Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
darkzc

I want to have an ability,but how?

104 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Rickety

i saw you die in my dream. itll happen sometime, with some type of common death. prepare yourself.

you dont know anything about me, or how old i am.

there are also no pieces of evidence to prove your claims true. so, what is your point?

Actually, so long as you didn't steel someone else' photos I know you're 22 because it says so on your profile and the picture you have looks like a 22 year old guy so yeah I know how old you are (generally) lol.

I'm not trying to start anything, believe me if you want to I'm not gonna try to change your mind, I won't retaliate because I know that number one that's what you want me to do and number two I don't wanna waste my time, I came on here to give some advice not to argue with a skeptic who has no idea what he's talking about. So yeah I don't care what you think, believe me or don't it's not my right to make you believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent. Mulder

Actually, so long as you didn't steel someone else' photos I know you're 22 because it says so on your profile and the picture you have looks like a 22 year old guy so yeah I know how old you are (generally) lol.

exactly. so if im the guy that killed JFK, why would i put my own pic up there, with my own name and birth date?

I'm not trying to start anything, believe me if you want to I'm not gonna try to change your mind, I won't retaliate because I know that number one that's what you want me to do and number two I don't wanna waste my time, I came on here to give some advice not to argue with a skeptic who has no idea what he's talking about. So yeah I don't care what you think, believe me or don't it's not my right to make you believe.

...retaliate against what?

im not sure what youre getting at, or what youre making up here. elaborate please.

and it is youre duty to prove youre right, when you claim you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thisisthepainkiller

A guy in a blue car is going to have an accident, It could be mulder, your cousin or anybody else. in a day or in a month

That's a very generic prediction, I could predict that and I don't need to be a psychic.

There are millions of blue cars in the world, An accident will surely happen.

There's also a 10% chance I'm wrong. So i guess if i failed i'd just put it in there and claim to be psychic because of the 90% accuracy i never had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkzc

I think that this world is more and more getting bad. I want to have a answer and get ready(if it will).you say “ maybe it's just not evolutionary necessary (yet) for the population to have psychic abilities.” maybe,pepole can find sb for help,but how?everybody say they have Psychic Abilitie and they can help you,who you will trust?

If i ask:"is this world more and more get bad?" sb say yes ,and other say no.i think something must find by yourself.

Edited by darkzc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Quack_The_Wack

I am psychic and I am 14.

You're 14. Exactly. All kids want to be psychic these days. I bet the OP of this thread is a kid. I am a young person, and I have powers - powers to know what is real and what isn't. Hehe.

I am finding more and more people my age believe in the paranormal and such. I too used to be one of these gullible ones. I believed spirits were after me, I was psychic etc. Found out later all of it is a load of hogwash.

No offence to you, I'm sure you know your condition more than I do. Your mother should still not have you hospitalised. A little archaic. You are a young teen girl, as in an early teen. By 15, you'll mature up with rationale, like I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent. Mulder

A guy in a blue car is going to have an accident, It could be mulder, your cousin or anybody else. in a day or in a month

That's a very generic prediction, I could predict that and I don't need to be a psychic.

There are millions of blue cars in the world, An accident will surely happen.

There's also a 10% chance I'm wrong. So i guess if i failed i'd just put it in there and claim to be psychic because of the 90% accuracy i never had.

no idea where you pulled those made up numbers from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thisisthepainkiller

no idea where you pulled those made up numbers from.

I know i should've been clearer. I took that from Angelsshadow's claim that 90% of his predictions are true and the rest 10% is false.

I pulled those from Angelsshadow's post. As he said he's right 90% of the time.

I screwed up that post.

Edited by thisisthepainkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hipockt

How can i learn to become psychic?

check out YouTube and watch the 5 videos named "qi and reality" . This is a a good place to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rickety

exactly. so if im the guy that killed JFK, why would i put my own pic up there, with my own name and birth date?

...retaliate against what?

im not sure what youre getting at, or what youre making up here. elaborate please.

and it is youre duty to prove youre right, when you claim you are.

