Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Healing Energy

Hugh

Could you help with energy blockages?

I always heal them and there always seems to be more.

Or they block up again.

Could you help with energy blockages?

I always heal them and there always seems to be more.

Or they block up again.

Hi Blooded_Butterfly. I will send healing energy over the next five minutes to help clear any blockages, and increase your energy flow.

Peace and healing to you.

Edit: During the time that I was sending healing energy, I felt a tremendous surge of flow several times - like a volcano erupting... it was incredible! You seem to have a very high capacity for energy flow!

Edited by Hugh

This morning I was able to heal some of my energy blockages a lot better!

I feel so much better now he he.

I still got a lot to heal, but the energy did flow a lot more better.

Thank you : )

Edit: During the time that I was sending healing energy, I felt a tremendous surge of flow several times - like a volcano erupting... it was incredible! You seem to have a very high capacity for energy flow!

Interesting Hugh, thank you for sending the healing energy.

Peace and healing to you too ^_^

This morning I was able to heal some of my energy blockages a lot better!

I feel so much better now he he.

I still got a lot to heal, but the energy did flow a lot more better.

Thank you : )

Interesting Hugh, thank you for sending the healing energy.

Peace and healing to you too ^_^

Thank you Blooded_Butterfly, great to hear! :)

hey you do know you have to know what they look like and were they are who they are to heal them gee you at leats nee to know what they look like

hey you do know you have to know what they look like and were they are who they are to heal them gee you at leats nee to know what they look like

All that I need is an awareness of their need and their willingness to accept the healing energy.

The energy flows through that connection. :)

• Like 1

elemantal bender, on 29 December 2009 - 04:01 AM, said:

It helps to know what they look like, where they live you don't really need to know. If the energy or people or connected the healing connected energy goes past distance as if it were close by. Who they are? We are all one and connected. I suggest you read up on energy healing, you can even hold a stuffed teddy bear and picture it as a person or energy of someone you wish to heal, kinda like voodoo only positive more so : )

Huge is right with willingness it opens a good door way to let the healing energy in, as well as helps you to open up to your inner healing.

Peace. ^-^

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

May I ask your method of healing?

Hugh its nice you are putting up an offer. I do long distant healing (or rather aid in healing) for people that really DO need it. If you do, feel free to contact me, my healing is non-religious so it will not conflict with any religion if you do practice one. If you do decline to accept on a part of your religion, then I understand and have a nice day.

Ciao.

I could use some healing energy this morning. :cry: And some aspirin...

Nibs

Nibs haha

Emkay, make sure you drink lots OF WATER, when I feel bad like somethings about to come on..I drink five glasses in a row straight that really helps. along with my green drink for (hangovers) and other things (even though I do not drink anymore)

Put into juicer

1 big granny smith apple, a fistful of cabbage, and three sticks of celery, juice and drink. This will seriously help. I am saying this because energy healing can and does help physically but sometimes the person needs to do these things physically to help their body naturally. This is put out there for everyone.

Water. :D Yep, lots of that...cabbage, urm, not so much.

I really only "tie one on" on New Years.

Nibs

May I ask your method of healing?

I enter into a meditative, focused, healing state, and I send that energy out to whoever asks for it over a five minute period, to help them heal. :)

Hugh its nice you are putting up an offer. I do long distant healing (or rather aid in healing) for people that really DO need it. If you do, feel free to contact me, my healing is non-religious so it will not conflict with any religion if you do practice one. If you do decline to accept on a part of your religion, then I understand and have a nice day.

Ciao.

Thanks pur, I'll let you know if I need some healing energy myself. :)

I could use some healing energy this morning. :cry: And some aspirin...

Nibs

Hehe Nibs, Happy New Years. :)

Good points pur, thanks.

how do you heal? do you send healing energy towards a person, and where does the energy come from?

Edited by KRicci

how do you heal? do you send healing energy towards a person, and where does the energy come from?

There is energy within us and around us and connecting us to each other.

We are connected in more ways than we think we are.

When we both want the healing energy transfer to take place, it can freely flow, and the healing can occur, because it is what both of us want. :)

• Like 1

well i understand there is a universal energy that binds us all together. i am a reiki practitioner. i was just interested to see if you use your own energy to heal. Do you consciously draw on energy from a specific source of let it happen spontaneously?

well i understand there is a universal energy that binds us all together. i am a reiki practitioner. i was just interested to see if you use your own energy to heal. Do you consciously draw on energy from a specific source of let it happen spontaneously?

That's a good question and I have to explain a bit about how I feel when it happens...

When I enter into a sending healing energy state, I feel energy flowing out of my hands, and into the other person, as if they are right in front of me. I can move my hands and the energy flow in and around the part that needs healing. I can sense the flow as it increases and decreases with my focus.

It's interesting as I think of where the energy is coming from, because I never really focused on that aspect as much, just the flow outwards part, but as I think about it, it is coming from all around me. My body is just a lens that focuses that energy. Like when you put a magnifying glass in front of sunlight, and it focuses the light into a stronger beam that can do more than before. I sense the energy coming in from all directions around me and it coming out stronger through my hands.

that sounds very much like what I do. Reiki turns the human body into a large conduit for energy all around and focuses and refines it into healing energy. I hear of people healing others utilizing their own energy which I am somewhat against as it leaves the healer tired and fatigued.

Perhaps you should research Reiki and see if it is something you are interested in. It may augment and strengthen your ability.

that sounds very much like what I do. Reiki turns the human body into a large conduit for energy all around and focuses and refines it into healing energy. I hear of people healing others utilizing their own energy which I am somewhat against as it leaves the healer tired and fatigued.

Perhaps you should research Reiki and see if it is something you are interested in. It may augment and strengthen your ability.

Thank you KRicci, I have heard of it but have not studied it. I'll read up on it.

Take care, healer friend. :)

Same to you. Feel free to ask any questions or share experiences. I'd like to compare :)

Hugh you seem like a very natural healer.

Hugh look into local Reiki courses/classes.

I agree with KRicci, I think Reiki would strengthen your gift.

I took level one and two of reiki : )

I love Reiki!:wub:

Hugh, I'm still having problems, with myneck/throat area.

I'd be delighted again for your positive energies to help my energies to let the healing energy flow.

May the higher power of thy universal healing energy force be with you!

Hehehe. :D