Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Healing Energy

Hugh

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

I'm not sure I believe in things like this but hell, i've got a cut above my left hip go for it :tu:

I'm not sure I believe in things like this but hell, i've got a cut above my left hip go for it :tu:

Hi lft! Okay, I'll send some during the next 5 minutes.

Peace and healing to you.

Hi lft! Okay, I'll send some during the next 5 minutes.

alright i'll see if it does anything. and haven't seen you in a while, hope you've been good

alright i'll see if it does anything. and haven't seen you in a while, hope you've been good

Great lft, I've been doing well. Thanks. How have you been?

I spent 5 minutes in deep healing mode, sending you the best healing energy I could. Take care. :)

Sounds wonderful. What do I do?

Hi She-ra. Do you have a specific area you need healing for or would you just like overall healing sent?

Mate I'm losing my hair everyday. can you 'heal' it?. I'd love it.

Mate I'm losing my hair everyday. can you 'heal' it?. I'd love it.

Hi thisisthepainkiller.

First, try to take a good multivitamin tablet everyday, it will help.

Over the next 5 minutes, I'll focus on sending healing energy.

Great lft, I've been doing well. Thanks. How have you been?

I spent 5 minutes in deep healing mode, sending you the best healing energy I could. Take care. :)

Hi She-ra. Do you have a specific area you need healing for or would you just like overall healing sent?

Lower back :) Thank you!!

Lower back :) Thank you!!

Over the next five minutes, I'll focus on healing energy for your lower back.

I myself didn't notice any results, but thank you for trying! i hope it works for others

Thank you for the feedback lft, I sent my best energy I could. Take care. :)

Happy Christmas gift? I'd like to have my share too ;)

Hi FlyingAngel. Merry Christmas.

Would you like me to send some healing energy your way? Is there a specific area that you would like me to focus on?

Hi FlyingAngel. Merry Christmas.

Would you like me to send some healing energy your way? Is there a specific area that you would like me to focus on?

I'm obsessed with the Third Eye chakra. Plz send some energy to that spot to help me open it :D

hi. can you heal emotionally too? if you can i've been told my heart and soul have holes in them, and i would like some healing in anyway.

I'm obsessed with the Third Eye chakra. Plz send some energy to that spot to help me open it :D

FlyingAngel, I will send healing energy to the third eye chakra spot as indicated here for the next five minutes:

chakra.gif

hi. can you heal emotionally too? if you can i've been told my heart and soul have holes in them, and i would like some healing in anyway.

Hi sunburst.

Over the next 5 minutes I will send healing energy to your heart and soul.

It's not so much a heal but more of an assistance in prevention? My heart and my mind need help!! You know, when you've had such a horrible childhood that you fight tooth and nail to not be a stereotype and succeed but it's taken such a toll that sometimes you don't want to fight it anymore because it's really hard and stressful that you are making yourself sick? That's where I am right now.

It's not so much a heal but more of an assistance in prevention? My heart and my mind need help!! You know, when you've had such a horrible childhood that you fight tooth and nail to not be a stereotype and succeed but it's taken such a toll that sometimes you don't want to fight it anymore because it's really hard and stressful that you are making yourself sick? That's where I am right now.

Hi NatGem. I'll focus on your heart and mind over the next five minutes and send some strengthening/healing energy.

Let go of the stress of fighting the past and confidently be who you lovingly are. :)

Peace and strengthening/healing to you.

I'll focus on your heart and mind over the next five minutes and send some strengthening/healing energy.

Peace and strengthening/healing to you.

I woke up this morning feeling more relaxed than I have in years. I'm not sure if it's just the thought of what you do or the fact I wasn't awake when you did it so I was open to it. Regardless, Thank you.

Hi Hugh,

I have weakness and pain in my right shoulder and arm,

I'd appreciate anything you can do!

Peace and blessings for the new year to you and yours.

Hi Hugh,

I have weakness and pain in my right shoulder and arm,

I'd appreciate anything you can do!

Peace and blessings for the new year to you and yours.

Thank you glyndowers heir. All the best to you and yours in the new year as well. :)

I'll send healing energy over the next five minutes to your right shoulder and arm

Hugh,

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance

I shall reply with any results

Thankyou for caring! :tu: