everyone believed everyone elses view points...what is the point in living. Secondly, for the last time I do not see it as a power.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rickety

• puridalan

• Agent. Mulder

• danydandan

See the problem is this. You have four segments when it comes to the psychic phenomena, first you have the psychics, the ones who have the gift and use it however they wish, or they ignore it. You have the skeptics, those who are constantly saying "Give me proof! Give me proof!" but when you show them proof they either say "Oh that was just a coincidence!" or "Whatever! I still don't believe it!" these are the ignorant ones, and I mean it in the literal definition of the word ignorant, not the modern slang way, they don't know because they have never experienced it. Then you have the believers, the ones who believe that psychics are real but are not psychic themselves. And last you have the people who either just don't care or don't know what to believe, these are the people that just pay no attention to the psychic world and go through life very normally.

See the problem is that psychics and skeptics have been in a sort of evidentiary (my new word! lol) war for centuries! Psychics are constantly trying to show the skeptics that they're honest and real and the skeptics constantly try to debunk them. One of the main things that has to do with skeptics not believing is the debunking mindset, you don't believe so therefore you have a preconceived notation that we're gonna fail anyway so if we make the slightest mistake then you say we're fake, even if it's the tiniest, minute detail! You still think that because we got THAT one little thing wrong that we're fake. This preconceived decision making mindset only leads to more ignorance. You should have an open mind, we have open minds to your thoughts so why don't we deserve the same respect from you? You prove that a UFO photo is a fake then we'll believe it as long as you provide factual evidence. But when we provide factual evidence for our ability then you just say that the film was doctored, or it was just a coincidence. This is unfair to both sides.

I think everyone needs to have an open mind. Think about this for a second, I'm just spit balling but here goes. What if time travels on a wavelength..... And what if certain frequencies on that wavelength cause a reaction to some people's brains due to the harmonic resonance and pitch/tone etc. What if that makes the wavelength come back on itself for a split second and only those like myself and "purlidan" have the ability to receive that frequency? Think about it! It's not completely ridiculous!

I feel its wrong to state things like 'only chosen people.' It must be acknowledged that all the human race possesses this glistening of an extra sense.

My intuition has been and is often astounding, to the point where it could be masked to particular people as some sort of supernatural ability. However, can something like excellent intuition confirm a psychic ability, even if it is really bizarrely accurate? I just don't think so.

Believe me when I say Im not trying to debunk or harshly criticize you, but please give a phenomenal example of an accurate reading, maybe something particular that happened more than once? Something that is like coincidence.

b_kid

I have done many readings, for strangers in which I have gotten their city and state right, if that doesn't impress you I've gotten full frist and last names right, of people that were going to die or a name that was a personal friendship/family member to them. I have also talked or rather listened to the dead and have it validated for me that what I was heaing was exactly what said person would say in real life (while i was talking to alive person) or something relating to the past/current situation of the alive person. Ie the babys name, a abuse relationship.

Also, I can get exact points of pyschial points on a person, without having to be there. Can I do this with everyone no. Do I consdier myself psychic, no. DO I consider myself intutitive, yes. Do I think these are coincidences, no because they are too specific and have happened too many times.

I have already had people verify on this site multiple sites saying I was indeed accurate out in public. I've also been wrong, I am human. However, most of the time I am correct, this is not from an egotistical standpoint, but a reality marker. Unlike most on this site I have given public proof of being correct..how many times do I have to do it for people believe me a 1000, 10,000, or until I read them themselves..which often is what happens or sometimes never. Who cares not everyone is going to beleive.

But I agree with you we are no supernatural beings, merely human like anyone else. I also agree that anyone can do it, but the degree unto which they can are factors of many life choices, not one factor, it's a complex model. I think though when you say to someone your aunt has diabetes and hip displyasia on the right hand side..don't you agree that is more than coincidence. Mind you without seeing the person your talking to or knowing they even had a aunt at all (still alive that is).

