Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My theory why we can't find Bigfoot

MysteryMike

I know many of you think Bigfoot isn't real because it would of been found by now, but what if it is real and I have a good and possible theory. Why we haven't found the species yet. If Bigfoot is an animal. I could imagine it being very intelligent. Don't any of you think that maybe this species knows how to hide well from humans. Like for example.

So maybe an animal like bigfoot has near human intelligence and we haven't found it because they can hide well.

1. If someone comes by they hide quickly.

2. They might know how to hide their tracks and evidenice which is probably why we only found very few evidence.

3. we probably haven't found a dead body because they know how to bury their dead.

and 4. They are noctural and come out at night but might come out in the day if they have too. For most of the day they could be underground. I know you might find it strange but what if the way they get underground is by caves which could be connected.

So maybe an animal like bigfoot has near human intelligence and we haven't found it because they can hide well.

That's my theory, but if there's something you have to say. Do answer.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Neognosis

• DieChecker

• aquatus1

This has been discussed and beaten more than any dead horse thread really ought to be. If this were so, we would STILL find the evidence. There isn't a place on Earth where man hasn't gone, and for a population of Bigfoot to be thriving (would would need to assume this, given the astonishing number of encounters people have yearly), we would see something.

Imo, why can't Bigfoot just be a dimension-traveling Giganto? Makes more sense to me!

This has been discussed and beaten more than any dead horse thread really ought to be. If this were so, we would STILL find the evidence. There isn't a place on Earth where man hasn't gone, and for a population of Bigfoot to be thriving (would would need to assume this, given the astonishing number of encounters people have yearly), we would see something.

Imo, why can't Bigfoot just be a dimension-traveling Giganto? Makes more sense to me!

I think there are still some unexplored areas on land, but most definitely not as much as the ocean. One of those places would be the amazon and the outbacks of Australia. We never know.

Edited by MysteryMike

I think there are still some unexplored areas on land, but most definitely not as much as the ocean. One of those places would be the amazon and the outbacks of Australia. We never know.

However, BF isn't spotted in these very remote locations. It's quite frequently reported right in the middle of... everything.

Edited by ebonycrow

I know many of you think Bigfoot isn't real because it would of been found by now, but what if it is real and I have a good and possible theory. Why we haven't found the species yet. If Bigfoot is an animal. I could imagine it being very intelligent. Don't any of you think that maybe this species knows how to hide well from humans. Like for example.

2. They might know how to hide their tracks and evidenice which is probably why we only found very few evidence.

3. we probably haven't found a dead body because they know how to bury their dead.

and 4. They are noctural and come out at night but might come out in the day if they have too. For most of the day they could be underground. I know you might find it strange but what if the way they get underground is by caves which could be connected.

There are a lot of holes in your theory, but ill let the true skeptics expose those. IMO in order for Bigfoot to be an actual creature the 4 thoughts you posted must be true in addition to a few other factors. The largest of those factors would be that bigfoot would have to be a migratory animal.

I guess its a theory me not having one like it's.............Too many variables to consider into the unknown without thinking it's predator or something with invisible thing or its actually an inter-dimensional reptilian put there is a thread that considers your 4th somewhere on this site and or doesn't sleep at all IDK just what I think

Edited by Serpentskull

Actually, even in North America, there are loads of places humans have never been. Take for example, caves. Bigfoot/Sasquatch could spend it's time in caves, and only exit to forage/hunt for food.

As for your theories...

1. Exactly what do you mean by hide? Do you mean hiding behind trees, in caves, and possibly CLIMBING trees? Do you mean fleeing? There is a certain size at which a subject just looses the ability to hide. And fleeing would make a lot of noise, I would assume.

2. I highly doubt a Bigfoot would take the time to hide all of its tracks. And if they do hide their feces, we would EVENTUALLY find a huge, stinky, pile of Squatch' dung. Probably from the smell.

3. See above.

4. See, this exactly what I just said. This makes a little sense. Even so, the description of the alleged creatures is not suggestive of a subterranean lifestyle.

Brilliant. Why haven't biologists thought of this?

