Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple call 911 after Bigfoot sighting

UM-Bot

A homeless couple in San Antonio called 911 after they allegedly witnessed a Bigfoot which they said was eating a deer carcass and which screeched and bolted from the scene after it saw them watching from across the street.

"San Antonio police have released a 911 dispatch call reporting a "Bigfoot" sighting. The audio recording between a dispatcher and the homeless couple lasts more than eight minutes. In it, the primary caller appears sober and deliberate as she describes the beast Nov. 30."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: KFGO

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• DieChecker

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• the rebirth

There is already a thread on this in the Cryptozoology section, but it is a couple weeks old.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170139

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6386893

Police decided not to do a follow up, even though a deer was reportedly poached. If they had reported another homeless man killing a deer, the cops would be all over that.

Conclusion: If you want to commit a crime claim you saw a bigfoot doing it and no one will come to investigate. Stupid cops.

There is already a thread on this in the Cryptozoology section, but it is a couple weeks old.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170139

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6386893

Police decided not to do a follow up, even though a deer was reportedly poached. If they had reported another homeless man killing a deer, the cops would be all over that.

Conclusion: If you want to commit a crime claim you saw a bigfoot doing it and no one will come to investigate. Stupid cops.

Interesting, but I am a bit puzzled. Not by the bigfoot mind you, but how would a person kill a deer? Deers have such a keen nose and ears. I'm a hunter and I don't think I would be able to get close enough to a deer with a knife to do any real damage.

Would a homeless person own a gun? Haha, man. I'm scratching my head on this one.

There is already a thread on this in the Cryptozoology section, but it is a couple weeks old.http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170139http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6386893Police decided not to do a follow up, even though a deer was reportedly poached. If they had reported another homeless man killing a deer, the cops would be all over that.Conclusion: If you want to commit a crime claim you saw a bigfoot doing it and no one will come to investigate. Stupid cops.

i think you're on to something here... the bigger question is probably what is this homeless couple doing living out in the woods? crazy hippies.

Interesting, but I am a bit puzzled. Not by the bigfoot mind you, but how would a person kill a deer? Deers have such a keen nose and ears. I'm a hunter and I don't think I would be able to get close enough to a deer with a knife to do any real damage.Would a homeless person own a gun? Haha, man. I'm scratching my head on this one.

if i was homeless, living in the woods, and with my lady, im not sure id be comfortable without a gun. i mean, thats like just asking for it; living out of the way like that with no firearms in case, say a freakin cougar shows up outta nowhere. a gun or a hunting bow at the very least.

that being said i think two dirty homeless hippies just got away with an offseason hunting kill, cleverly enough by invoking the name of bigfoot. i hope they made jerky.

For homeless people, maybe they lost their sanity and thought they saw a Bigfoot? :blink:

• 1 month later...

i think you're on to something here... the bigger question is probably what is this homeless couple doing living out in the woods? crazy hippies.

if i was homeless, living in the woods, and with my lady, im not sure id be comfortable without a gun. i mean, thats like just asking for it; living out of the way like that with no firearms in case, say a freakin cougar shows up outta nowhere. a gun or a hunting bow at the very least.

that being said i think two dirty homeless hippies just got away with an offseason hunting kill, cleverly enough by invoking the name of bigfoot. i hope they made jerky.

With the economy in the toilet and so many people (including myself) living from paycheck to paycheck, I find this "Label" and assumption extremely insulting and offensive. I have several times in my life been homeless for short periods of time. One time being with my mother, brother, sister and family dog. Not all homeless are mentally ill, drug addicts, hippies, whatever other defect of society you want to label them, they can just be victims of circumstance.

Or they may have made a choice to separate themselves from the hypocrites, false values of the "average" American, but that choice doesn't make them "dirty" hippies.

There are no cougars where these homeless people have set up camp. It is a woody area next to the highway and surrounded by many businesses. I work a few hundred yards away from it. I doubt that a bigfoot did it. So they probably killed a deer to feed themselves... Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

• 1 month later...

Hmm..

Interesting..

Apparently where I live, we have a thing that resembles bigfoot called the Grassman lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly there is just no way Bigfoot is walking around San Antonio or anywhere in Texas.. He would have been shot already.. With over 10 million legal gun owners in TX.. it's just a numbers game that someone would have walked up on a Bigfoot while out hunting or whatnot.