Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
darkzc

I want to have an ability,but how?

104 posts in this topic

Rickety

Nothing only the other aisles did

Infinity can be nothing and everything so how can it exsist its unexpressible

On the time thing ,Planck scale in the wonderfull world of the quantum . Okay Planck time the smallest unit of time .

Which is like less than a trillionth of a trillionth of an attosecond. Behond that time does not exsist. Trying to measure time behond Planck time is impossible .

“The meaning of time has become terribly problematic in contemporary physics,” says Simon Saunders, a philosopher of physics at the University of Oxford. “The situation is so uncomfortable that by far the best thing to do is declare oneself an agnostic.” Got that from a web site called news flash

Time, in this view, is not something that exists apart from the universe. There is no clock ticking outside the cosmos. Most of us tend to think of time the way Newton did: “Absolute, true and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature, flows equably, without regard to anything external.” But as Einstein proved, time is part of the fabric of the universe. Contrary to what Newton believed, our ordinary clocks don’t measure something that’s independent of the universe. In fact, says Lloyd, clocks don’t really measure time at all , Thats from a magazine i have at home.

Does time exsist in a black hole?

As a rebuttal I'd like to say first off, touche! And second. Think of it like this, there's two primary planes in out known universe correct? The spacial plane and the plane of time. Now they are interwoven like a tapestry (according to Einstein) and we live, primarily in our physical bodies, on the spacial plane, we have the ability to fill space and see space (I know you can't physically see space but seeing nothingness is looking at space) so what would happen if we found a way to switch the planes? So that you are walking on the time plane as your primary and the spacial as your secondary? What do you think we would see? Would we be able to, essentially, see time and control it, bending it to our own will?

And about the black hole. Yes it does exist, however incredibly fast it would go is irrelevant according to the fact that time would still flow. Einstein theorized that the universe was like a trampoline, in essence, and that the larger the weight is in the middle of that trampoline would cause smaller things to orbit around it, the denser the object, the faster the orbit. And seeing as how a black hole is one of the densest things in our universe, time would be moving at incredible speeds to the person who is experiencing it.

JonF

Anyone who can see into the future for real and doesnt do anything about it is either selfish or a total coward and needs a reality and common sense check. Think up a serious lie to whoever is in trouble and the event doest happen. Im not having a crack at anyone here I was just thinking of those guys who live up in the mountains.

Talk about selfish

puridalan

JonF

Before you even go into that whole speal...you really need to see the WHOLE picture instead of a nanofraction of it like the rest of the population. Come back with a better retort then we can talk, and actually give thought to all the other sides/factors/attributions ect before opening your mouth. I wouldn't be so snappy for the exception that a hundred people just like you have said along the lines of the same thing without even really thinking about the various options.

danydandan

As a rebuttal I'd like to say first off, touche! And second. Think of it like this, there's two primary planes in out known universe correct? The spacial plane and the plane of time. Now they are interwoven like a tapestry (according to Einstein) and we live, primarily in our physical bodies, on the spacial plane, we have the ability to fill space and see space (I know you can't physically see space but seeing nothingness is looking at space) so what would happen if we found a way to switch the planes? So that you are walking on the time plane as your primary and the spacial as your secondary? What do you think we would see? Would we be able to, essentially, see time and control it, bending it to our own will?

And about the black hole. Yes it does exist, however incredibly fast it would go is irrelevant according to the fact that time would still flow. Einstein theorized that the universe was like a trampoline, in essence, and that the larger the weight is in the middle of that trampoline would cause smaller things to orbit around it, the denser the object, the faster the orbit. And seeing as how a black hole is one of the densest things in our universe, time would be moving at incredible speeds to the person who is experiencing it.

Sorry for the latness of my reply ,I was testing a new mircoprocessor for work it was recking my head all last week .

Okay lets get down to Einstein's theroy of GR. Which predicts the exsistence of black holes.

I'd like to think that you are aware of the calculations for this . So im gona cut to the chase . If you can do the maths i advise you do it, its cool but hard .Basically it breaks down to the mass(y) of the black hole over the distence you are from it(it x) . When x=0 all the rules of physics goes out the window because it comes down to

Y/0 = 1/0= INFINITY

Which means at the centre of a black hole gravity is infinte, time stops, which means a collapse of everything we know of the physical

But in the real world there is no such thing as infinity , so there is a flaw in einsteins theory .

Maybe not his theory just incomplete