Again no one is a 100 percent accurate, and there are liars out there. But these things DO happen none the less.

How can i learn to become psychic?

That google post was funny

Anyway do what everyone else does

Just make it up .

Triade

I have proved myself to some people, not all people. I will never prove myself to everyone, because that is what makes life 'spicy'.

i think you misspelled "convenient".

I think everyone needs to have an open mind. Think about this for a second, I'm just spit balling but here goes. What if time travels on a wavelength..... And what if certain frequencies on that wavelength cause a reaction to some people's brains due to the harmonic resonance and pitch/tone etc. What if that makes the wavelength come back on itself for a split second and only those like myself and "purlidan" have the ability to receive that frequency? Think about it! It's not completely ridiculous!

ow but it is...

ow but it is...

No, actually it's not. If light can be particles behaving as a wave, then time can run on a wavelength...

Edited by AngelsShadow

No, actually it's not. If light can be particles behaving as a wave, then time can run on a wavelength...

Please explain

Time does not exsist it can't be manipulated.

Please explain

Time does not exsist it can't be manipulated.

Explain? It was a spitball theory, there is no explanation lol and yes time does exist..... You can't go back and stop something from happening can you? Because it already happened and time have moved on. Time is there, just like it's taking me a certain amount of time to type this response. :tu:

Explain? It was a spitball theory, there is no explanation lol and yes time does exist..... You can't go back and stop something from happening can you? Because it already happened and time have moved on. Time is there, just like it's taking me a certain amount of time to type this response. :tu:

No it does not

It is part of a fundamental intellectual structure (together with space and number) within which humans sequence and compare events. Nothing more, i will conceide that it is a fundamental quantity in my field and a lot of other fields . Its just used as a guantity in an equation and alot of other things, but time is relative too .

But it does not exsist

No it does not

It is part of a fundamental intellectual structure (together with space and number) within which humans sequence and compare events. Nothing more, i will conceide that it is a fundamental quantity in my field and a lot of other fields . Its just used as a guantity in an equation and alot of other things, but time is relative too .

But it does not exsist

Yes it does. You can't deny that it exists. Can you see the wind? No but that doesn't mean it's not there. It takes time to do anything. Time is consumed all the..... well all the time. And you can't consume something that doesn't exist.

How can i learn to become psychic?

I think the best start is not to crave it

Yes it does. You can't deny that it exists. Can you see the wind? No but that doesn't mean it's not there. It takes time to do anything. Time is consumed all the..... well all the time. And you can't consume something that doesn't exist.

No it does'nt . Yes i can deny it

Whats happens when you travel at the speed of light?

Ever hear of the fitzgerld contraction?

Edited by danydandan

No it does'nt . Yes i can deny it

Whats happens when you travel at the speed of light?

Ever hear of the fitzgerld contraction?

That doesn't matter. You still age! You still get old! Things will still rot away! There IS time! I mean, I don't know how to explain it to you! Other than the idea that space and time weave together like a tapestry, which was presented by Einstein, are you gonna say Einstein was wrong?!

Age has nothing to do with time Thats you'r body and cells within in degenerating

Einstein was wrong about alot of things .Like the nature of reality in terms of the quantum. Although in dis disagreement i'm Einstein and your Bohr.

Look at time as if its the number zero . Zero represents nothing. But for maths to work zero has to be used .

Age has nothing to do with time Thats you'r body and cells within in degenerating

Einstein was wrong about alot of things .Like the nature of reality in terms of the quantum. Although in dis disagreement i'm Einstein and your Bohr.

Look at time as if its the number zero . Zero represents nothing. But for maths to work zero has to be used .

No, look. It takes what for cells to degenerate? Time! Without the proper amount of TIME nothing can exist. So basically you're saying that you are consuming no time while typing? You're saying that you typing is just you typing and it takes absolutely NO time to do so?

