Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Warned us about NIbiru's return?

modulo9

If you read further into the Bible it explains how we will not know when he returns.

Matthew 25:13 So, my disciples, always be ready! You don’t know the day or the time when all this will happen.

Gravity is a depression on the space time continuum. A planet is just a little ball, riding it's little heart out on the flat space-time continuum. Alright, that's not true. It is in it's own little cup of gravity, but because it is the central body, it's own cup doesn't effect it.

Now, let's pretend our planet, we'll call it Nibiru just for the heck of it, encounters a star. We will call this star Sol. Now, Nibiru rolls itself into Sol's gravity well. At this point, Nibiru is stuck. If Nibiru enters the gravity well at an angle, then it just rolls inside the well. It is drawn towards Sol, but dosn't have enough energy to fall into orbit. If Nibiru is to slow, it will waste energy trying to climb up the downward facing planes of Sol's gravity well. Eventually, Nibiru will fall so close to Sol that they crash.

If Nibiru is travelling fast enough, then it will maintain constant speed around Sol. It will fall towards Sol, but won't get closer. It will try to roll up the sides of the well, but won't lose speed. It is now in orbit.

Now, Nibiru is orbiting Sol. For some reason, Nibiru's speed increases until it begins moving AWAY from Sol. Nibiru has now reached Escape Velocity. The Escape Velocity is how fast an object must travel before it is going fast enough to roll it's way out of the gravity well. It has enough energy to roll up the sies of the well without falling back in. (This is impossible with a Black Hole. The singularity creates such a deep depression on space-time that nothing will ever go fast enough to roll it's way out. The Black Hole is the area of massive gravity, and not the object itself. The object that creates a black hole is called a Singularity. The walls of a Black Hole are almost vertical, and in the world of physics, even light is not going fast enough to go straight up. Thats why we can only see a black hole if we are lucky enough to be looking in the area it is in when it starts snacking on something.)

Does that answer your question, Stellar?

(In case anyone was confused, I want to make it perfectly clear what I'm saying. A planet moves towards the middle of the well because it is just like a ball on a surface that leans one way. The planet "rolls" on space-time. The area it is rolling to is whichever way space-time is stretched. The centre of the gravity well.)

If Nibiru is travelling fast enough, then it will maintain constant speed around Sol. It will fall towards Sol, but won't get closer. It will try to roll up the sides of the well, but won't lose speed. It is now in orbit.

Inaccurate. It need not maintain constant speed to be in orbit.

(This is impossible with a Black Hole. The singularity creates such a deep depression on space-time that nothing will ever go fast enough to roll it's way out.

Inaccurate again. Any gravitational well can be orbited.

Does that answer your question, Stellar?

(In case anyone was confused, I want to make it perfectly clear what I'm saying. A planet moves towards the middle of the well because it is just like a ball on a surface that leans one way. The planet "rolls" on space-time. The area it is rolling to is whichever way space-time is stretched. The centre of the gravity well.)

I dont need you to answer any questions of mine. I wasnt asking any questions. I was pointing out, originally, that what you said was one model of gravity and space-time, not the only one. Your explenation of the black hole is erroneous as well.

If you read further into the Bible it explains how we will not know when he returns.

Matthew 25:13 So, my disciples, always be ready! You don’t know the day or the time when all this will happen.

Thank you fenris1011 - exactly! So in light of this passage December 2012 is negligible as giving any clue to day or time.

However this point is covered in quoted passage Matthew 24:36-39

36) "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37) As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38) For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39) and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Did the great flood coincide with Nibiru passing? I think all the ancient civilizations have a flood story in their repertoire.

Edited by modulo9

Stellar, Shannon, you're both trying to explain gravity to GreggK I presume. don't bother, I've tried doing that before, a few times, and still he refuses to understand.

This said, he admits consuming the dutch happy herb in copious amounts. Enough said.

Actually, none of those is electronic in the true sense of the word.

DNA is electronic - the nervous system is electronic - heart is electronic - blood is electronic! How are they not electronic in the true sense? What is the true sense of the word?

These are all examples of organic electronics - devices conducting electron transfers etc

Electronic structure of DNA revealed for the first time

Or see this animation on the Hearts Electrical System

Face it - we are just a conglomeration of complex electronic devices...and we could not function without them. Basically not too far removed from being robots... :o

DNA is electronic - the nervous system is electronic - heart is electronic - blood is electronic! How are they not electronic in the true sense? What is the true sense of the word?

None of those is actually electronic whatsoever. Electronics uses the controlled motion of electrons. This is simply not the case with any of the above. No where do electrons "flow" through a circuite to transmit information or anything.

These are all examples of organic electronics - devices conducting electron transfers etc

That has nothing to do with electronics and everything to do with the electric make up of the DNA, ie: the distribution of electrons in a DNA molecule.

Again, not electronics. There is an electrical "signal"... sort of. Its hard to describe simplistically.

Face it - we are just a conglomeration of complex electronic devices...and we could not function without them. Basically not too far removed from being robots...

We are very far from an electronic device. This just shows a lack of understanding of the processes involved.

Let me ask you this, why do you consider the nervous system "electronic"?

Like most terms in science, the word `electronic' has a very specific definition - but the definition changes depending on which field you are discussing.

It seems like Stellar is adopting an electrical engineering perspective - `Electronic' implies something that has a controlled flow of current.

It seems like modulo9 is adopting a chemistry perspective - `Electronic' refers to the energy levels and spatial distribution of valence electrons in atoms and molecules.

However, Stellar is `more correct'. A quantum chemist or condensed matter physicist (I am a condensed matter physicist, by the way) would never use electronic as a stand-alone noun, like modulo9 has done. Organic molecules in the body have `electronic properties' and `electronic structure'. Saying they are `electronic' makes the word meaningless, though - then everything is electronic.

You can make organic electronics - but nothing in our body qualifies. Neurons send signals by electro-chemical means; this is a feature of the electronic structure (i.e. occupied/unoccupied molecular orbitals) of the specific molecules in the neurons. This is not `electronic', a coherent current of electricity does not flow down a nerve.

To summarize, modulo9: Saying `DNA is electronic' is, strictly speaking correct, but then so is the statement `a piece of granite is electronic'. A more correct statement would be something like `The electronic structure of DNA suggests that local defects dominate its conductivity', or `The electronic properties of granite are very uninteresting'.

It seems like modulo9 is adopting a chemistry perspective - `Electronic' refers to the energy levels and spatial distribution of valence electrons in atoms and molecules.

The problem is... I dont believe he is. I believe he actually thinks that neurons use electricity to transmit signals.

None of those is actually electronic whatsoever. Electronics uses the controlled motion of electrons. This is simply not the case with any of the above. No where do electrons "flow" through a circuite to transmit information or anything.

I don't understand why we are having this confusion over the terms 'Electronic'. Sepulchrave has attempted to clarify but I think we all still have our wires crossed (excuse the pun).

You say Electronics is the controlled motion of electrons - see how this translates to human body:

The motion or "flow" of electrons in the human body is achieved by electrical charge jumping from cell to cell(as opposed to traveling along wires).For example electrical messages, such as the thought "stand up", travel from brain to destination - muscles etc, and we stand up!Why doesn't this qualify as electronics?????????

We are very far from an electronic device. This just shows a lack of understanding of the processes involved.

Let me ask you this, why do you consider the nervous system "electronic"?

The nervous system carries electrical signals/messages from point A to point B - that's Electronic to me.

Everything we do is produced by rapid electrical signals allowing instantaneous responses. Chemical reactions would be useless if not sped up by electrical impulses.

And our bodies would not operate if they did not produce electricity to generate these signals. This electricity is produced when we switch from one charge to another causing negatively charged electrons to 'flow' thus generating electricity!(an consequently electromagnetic fields form where charged particles flowing). The human heart generates the strongest EM field in our bodies.

The problem is... I dont believe he is. I believe he actually thinks that neurons use electricity to transmit signals.

You bet neurons use electricity to transmit signals. This is a scientific fact. :tu:

The motion or "flow" of electrons in the human body is achieved by electrical charge jumping from cell to cell(as opposed to traveling along wires).For example electrical messages, such as the thought "stand up", travel from brain to destination - muscles etc, and we stand up!Why doesn't this qualify as electronics?????????

Because its not electronic. Its not a transfer of electrons. Theres no current. It is electro-chemical, not electronic.

The motion or "flow" of electrons in the human body is achieved by electrical charge jumping from cell to cell(as opposed to traveling along wires).

There is no real "flow" of electrons though. Nerve impulses have nothing to do with a flow of electrons.

The nervous system carries electrical signals/messages from point A to point B - that's Electronic to me.

No, it doesnt. Theres no electric signals. Theres an action potential that travels through the axon until it reaches the synapse, which causes the presynaptic nerve to secrete neurotransmitters through exocytosis. Its not accurate to call it "electronic" in this sense. Theres no electricity.

Everything we do is produced by rapid electrical signals allowing instantaneous responses. Chemical reactions would be useless if not sped up by electrical impulses.

Do you even know how signals are transmitted along neurons?

And our bodies would not operate if they did not produce electricity to generate these signals.

They DONT produce electricity though.

This electricity is produced when we switch from one charge to another causing negatively charged electrons to 'flow' thus generating electricity!(an consequently electromagnetic fields form where charged particles flowing).

Actually, the action potential traveling along the axon of a nerve really has nothing to do with electrons.

You bet neurons use electricity to transmit signals. This is a scientific fact.

Oh yeah? Describe for me how neural signals are transmitted. Please, go ahead.

If we interpret 'The Abomination that causes Desolation' as Nibiru then the following gospel

Chapter - Matthew 24 gives us some potentially interesting insights into this alleged 3,600 year phenomena.

What do you think?

Matthew 24 (New International Version)

Signs of the End of the Age

1) - 2)

3) As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4) Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5) For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many. 6) You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7) Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8) All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9)- 14) spurious

15) "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand — 16) then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17) Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18) Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19) How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20) Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21) For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22) If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23) At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24) For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25) See, I have told you ahead of time.

26) "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27) For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28) Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29) "Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."(characteristics of Pole Shift!)

30) "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31) And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.(Angels/ETs piloting collection vehicles)

32) "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33) Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34) I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35) Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

36) "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37) As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38) For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39) and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40) Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41) Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42) "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43) But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44) So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

45) TO 51)

My only question, before even entertaining myself with a read of our thread: Can you offer varifiable and conclusive proof of this Jesus dude?

Because its not electronic. Its not a transfer of electrons. Theres no current. It is electro-chemical, not electronic.

There is no real "flow" of electrons though. Nerve impulses have nothing to do with a flow of electrons.

No, it doesnt. Theres no electric signals. Theres an action potential that travels through the axon until it reaches the synapse, which causes the presynaptic nerve to secrete neurotransmitters through exocytosis. Its not accurate to call it "electronic" in this sense. Theres no electricity.

Do you even know how signals are transmitted along neurons?

They DONT produce electricity though.

Actually, the action potential traveling along the axon of a nerve really has nothing to do with electrons.

Interesting you would argue this! Are you being the dark lords advocate?

All matter is quantum! Every cell of the body is made up of quatum matter. Every transfer has an electronic -- proton, electron etc.etc. -- process involved , even our thoughts have an electronic vibratory rate. Just this morning I was giving my children a demonstration of electricity through the static off my fingers runing across a sctratchy bed cover. You, I am sure, know of meditations that can also demonstrate this. I do a breathing exercise called cobra breath that when done in a steamy bath bath room with lights off, gives a little spark show. Now I do understand that the process spoke above are not electronic like the electrons running into this computer. However they are elctro-chemical, and as the studies I am involved in have proven, that electro-chemical charge can be increased to being able to hold a higher charge then most are able to carry. This is the hocus-pocus spoke of with the bio psycho-physiological experience refered to as kundalini.

By the way, I hope you had a good Yule Tide and enjoyable New Year.