Okay first of all I don't HAVE to prove anything to you, I will if I want to but seeing as how you won't believe me either way it doesn't matter whether I make a prediction and the next day it come true you're just gonna say it was coincidence and still say I'm wrong. And it's my "duty" to prove I'm right? Don't come at me with all that "honoring your claim" and "fighting with dignity" crap, frankly it's just a scapegoat today to get someone to get back into an argument, nobody really believes that anymore and if they do then they're few and far between. I wasn't going to retaliate, that means I wasn't gonna try to change your mind. I don't think you understand that I'm trying to say I honor your decision that you don't want to believe, that's your opinion and I'm not gonna try to change your mind, I don't have that right and it's not my place to try and change your mind. Well I think I've said my piece. All I told you guys was something I saw in a vision, a blue car getting into an accident with a white car that had a drunk driver, well you know the rest. I don't care how common it is, it's just what I saw. And I've observed through my life that about 90% of what I say comes true, only 10% of the time am I wrong when it comes to this stuff. Mock me if you want, call my crazy and a lunatic but all I'm doing is telling you what I saw, I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

Well, that said, I'm done with this thread unless someone wants to speak from a non-biased point of view.

Ta-ta,

AS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Hound

I was born with the "abilities" I have. I didn't ask for them, I don't make money off them, and a very, very, few know exactly what they are. I love it when folks say "you're lying". I am comfortable in what I can do with what I have when I need to, not want to. There is the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent. Mulder

I was born with the "abilities" I have. I didn't ask for them, I don't make money off them, and a very, very, few know exactly what they are. I love it when folks say "you're lying". I am comfortable in what I can do with what I have when I need to, not want to. There is the difference.

then prove youre not lying. not that hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent. Mulder

Okay first of all I don't HAVE to prove anything to you, I will if I want to but seeing as how you won't believe me either way it doesn't matter whether I make a prediction and the next day it come true you're just gonna say it was coincidence and still say I'm wrong. And it's my "duty" to prove I'm right? Don't come at me with all that "honoring your claim" and "fighting with dignity" crap, frankly it's just a scapegoat today to get someone to get back into an argument, nobody really believes that anymore and if they do then they're few and far between. I wasn't going to retaliate, that means I wasn't gonna try to change your mind. I don't think you understand that I'm trying to say I honor your decision that you don't want to believe, that's your opinion and I'm not gonna try to change your mind, I don't have that right and it's not my place to try and change your mind. Well I think I've said my piece. All I told you guys was something I saw in a vision, a blue car getting into an accident with a white car that had a drunk driver, well you know the rest. I don't care how common it is, it's just what I saw. And I've observed through my life that about 90% of what I say comes true, only 10% of the time am I wrong when it comes to this stuff. Mock me if you want, call my crazy and a lunatic but all I'm doing is telling you what I saw, I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

Well, that said, I'm done with this thread unless someone wants to speak from a non-biased point of view.

Ta-ta,

AS

well since youre only 'ability' consists of making vast generic predictions, i guess youre not going to be proving anything soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nik Xues

Yeah so i had a vision thers going to be a cool movie coming out soon....

yeah i kinda forgot the details as well im bad at that.

I cant wait till i get to play that new video game i saw in my dream as well.

Too bad my visions have a 6 manth waiting period. before i see em come true.

....... unless its something important bt well im too thick to realize the meaning until after those ones come true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCrimsonx

I imagine that being a psychic must be such an emotional burden! Youve got waaaaay more emotionally charged sences to worry about for a youngin! If you feel like something is missing or that your searching for something channel your thoughts, gut feelings and clues to your surroundings. If your looking to find Its usually closer to home than you think! :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puridalan

Crimson Thank you for understanding it can be a burden

Let me list some of things, I've personally expierenced that are negative (yes there are positives)