I would hazard that the biggest flaw in the theory is that if instead of Bigfoot you were talking about humans (arguably near human intelligence), the argument wouldn't change one bit, however it would still be incorrect. Humans can and indeed are found on a regular basis despite not wanting to be found, despite employing the above techniques.

However, BF isn't spotted in these very remote locations. It's quite frequently reported right in the middle of... everything.

Right on Eb, the great state of Ohio comes up a lot in Big Foot sightings as do other not so desolate places. There was a rash of sightings right here in the suburbs of Chicago back in the 70's. I suspect it was hysteria driven by a hoax or a case of mistaken identity.

Right on Eb, the great state of Ohio comes up a lot in Big Foot sightings as do other not so desolate places. There was a rash of sightings right here in the suburbs of Chicago back in the 70's. I suspect it was hysteria driven by a hoax or a case of mistaken identity.

Again that COULD fit with a migratory creature.

Migratory behaviors would only serve to expose them more. Besides, I don't think there are any truly migratory primates. Some exhibit seasonal movements to follow food or to facilitate mating but the total distance traveled is not very great.

Edited by sinewave

What if BF is a shape shifter. Native indians believe it to be a almost god like creature with supernatural powers to "hide" from us and etc. Any theory on BF is as good as the other. I wish though we would find one. It would rewrite evolution. There seemed to be a ton of sighting in the 70's. I just finished looking up a couple from my howntown and they were in 74 and 79. Right out in the open one was said to be. And the other was from the Uwharrie National Forest which I am fairly close to. I have always thought a BF could remain hid and survive in that area. Look it up, its a pretty big reserve.

Anyway thats all I got for now.

So you're saying Bigfoots have mastered the ways of the ninja?

Ninja Sasquatch. Awesome, in a deadly way.

I feel a new hollywood movie coming ....

Anyways. Ppl are searching every inch of the planet daily for whatever. Let's just agree to meet back here in this thread in 10 years when the planet is fully discovered :-p

(and btw..you can detect heat waves, even underground. And i'm pretty sure bigfoot hunters have figured this out already as well lol)

Any theory on BF is as good as the other.

yes, they are all 100% imagination.

I guess santa isnt real either. :angry2: :lol:

I do believe Bigfoot is real and if it is a animal. I can imagine it being very intelligent. Being nearly intelligent as humans or as intelligent. They might also be more intelligent than other primates. Gorillas, Chimps, Orangutans and you know.

I can imagine it being very intelligent. Being nearly intelligent as humans or as intelligent.

The problem there is that were they so intelligent, they'd be leaving behind signs - tools, shelters, dishware. Unless they're destroying all that too. But that would indicate a specific desire to hide from us, the only other creatures capable of seeing broken tools and shelters and realizing what they mean. To form such a complex conspiracy would require human-intelligence, which then begs the question, "Why are they coming so close to us then?" 'Humans close to here - don't go' is apparently not part of their highly intelligent vocabulary?

Has anyone concidered that Bigfoot could possably be more intellegent than humans? I dont mean to cause offence to anyone that is not my intention.Think about it.We have tried to find Bigfoot with high tech cameras like infra red,green and heat cameras with no luck so ever,Why is it we can find just about anything even in the dark with such tech. but bigfoot still remains hidden. Could bigfoot be the ultimate thinker,could it be that they too have knowledge of things we still dont know?Why is it that we as humans think were smarter than anything else on this planet.Not saying that were not but whos to say they arent just as smart or smarter.Just my Opinion.

:cry:

Why can't Bigfoot just be inter-dimensional? It would solve everything!

:cry:

Why can't Bigfoot just be inter-dimensional? It would solve everything!

Sorry, the only guy backing that horse passed away some months ago.

There have been thousands of eyewitness accounts and in remote areas.They can't all be hoaxed.I don't know if there are Bigfoot but wouldn't be suprised if they are discovered one day.There have been alot of sightings by credible witnesses over the years that I have read or heard about that it is hard to overlook a possibilty that these creatures exist.If they do hide in caves or underground then they can easily hide in those places if people are searching for them there.The caves are scary and dark and some may be miles long so who knows.