Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Government Involvement...

FarvLarion

Monday evening, my friend and I were traveling home when I noticed a train ahead at the train tracks.  The tracks that it was on were abdandoned for nearly twelve years, and were never properly tied together making them severly unstable.  The train was completely black and had no marking on them.  We pursued the train for quite a ways, then stopped when the engine from the train disconnected and began to push the cars the rest of the way into the airport.  From here on out we could no longer follow, but I did see it go a little further then suddenly turn the lights off.  The train for all practical purposes vanished.  My question is simple, has anyone ever heard of the Government transporting anything in trains to airports in completely black train cars?  If so, can anyone give me a clearer image of what traspired?

FarvLarion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese92

• Homer

• FarvLarion

• Mr-X

FarvLarion,

I havent heard about the black traines in perticular, but I have definetly heard about the government transporting secret things by train, semi, and plane.  You probably were witnessing a top secret government train.

JAMIE

I agree with Jamie. God knows what this crazy government is hiding behind our backs, but I'd be open to other pocibilities for what it was that you witnessed (if you can think of any, that is).

• 2 weeks later...

:o  It not only could have been top secret Gov't, but also private people as well.  I think that more people should go and check it out.  I, if I were to do it, would go to the nearest ( rumored )       underground bases, above ground bases, whatever I could find, and stake it out.  You would be surprised at the level of information you could get by just seeing it all for yourself.  They are usely extremely open about their activities, whether they be of civil nature or not, primarily because people take the Gov't at face value.  This, America, is supposedly a country that we run, but I ask you too think about that, is it really??  Or do we just get numb amoungst our own comfortableness, assuming that someone, somewhere else is taking care of the nitty gritty??  They, assuredly, are; but is it always in our best interests??  I think that everybody has a duty here, not just me or the next guy, but everybody, take back what is ours, either by birthright, or by the sweat and hard work it has been to become ours.  Just take it back,  Teresa   :-*

I have heard of black helicopters and apparently they have something to do with the New world Order ****S.

X

:o  Well, I just say, go out and find the answers firsthand.  Now please, no revolution or anything, I just think that people really need to see these things for themselves.

Teresa    :-*

Teresa

What I meant was: whats mine? and how do I take it back?

As far as staking out an installation, how would you do that? You see I was in the military for 5 years, and at each entrance of the base there are checkpoints like gates and gaurds etc etc. You could literally stand at the entrance and still not see anything worthwhile. On no installation anywhere in the world are you going to be able to see something secret by looking in from the gate. So that leads to infiltrating, does it not? Personally I feel I have too much to lose if I get caught, so I'll stay at home watching the "Simpsons"

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

I think one must be very careful in assigning too much of the cabalic activity to the "government" that most folks relate to.  The covert activities are not of the "known and recognized" government.  The pseduo-government who works the strings is so interwoven into the private sector, the political realm and the agencies of the military that no one really knows which thread to pull to unravel the massive and uncontrolled web that has manifested.  President Eisenhower warned the American people of the web being woven in the 1950s, no one listened, and now the web has become so big and so vast and so enpowered that one wonders if there is any hope of finding the RIGHT THREAD to unravel the destruction, power and greed that "control" world-wide affairs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

After some time of watching as that railroad track has been used quiet often, I noticed that there is a gate that ran over into the airport property, and one small single track ran over to where the old military compound was.  Although, the socalled abandoned military lot is not so abondoned as they would like us to thinkl.  I am beginning to believe that this is one massive web as you pointed out Lori.  I couldn't get that much of a view through the fogged windows, and after all I was chased out of there.

• 2 weeks later...

Lori

Perhaps your right, this may not be the Government hard at work here.  This may not even have anything at all to do with them.  The way that it looks, it just is too civilian in nature.

How come everything "top-secret" is always visualized as being black? My father worked in the USAF as an electrical engineer on a missile guidance system. He told me that when "newer" recruits came out they expected everything to be black, because, well its intimidating.

Entire cultures have been raised with the black = bad culture, ie westerns of the 50's and such. The bad guy always wore black. Ghost stories; The Black Dog that follows someone home, the Lady in a Black Dress standing on some underused rotting bridge somewhere, etc.

The F117A Fighter was actually painted in a light brown mottling on top, and light blueish grey underneath to make it that much harder to see from the ground. The B1 Bomber is painted in much the same way, depending on its deployment location.

Maybe, what you saw was a private corporations train, or a train that was _made_ to draw attention to itself, to distract you, and people in general, from what was really going on?

"I see a red door, and I want it painted black,

No colors anymore, I want them to turn black"

Rolling Stones - Paint it Black

Chris

A lot of reasons things are white or black, is for symbolism, some for disguise.  With clothes, I believe since brides wore white to symbolize purity, women wore the opposite, for death, as with funeral dress.  A black dog is also harder to see(he can sneak up on you in the dark). A dull black painted plane would be hard to see at night, and not reflect light. IMHO

Nora

Good point, but idealistally (SP?) black tends to blend into the night.  But more than that, a black train may not look all that out of place, for there are train systems that use black cars and engines, but they do put their name of the train line on the side.  And I don't know who would actually use a train track that is literally falling apart, rustic, not properly bolted together, ect..