.... There's no electric signals. There's an action potential that travels through the axon until it reaches the synapse, which causes the presynaptic nerve to secrete neurotransmitters through exocytosis. Its not accurate to call it "electronic" in this sense. Theres no electricity.

A Basic description from All about Circuits site:

Nerve cells communicate to each other by acting as "transducers:" creating electrical signals (very small voltages and currents) in response to the input of certain chemical compounds called neurotransmitters, and releasing neurotransmitters when stimulated by electrical signals.

Are we from the same planet?

Holy ****! Please, please, please look at this link Neurons conduct electrical impulses by using the Action Potential:

Why do you discard the electrical information when you discuss neural activity?

Here is a whole page of links on topic; Electrical impulses/Neurons.

Read about it from experts - if you don't take my word for it. :wacko:

My only question, before even entertaining myself with a read of our thread: Can you offer varifiable and conclusive proof of this Jesus dude?

Gosh - just look at this 'Jesus dude' as a character in a play (like Hamlet). We are analyzing the text to see whether the text can be interpreted as referring to cosmic events, such as Nibiru passing Earth, and causing catastrophic events on Earth(earthquakes, floods,famines), giving charcter Jesus an opportune time to return to collect the "elect' just in the nick of time...I think it makes for an interesting story!

Happy 2010 to you too :yes:

Some Clarifications:

Electric current can mean, depending on the context, a flow of electric charge (a phenomenon) or the rate of flow of electric charge (a quantity).[1] This flowing electric charge is typically carried by moving electrons, in a conductor such as wire; in an electrolyte, it is instead carried by ions, and, in a plasma, by both.[2]

The central nervous system uses electric currents to communicate with the rest of the body. Sodium and potassium are responsible for causing the flow of the electric currents throughout the central nervous system.

Humans generate between 10 - 100 millivolts which seems minimal but really extraordinary energy efficient systems.

Electromagnetism: According to Ampère's law, an electric current produces a magnetic field. The magnetic field can be visualized as a pattern of circular field lines surrounding the wire.

Edited by modulo9

A Basic description from All about Circuits site:

Link please.

Are we from the same planet?

Holy ****! Please, please, please look at this link Neurons conduct electrical impulses by using the Action Potential:

Why do you discard the electrical information when you discuss neural activity?

Here is a whole page of links on topic; Electrical impulses/Neurons.

Read about it from experts - if you don't take my word for it.

Buddy, I just passed a university biology class that deals with this stuff. My info does come from the experts. Accurate info, not simplified dumb down layman info. Care to tell me where you learnt about the subject?

OBVIOUSLY, from your quick jump to googling the very word I used and giving me a site that actually supports EXACTLY what I'm saying, you dont understand the subject. NO where in your own link do they even USE the word "electron". WHY? Because it has nothing to do with action potentials. Action potentials are electro-chemical, which is much different than electronic. Nerve cells are polarized due to the presence of positively charged ions in different abundancies on either side of the cell. What happens is that the membrane is depolarized locally by the transfer of Na to the inside, which then triggers neighbouring voltage gated ion transporters to open and cause a similar depolarization effect. This is the action potential. Nothing to do with electons nor electronics.

Electric current can mean, depending on the context, a flow of electric charge (a phenomenon) or the rate of flow of electric charge (a quantity).[1] This flowing electric charge is typically carried by moving electrons, in a conductor such as wire; in an electrolyte, it is instead carried by ions, and, in a plasma, by both.[2]

The central nervous system uses electric currents to communicate with the rest of the body. Sodium and potassium are responsible for causing the flow of the electric currents throughout the central nervous system.

Humans generate between 10 - 100 millivolts which seems minimal but really extraordinary energy efficient systems.

Still not electronic!

Really? I was taught that was how gravity works. Learn something new every day! :yes:

Really? I was taught that was how gravity works. Learn something new every day!

There are different models which explain gravity, that is only one of them. Another, although less popular, involves gravitons.

Care to tell me where you learnt about the subject?

I learned basics at Uni in Psychology but most from further internet research!

