Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Healing Energy

Hugh

Well, it;s similar to Empathy, but there's something different about it.

Wonderful and interesting to hear Evo. :)

• 1 year later...

Hey guy's,

I know it's been a while since this post has been active, But as I've recently been attuned to Reiki 1 and am absolutely fascinated and amazed by how the healing energy work's. Once I do my Reiki 2 next month I am more than happy to sent healing energy to those who need it.

I'm keen to share my experiences with those who want to listen and to learn from others.

Hugh I hope you've researched further into Reiki over the past year, it will undoubtedly bring on your natural healing ability in leaps and bounds. Personally i was completely disconnected from the spiritual world until the 28th of last month, since that day when I was attuned slowly but surely I'm beginning to see Aura's. I'm intrigued by how you have a natural ability to heal without first being made aware as I was. And with your obvious passion and generosity, I have no doubt you could do amazing things.

Goodness knows no limits.

Adam.

Hey guy's,

I know it's been a while since this post has been active, But as I've recently been attuned to Reiki 1 and am absolutely fascinated and amazed by how the healing energy work's. Once I do my Reiki 2 next month I am more than happy to sent healing energy to those who need it.

I'm keen to share my experiences with those who want to listen and to learn from others.

Hugh I hope you've researched further into Reiki over the past year, it will undoubtedly bring on your natural healing ability in leaps and bounds. Personally i was completely disconnected from the spiritual world until the 28th of last month, since that day when I was attuned slowly but surely I'm beginning to see Aura's. I'm intrigued by how you have a natural ability to heal without first being made aware as I was. And with your obvious passion and generosity, I have no doubt you could do amazing things.

Goodness knows no limits.

Adam.

Hi Adam.

I haven't done any formal training with it, I just use what I feel is already there.

Wishing you well as you continue your journey of helping others. :)

can i ask for healing 4 my mom , shes having alot of health issues still.and dosent no what they r .

Hi rainbowhunter.

Ask her if she's open to receiving some healing energy and let me know, I'd be happy to help. :)

Yes! I would like some healing energy sent to me on both of my legs needed for better walking and going up and down the stairs. Thank you. Let me know when you have sent the energy to me. I've been pretty lucky in connecting with others abilities online it must be my username purpolonia that brings me that luck. Good Day.

:rolleyes:

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

Yes! I would like some healing energy sent to me on both of my legs needed for better walking and going up and down the stairs. Thank you. Let me know when you have sent the energy to me. I've been pretty lucky in connecting with others abilities online it must be my username purpolonia that brings me that luck. Good Day.

:rolleyes:

Hi purpolonia. If you've connected with others before then this should go well.

Over the next five minutes, I'll send healing energy to help strengthen your legs.

Peace and healing to you. :)

i could use some healing energy pretty much everywhere

Hi Xanthurion2.

Over the next five minutes, I'll send healing energy to pretty much everywhere within you. :)

Peace and healing to you.