Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 is it real ?

the_expert

I am from the Amazigh culture

Amazigh means

Odhan not you heard of that culture

Anyway I am a Muslim Arab

Has not reached us in 2012 as a non-world

And of course, 99 percent of the Arab people do not believe him because the Book of Muslims say no one knows when the Day of Resurrection is God

And I want to know your opinion on this common, and do you believe it

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSearcher

• the_expert

• SlimJim22

• JonathanVonErich

I dont Think it is real....I am from UAE and just like you. none herebelives in the 2012 theory

Welcome Abraod

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Thanks

B???

Amazigh means

And of course, 99 percent of the Arab people do not believe him because the Book of Muslims say no one knows when the Day of Resurrection is God

me too ,i am from India ,i really think its a stupid theory.i believe that the world ends when Allah commands,lets don't bother on it,but live our life as he said,may Allah forgive us for our deeds n bless us in this life n hear after

Edited by maharoof

Well, i think 2012 will probably happen, I doubt it'll skip straight from 2011 to 2013; although it might be worth doing that to mess about with some of the loons.

Anyway, I tend to agree, actually. I think that whoever is in charge of the universe, their intentions are probably more inscrutable than someone like Zachariah Sitchen would be able to penetrate.

Amazigh means

youre the expert. you tell me.

but no, nothing will happen. as 747400 said, the year will surely happen, but thats about it. no big end of the world BS.

Well, i think 2012 will probably happen, I doubt it'll skip straight from 2011 to 2013; although it might be worth doing that to mess about with some of the loons.

Anyway, I tend to agree, actually. I think that whoever is in charge of the universe, their intentions are probably more inscrutable than someone like Zachariah Sitchen would be able to penetrate.

brother I'm really expert but somme thing else

like internet Or hacker Or reper the laptops

many thing about laptop

and my other hobbies

Edited by the_expert

Its a bunch of lies,To find out who started this big nosence all one has to do is follow who has the most to gain from the panic that will come from this nonsence,Its just another millineum who ha,Just follow the money,Just Follow the money.

Its a bunch of lies,To find out who started this big nosence all one has to do is follow who has the most to gain from the panic that will come from this nonsence,Its just another millineum who ha,Just follow the money,Just Follow the money.

Who started it all? Easy, Zacharia Sitchin and that crazy woman from Zetatalk. Mind you they most likely both made a killing with this.

Iv never met anyone in real life that believes in the 2012 nonsense, and I probably never will.

Iv never met anyone in real life that believes in the 2012 nonsense, and I probably never will.

I have, a school teacher to boot. That man teaches one of my nephews. I had a bit of a talk with the man, making sure that he kept his BS to himself, when teaching the children.

Most certainly do not believe in, but on the other hand it does make a nice academical / general discussion, and is seems recently great movie material as well ;)

But on the theory of the Mayan calendar that ends, well it is a cycle that ends, it will start a 1 once again.

I say it will happen.

Think about it know one beleives the crack pot scientists.

Its the perfect time for their team to get the win.

not that therell be too many people to go "i told you so"

No-one knows what's gonna happen but it is great fun speculating. I found this highly interesting sight. Don't know what most of you will make of it but they do raise some striking coincidences. Explore the rest of the site if you get a chance.

In brief it is about the Aquila earthquake last year and how it may have been predicted by the music industry. Check it out.

Eye of Jupiter

No-one knows what's gonna happen but it is great fun speculating. I found this highly interesting sight. Don't know what most of you will make of it but they do raise some striking coincidences. Explore the rest of the site if you get a chance.

In brief it is about the Aquila earthquake last year and how it may have been predicted by the music industry. Check it out.

Eye of Jupiter

Erm Sorry mate but that's just ridiculous nonsense. I checked that link and it has even less sense that a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest.

Erm Sorry mate but that's just ridiculous nonsense. I checked that link and it has even less sense that a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest.

Hah... I wondered what reaction it would get. Thanks for making me laugh. I know it is a ridiculous idea. I thought it was funny and hit on nothing more than coicidences like Aquila the Eagle. Maybe that is all the Universe is just a massive jumble of coicidences. Lets just say that that was the extreme view. Where do they get it from eh?

Hah... I wondered what reaction it would get. Thanks for making me laugh. I know it is a ridiculous idea. I thought it was funny and hit on nothing more than coicidences like Aquila the Eagle. Maybe that is all the Universe is just a massive jumble of coicidences. Lets just say that that was the extreme view. Where do they get it from eh?

A certain dutch herb comes to mind ....

2012 is very real... there are so many end of the world theories many of them can be easily debunked, however, there are many theories that do make sense even if there isn't so much of evidence supporting it... I would like to keep an open mind, while not stop living my life.