1. Fear of being with you

2. Not easy to have long lasting relationship

3. Always popping in and out of peoples lives

4. Giving horrible news to people

5. Telling someone their loved one is dead

6. Always focusing on other peoples thoughts not your own

7. Having to deal with peoples emotional problems/breakdowns

8. Listening, even when you don't want to

9. Being pyshically attacked

10. People getting angry at you for telling them someting they didn't want to hear

11. Worrying about someone you know that is going to die and if to tell them or not

12. Worrying if the person will be fine, even when they don't take your advice

13. Getting annoyed, when you tell them what is going to happen over and over again..and then it happens to them still when you warned them x amount of times

14. Getting rude people, only when you're trying to help

15. Being the outlet for all of the above

16. Putting yourself in danger

17. Having to deal with crazy/obessive people wanting a read constantly

18. Repeating thoughts/images to get more over and over again

19. The one expected to solve their issue and/or be the peacemaker

So, it's not all dandy, but again there are positives. I am just listing a few things..that most don't think about.

Edited by puridalan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puridalan

20.

Expecting to be a superhero, God, 'omniscent' solve everything

Yes, this is very relevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rickety

I guess a few positives are being prepared for what lies ahead, having the ability to prepare others as well. It doesn't do too much for your social status though. Lots of people think we're all freaks but we're the same as anybody else, we can just see the future and communicate with the beings beyond the realm of human perception. Yes, call me a freak Agent Mulder, say "prove it!" tell me I'm lying and that I need to give you some sort of proof that I'm telling the truth. I don't like when people say I'm a "fake" because that just shows ignorance in the human race and the willpower to never believe in the unknown. I think most people attack us for that very reason, the fear of the unknown, they don't know what we're capable of because they're not the same as us so it frightens them. Maybe? I don't know, just another instance of me thinking out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puridalan

Angel

I've had that issue with people thinking you are a bit...different or them being afraid to be around you because they think everything they do u are monitoring hahah..o gahd. Anywho, overall my social life is quite somewhat normal, and I am not antisocial like 'most' like me...

The one positive my mother always said I picked the best friends haha and was always proud of me for that. That's an upside as well...now for the curiosity part lol that's a different story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rickety

Puridalan

Yeah, going through my high school years I was somewhat of an outcast, people said I was weird and freaky, that I said weird stuff and just my overall vibe scared them, it sucked and made going through school a living hell, I was constantly teased and beaten up because I was different but I don't let it phase me, I have a select few friends that are my family, I've known them for quite some time and we're all very close to one another, in fact a couple of us share in our abilities which is quite refreshing lol.

I'm not sure what makes people think we're crazy, I mean I'm right 90% of the time so that would show people that I'm not a lunatic but that I can tell what lies ahead. A lot of people don't understand though, visions are (for the most part) subjective and depend on what people will do. Meaning that no vision is set in stone, they just go along in concordance with what's happening now and the pattern of events (or so I think). Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puridalan

I was never beaten up, like I said wasn't the popular kid, though I wasn't an outcast..I was an all around type person. Though I had very few good friends, it's always been that way espieically when I am popping out of peopoles lives. I am fun to be around most of the time, stubborn, sometimes blunt..and I sure as hell won't let anyone beat me up. I'm all for constructive criticism, but nastiness I do not accept and it will be dealt with. I was always the person that everyone came to in the group as the peacemaker, yet at the same time people just knew not to mess with me. They always told me it was a vibe I put off, or my stare haha.

On occasion one person would want to see me angry because I never showed my anger out in public. One day I did use physical measures, but the crazy ended up still laughing when they went skidding arcoss the floor. The thing is in high school people are more narrow minded cause their minds are still growing and you are probably way farther ahead of them in the emotional/respect department. They are still. in the very egocentric stage of prom and all that bullcrap..which never interested me. Some never grow out of it.

It's learning to give energy to those who deserve it, and not to those who don't. If they try to and don't deserve it you ignore them, communicate them to stop, or in some cases attack back. Personally, I used to care what people thought..now I don't. If I need to tell someone someting about their past/future I will, without hesitation. Even if it's infront of a crowd..if they need to hear it I will do it. ANother reminder don't forget you are dealing with peoples lives..and that when u tell them things it may be way more personal to them than it is to you.