All about Circuits link

NO where in your own link do they even USE the word "electron". WHY? Because it has nothing to do with action potentials. Action potentials are electro-chemical, which is much different than electronic.

Action potential

"In biology, a change in the electrical potential difference (voltage) across the membrane of a nerve cell when an impulse passes along it. A change in potential (from about −60 to +45 millivolts) accompanies the passage of sodium and potassium ions across the membrane.)"

"Difference in the electrical potential of two points, being equal to the electrical energy gained by a unit positive electric charge moving from one point to the other. Electrons (which are negatively charged) flow in a conducting material towards the part that is relatively more positive (fewer negative charges)."

Action potentials and electrical impulses are one and the same thing . I guess it's just taken for granted that it is understood that these electrical impulses are caused by free electrons. That is: when negatively charged potassium ions (gained electrons) leave the cell attracted to positive area outside membrane, and positively charged sodium ions (loss of electrons)enter membrane attracted to negative charge.The result of this rapid switch in charge between positive and negative (exchange of electrons) generates electrical impulse which triggers next gate to open etc. I still insist this electron flow is electricity (even if it is generated electro-chemically)

Some more dumbed down stuff:

The Body Electric

* New Scientist

* 15 May 2004 by Diane Martindale

* Magazine issue 2447. Subscribe and get 4 free issues.

HAS anyone told you lately you're electric? Well, you are. Your every pore oozes with the stuff. Must be all those ions you've been pumping. And we're not just talking about nerve impulses here: every surface of your body, from your skin to your cell membranes, is humming with electrical activity.

Biologists have known for more than 200 years that nerve impulses are transmitted electrically. But only recently have they started eavesdropping on the electrical chatter of the rest of your body, and have discovered that electricity, in the form of electric fields, plays a vital role in numerous biological processes from embryonic development to cell division, nerve regeneration and wound repair.

Why do you reject this information?

If you have any complaints write to New Scientist and put them straight.

Edited by modulo9

I learned basics at Uni in Psychology but most from further internet research!

Great to hear, but perhaps leaving it to the one who learned all about it in a biology class...

I guess it's just taken for granted that it is understood that these electrical impulses are caused by free electrons. That is: when negatively charged potassium ions (gained electrons) leave the cell attracted to positive area outside membrane, and positively charged sodium ions (loss of electrons)enter membrane attracted to negative charge.The result of this rapid switch in charge between positive and negative (exchange of electrons) generates electrical impulse which triggers next gate to open etc. I still insist this electron flow is electricity (even if it is generated electro-chemically)

Where did you get the (wrong) idea that the potassium is negatively charged? BOTH Na and K are positively charged.

Its no more a flow of electrons than picking up a granite rock and throwing it across the room is a "flow" of electrons. Even with your wrong example, there is no 'flow' of electrons when the direction of propogation is perpendicular to the change in location of a negative ion. But, theres not even a negative ion.

Why do you reject this information?

If you have any complaints write to New Scientist and put them straight.

Theres a difference. No where does it say "Electronic"

Really? I was taught that was how gravity works. Learn something new every day! :yes:

Every classical force (gravity, electric, magnetic) comes from a change (technically a gradient) in an appropriate action potential.

Quantum Field Theory suggests that the effects of this action potential should be quantized - this is what photons (for electro-magnetic force) and W and Z0 bosons (for electroweak force), and gluons (for the strong nuclear force) are.

It seems reasonable to believe that gravity should also have some quantized action, hence the `graviton'. However gravitons have not been observed as of yet, and building a consistent theory to incorporate them has proven very difficult.

If we interpret 'The Abomination that causes Desolation' as Nibiru then the following gospel

Chapter - Matthew 24 gives us some potentially interesting insights into this alleged 3,600 year phenomena.

What do you think?

I think the following:

1) We can't stop what is coming.

2) We can prepare.

We need to find a diffrent path. What should we do about this?

I think the following:

1) We can't stop what is coming.

2) We can prepare.

We need to find a diffrent path. What should we do about this?

We need to stop this BS, since nothing at all is going to happen.