And Einstein believed in time so I'm Einstein in this situation lol

Edited by AngelsShadow

we will agree to disagree because i won't bend and i bet you won't

my refernce to the Bohr, Einstein thing was that Einstein needed to see the evidence to believe in something Bohr was a theoretical physicist .

Does infinity exsist?

we will agree to disagree because i won't bend and i bet you won't

my refernce to the Bohr, Einstein thing was that Einstein needed to see the evidence to believe in something Bohr was a theoretical physicist .

Does infinity exsist?

Ah! Infinity does exist! The universe expands infinitely!

express infinity?

On the matter consider a clock . What runs that clock is time or the gears that control the movement of the hands in said clock,Then time is neither controlling the time duration of our life , nor our aging, which runs on biological processes such as the physical duplication of cells

To use a quote "Time" is only a word of our language and "t" is only a mathematical symbol in physics

Most things are build on motion not time

I do wana say that this is fun would'nt you agree?

Edited by danydandan

express infinity?

On the matter consider a clock . What runs that clock is time or the gears that control the movement of the hands in said clock,Then time is neither controlling the time duration of our life , nor our aging, which runs on biological processes such as the physical duplication of cells

To use a quote "Time" is only a word of our language and "t" is only a mathematical symbol in physics

Most things are build on motion not time

I do wana say that this is fun would'nt you agree?

Yes but you also have to think, when you go to the store you go down each aisle looking for things you want correct? Now, you start at one end and wind up at the other end, other than walking, how do you explain what happened in between the other side of the aisle and the side you're on now? Time went by as you walked to the other side did it not?

And infinity is expressed by an infinitely expanding number, such as 99999... that expresses that the nines continue to go on infinitely. There is also this symbol ∞ which is used to represent infinity. Also! There is the notation of putting a line over a number to express that the numbers continue forever. One other thing. If you were to let something go out in space then it would never degenerate because there is no oxygen, therefore it would be out in space for all eternity. (or infinitely)

And yes I must agree, I do like a good debate every now and again, it helps me fill up free time while exercising my brain at the same time lol it's refreshing.

Yes but you also have to think, when you go to the store you go down each aisle looking for things you want correct? Now, you start at one end and wind up at the other end, other than walking, how do you explain what happened in between the other side of the aisle and the side you're on now? Time went by as you walked to the other side did it not?

And infinity is expressed by an infinitely expanding number, such as 99999... that expresses that the nines continue to go on infinitely. There is also this symbol ∞ which is used to represent infinity. Also! There is the notation of putting a line over a number to express that the numbers continue forever. One other thing. If you were to let something go out in space then it would never degenerate because there is no oxygen, therefore it would be out in space for all eternity. (or infinitely)

And yes I must agree, I do like a good debate every now and again, it helps me fill up free time while exercising my brain at the same time lol it's refreshing.

Nothing only the other aisles did

Infinity can be nothing and everything so how can it exsist its unexpressible

On the time thing ,Planck scale in the wonderfull world of the quantum . Okay Planck time the smallest unit of time .

Which is like less than a trillionth of a trillionth of an attosecond. Behond that time does not exsist. Trying to measure time behond Planck time is impossible .

The meaning of time has become terribly problematic in contemporary physics, says Simon Saunders, a philosopher of physics at the University of Oxford. The situation is so uncomfortable that by far the best thing to do is declare oneself an agnostic. Got that from a web site called news flash

Time, in this view, is not something that exists apart from the universe. There is no clock ticking outside the cosmos. Most of us tend to think of time the way Newton did: Absolute, true and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature, flows equably, without regard to anything external. But as Einstein proved, time is part of the fabric of the universe. Contrary to what Newton believed, our ordinary clocks dont measure something thats independent of the universe. In fact, says Lloyd, clocks dont really measure time at all , Thats from a magazine i have at home.

Does time exsist in a black hole?

Edited by danydandan