Respect is important. Mostly finding and communicating to those that will respect you or at least understand you. I get along with just about anyone, I believe its because of my attitude and communication skills. I don't have the attitude (most of the time) that says I am better than you. The best thing to do to get along is listen to people, help them when you can..and just have fun. Who cares if you are 'different' lol you are not so different as you think...people are moer similiar than they like to think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rickety

Well I'm not in high school anymore, I'm in college lol and thank you for the advice I will certainly take it to thought and meditation.

Back on subject though, I think that the abilities that the OP is looking for aren't the kind in which I've implied. If you're talking about physical manipulation of matter and energy then that can simply not be done without a third party device. That's not to say our minds aren't powerful enough to do it, anything can be done with will power, it's just that at this stage in our society and 'evolution' if you will isn't open minded enough or strong enough to do so. If that's the case then the powers you seek are simply unattainable at this present time. Sorry.

On the other hand, if you are seeking psychic abilities then the best solution is the one I already gave you, meditation and focus. These are the key to inducing a vision if you are born psychic like me, but if you are not then they greatly enhance your sensitivity. Don't be discouraged if you don't see immediate results though, it takes time, practice and willpower to induce a psychic vision so it's gonna take more time, practice and willpower to train your mind to be able to have the gift given to you.

WARNING: Inducing a vision takes a lot of mental stimulation and focus, it drains you of a lot of energy and can sometimes leave you passed out if you try too hard. I've never heard of anyone dying from trying to induce a vision but I'm sure it's possible. Let them come naturally, or if you want to induce it take your time to breath and stay focused on using as little energy at a time as possible, in other words, pace yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Render

If I need to tell someone someting about their past/future I will, without hesitation. Even if it's infront of a crowd..if they need to hear it I will do it.

Isn't that extremely sellfish?

What gives you the right to just blurr things out because you feel they "need" to hear it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puridalan

Triade

YOu are right, I can be selfish. I am not saying that sometimes I do not have my bouts of wanting to know for myself..yes you are right that is very selfish. SOME of the time, other times I am just trying to help.

But I certainly see where you are coming from, I'm not going to pretend to be a perfect angel..because I'm not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rickety

See I don't understand that. When people like me and puridalan do something that is humanly normal like being selfish, people say "isn't that selfish? That's wrong! You shouldn't do that!" but when someone takes out $5,000 from an ATM and just passes a homeless person on the street without so much as a passing glance you think nothing of it and think that it's his money and he earned it, he can do what he wants with it. Well it's our visions, we're entrusted with them and we can do whatever we damn well please with them as well. Just because we're psychic and have selfish moments doesn't mean we're selfish psychics, it means we're human and capable of human emotions, just like you. We aren't some other species, we're the same as you, the same organs, same brain structure, same nervous system, same bone structure and same cell structure. I don't wanna say it makes me mad so much as it peeves me off that some people treat psychics different than other people, you're too hard on us and make every little thing we do to be this horrible sin and terrible crime, when it's just human nature and that's all we can give you, we lash out, we get sad, we get selfish, we get happy, we get p***ed off and we get upset just like you. Now quit acting like we have some sort of extra control over our emotions that gives us the ability to control them because (just like you!) we can't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cresent_Star

i was born 1, but the thing is, its more a responsibility. people come to you for help, and you have to do a lot of research, and sometimes you even start to lose your ability or grow new ones. But u dont have to be born 1. All it takes is alittle bit of connection. Thats all I can tell you, but if you really want 1, do A LOT of research, and eventually you will find it. Just be forwarned because u kinda start to lose it, get other things, or are just not prepared and end up wishing u never did get it. But hey, thats just my opinion, and Im really only still a beginner at any of this because I have to hide from my family. Thats another thing. It becomes really hard if yr family dont approve, even if thats just who u r. The supernatural and mythical is really something of learning and practice, and without much of it u tend to grow rusty. Some times u learn u were born with it already. (hell I learned that only 4 years ago and mixing it with regular life can be hard) so just a warning. research as much as u can, but it will change yr life 4ev....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.