Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hugh

Healing Energy

110 posts in this topic

puridalan

BB is it the bottom right back hand side of your neck

Hugh

Hugh you seem like a very natural healer.

Hugh look into local Reiki courses/classes.

I agree with KRicci, I think Reiki would strengthen your gift.

I took level one and two of reiki : )

I love Reiki!:wub:

Hugh, I'm still having problems, with myneck/throat area.

I'd be delighted again for your positive energies to help my energies to let the healing energy flow.

May the higher power of thy universal healing energy force be with you!

Hehehe. :D

Thank you! :)

I am reading up on Reiki to learn more about it, thanks.

Over the next five minutes, I will focus on sending healing energy to your neck/throat area.

Peace and healing to you.

Edit: Wow! Again I felt an incredible capacity that you have for flow Blooded_Butterfly! There were several times I felt an incredible surge of flow... I directed it through your neck/throat area to help it heal. :)

Edited by Hugh

Nenaptio

can you send some healing energy for my neck, the back where the tendons are ? thank you!

Edited by Nenaptio

Hugh

can you send some healing energy for my neck? thank you!

Hi Nenaptio, yes. :)

Over the next five minutes, I will send healing energy for your neck.

Blooded_Butterfly
Puri: BB is it the bottom right back hand side of your neck

Puri there was a main discomfort/pain/blocked energy more so around the bottom right back side of my neck/throat.

Smart cookie you are.

I seem to have a lot of odd block energy all over my body, but I can mostly feel it in my throat/neck/nose area most of the time.

I saw a doc about it years ago, he saw nothing wrong.

Now hes not such a smart cookie.

I need a witch doctor hehe.

-Looks at Puri-

You know whats wrong with me?

I'd sure like to fully know.

It's so annoying!

I need to get a physical reiki treatment, and maybe soon hehe.

Edit: Wow! Again I felt an incredible capacity that you have for flow Blooded_Butterfly! There were several times I felt an incredible surge of flow... I directed it through your neck/throat area to help it heal. :)

Hehe surge of flow of energy!

Thank you very much Hugh.

Glad your reading on Reiki.

I love it so much I've been thinking of getting a tattoo symbol of Reiki on my wrist.

Hugh

Hehe surge of flow of energy!

Thank you very much Hugh.

You're welcome. :)

Take care.

NicoleK

I could use some healing for my head.....I haven't gone a day without a headache in years :(

puridalan

Blooded Butterfly

I could do a sesssion sometime for free, just give me a time..the same time, so we will ahve to check time zones pm me.

I also think that some of discomfort is from a metal filliing you have, that is on the right hand side bottom row second one to the back I believe..anywho inbox me, and I will give you more info.

Hugh

I could use some healing for my head.....I haven't gone a day without a headache in years :(

Hi NicoleK. I will send some healing energy for your head over the next five minutes.

diceshadow1

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

I need healing energy for my lower abdomin pain Edited by diceshadow1

diceshadow1

I had bad pains in my lower abdomin i,I thought it was my apendix but now iI think it was a hernia its going away slowly.thank you

Hugh

I need healing energy for my lower abdomin pain

I had bad pains in my lower abdomin i,I thought it was my apendix but now iI think it was a hernia its going away slowly.thank you

Hi diceshadow1.

If you have bad pains and think it might by your appendix or a hernia, you should seek medical help at a hospital.

In the meantime, I'll send healing energy.

Black Hound

My mother, age 94, has mmetastasized brain cancer and she is unable to push anymore morphine to deal with the pain.Is there anything you might suggest that might help her become less sensative to the pain and concentrate on something which might be more peaceful to her in her final days? Something he rmind can do, which is still in very good condition, to push pass the pain, I guess.

Hugh

My mother, age 94, has mmetastasized brain cancer and she is unable to push anymore morphine to deal with the pain.Is there anything you might suggest that might help her become less sensative to the pain and concentrate on something which might be more peaceful to her in her final days? Something he rmind can do, which is still in very good condition, to push pass the pain, I guess.

You may suggest to her to focus on all the best memories of her long life, all the good times with family and friends, all the accomplishments, and love she experienced.

If she has a faith in an afterlife in heaven, she can focus on that as well.

I hope that her suffering is minimal.

It's so wonderful of you to be there to help and care for her.

Universal Warper

A female friend of my mother has freaking column cancer and liver cancer, she is on the terminal stages, this is no joke if you can do anything it would be of great help thanks

Hugh

A female friend of my mother has freaking column cancer and liver cancer, she is on the terminal stages, this is no joke if you can do anything it would be of great help thanks

Hi Universal Warper.

I'll send out healing energy to her over the next five minutes as strong as I can.

I'm unsure of the success of the flow because she didn't ask for it herself though.

Peace and healing to her.

lindajoy

If you need some healing energy sent to you, let me know and I'll do my best to help. :)

Most appreciated in more ways than one, I assure you...Thank you for the kind gesture....I'll let you know what happens..

Hugh

Most appreciated in more ways than one, I assure you...Thank you for the kind gesture....I'll let you know what happens..

Hi lindajoy, thank you. :)

I'll focus on sending healing energy to you over the next five minutes.

puridalan

Graveyard

I didn't want to put this out in public, but there was no way to contact you at all on your page. So, if you wish and if your mother allows it I will send good energy your way and other things...but in these cases I must have the persons consent because of the context. Thank you

Boshia

Can you please send some healing energy to my heart/soul? I'm unsure if you can help heal emotional pain, but if you can, I would be very grateful.

Hugh

Can you please send some healing energy to my heart/soul? I'm unsure if you can help heal emotional pain, but if you can, I would be very grateful.

Hi Boshia.

I will send my best healing energy that I can to your heart/soul over the next five minutes.

Boshia

Hi Boshia.

I will send my best healing energy that I can to your heart/soul over the next five minutes.

Thanks Hugh, I don't feel any better, but thank you for trying =)

Hugh

Thanks Hugh, I don't feel any better, but thank you for trying =)

You're welcome. :)

mirrorman

Hey Hugh

I'd really appreciate it if you could send some healing energy to my stomach. I have a small round lump under the skin around the area of my tummy button. Doctors say it is nothing, but it bothers me, because I don't feel it should be there. Could you send some healing energy to it please?

Thank you.

informaldehyde

I don't know if this offer is still open...but I've been having problems with depression/anxiety/insomnia for 3 or 4 years now and anything you can do to help would be appreciated B)