Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Healing Energy

Hugh

Can you fix my back problems? They're bloody killin' me >_>

doctor? chiropractor? someone in the field of kinesiology?

just some suggestions.

Hey Hugh

I'd really appreciate it if you could send some healing energy to my stomach. I have a small round lump under the skin around the area of my tummy button. Doctors say it is nothing, but it bothers me, because I don't feel it should be there. Could you send some healing energy to it please?

Thank you.

Hi mirrorman.

Over the next five minutes I will send healing energy to your stomach area, focusing on that small lump.

Peace and healing to you.

I don't know if this offer is still open...but I've been having problems with depression/anxiety/insomnia for 3 or 4 years now and anything you can do to help would be appreciated B)

Hi informaldehyde.

Over the next five minutes, I will send you healing energy for the depression/anxiety/insomnia problems.

Can you fix my back problems? They're bloody killin' me >_>

Hi spinosaurus01.

I'll send healing energy to your back over the next five minutes.

I would love some healing, have been attracting some negative spirits lately!

Hi dogeye.

I will send healing energy to you over the next five minutes to help you deal with those negative spirits!

Hugh,

Id appreciate some healing energy for my love life, Finances, and especially family. PLease and thank you. Negativity "GOODBYE"

Jessem

Hugh,

Id appreciate some healing energy for my love life, Finances, and especially family. PLease and thank you. Negativity "GOODBYE"

Jessem

Hi Jessem.

Over the next five minutes I will send healing energy to you for your love life, finances, and especially your family.

Take care my friend. :)

Hi Jessem.

Over the next five minutes I will send healing energy to you for your love life, finances, and especially your family.

Take care my friend. :)

Thank you my friend! Today is getting better already!

How about a little of that healing energy for this cold I'm coming down with?? I don't want to spend my spring break bed-ridden. Thanks!

How about a little of that healing energy for this cold I'm coming down with?? I don't want to spend my spring break bed-ridden. Thanks!

Hi informaldehyde.

Over the next five minutes, I'll send healing energy to help strengthen your resistance.

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

Not sure if this is still open, but could you send some healing energy to my "third-eye" chakra? I often times get headaches, for no apparent reason and I'm working on my psychic awareness. It would be very much appreciated!

Not sure if this is still open, but could you send some healing energy to my "third-eye" chakra? I often times get headaches, for no apparent reason and I'm working on my psychic awareness. It would be very much appreciated!

Hi TheCreativeFactor and welcome to the forum.

chakra.gif

I will focus on sending healing energy on your third-eye chakra over the next five minutes.

CAN some one send me some healing a little curs that's on me, energy jump out of a book in library.Hit me in face, first time felt my third eye lasted five minutes nearly floor me.

CAN some one send me some healing a little curs that's on me, energy jump out of a book in library.Hit me in face, first time felt my third eye lasted five minutes nearly floor me.

Hi Peter.

I will send healing energy to you over the next five minutes, take care.

Hey Hugh. I was hoping if you could send some healing energy to help open my third eye. But if you do, could you do it between 8am and 5 pm? I will give you the reason if you ask for it.

Hey Hugh. I was hoping if you could send some healing energy to help open my third eye. But if you do, could you do it between 8am and 5 pm? I will give you the reason if you ask for it.

Hi Evo, I came on the forum just after you left and I sent you a pm about this to ask - what is your time zone?

I will be away from the internet later on today for a long period so unless you reply within the next 4 hours or so with a time zone, it will have to take place much later because I won't see your message.

That's the thing about being on a forum with people from around the world... 8am to 5pm could be anytime. :)

Evo, I'm glad that we were able to arrange through pm's an exact timing of sending and receiving of the healing flow, it was very interesting. :)

Peace and healing to you my friend.

Edited by Hugh

Just read that you are reading up on Reiki... what sort of healing modality do you use or are you just inspirationally intuitively able to do this?

I have learned a few modalities and found that the energy vibes are all different.. interesting that.. like healing with different musical instruments.

Good work!!!

Just read that you are reading up on Reiki... what sort of healing modality do you use or are you just inspirationally intuitively able to do this?

I have learned a few modalities and found that the energy vibes are all different.. interesting that.. like healing with different musical instruments.

Good work!!!

Thanks crystal sage!

I haven't received any formal training in this, it is just something that I have a deep desire to do - to want to help others and help with healing.

I've found there is such an enjoyment and fulfilment in doing this, not only is there a connection and giving involved but a sense of happiness and love as well. :)

Thanks crystal sage!

I haven't received any formal training in this, it is just something that I have a deep desire to do - to want to help others and help with healing.

I've found there is such an enjoyment and fulfilment in doing this, not only is there a connection and giving involved but a sense of happiness and love as well. :)

Yes I agree...

There is utter joy in this.. 'wonder' at what other mysteries 'life' holds.. what will unfold next..

and all the unexpected smiles that seemingly random situations can give..when they play out synchronistically.. it makes you feel the the Universe is supporting you..giving you some encouraging 'bonus passes'..is there with you on your journey...

So thasts what it's called? Reiki?

Ever since you made a connection with me, I feel these feelings that are similar to what you are describing. Their new feelings, as if... I actually have no clue how to describe it...

Ever since you made a connection with me, I feel these feelings that are similar to what you are describing. Their new feelings, as if... I actually have no clue how to describe it...

Fascinating Evo, please try...