Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Warned us about NIbiru's return?

modulo9

We need to stop this BS, since nothing at all is going to happen.

How can you be so sure? How can being prepared or simply following ones own path be of any harm to anyone? To say "nothing will happen." Is a flat denial but also you are the one making predictions or prophesy, all be it to the negative but still, you don't know. Nothing probably will occur but if it does (e.g. confirmed ET contact) we will all need to be skeptical to discern authenticity from a potential hologram. Noone can say what is possible and what is impossible our knowledge is finite we are just unwilling to admit that and would rather hide behind our own arrogance.

The fact is that the Aquarian Age is approaching. New ages are usually a time of change +/or upheaval. It is like the planet is givng birth and we are likely to experience labour pains. This does not mean all out destruction yet we should take opportunity to live lives more in harmony with nature. Talk of finding new habitable planets is ridiculous when we have plenty of lannd right here we just seem content to destroy and pollute our own environment. Seems crazy to me and perhaps Jesus (Messiah of the Piscean age) may have left messages within the gospels that would help us see where we need to go. Sadly, dogma and ritual is dr4ivng people away from spiritual faith and the masses are worshipping false icons of the media.

The fact is that the Aquarian Age is approaching. New ages are usually a time of change +/or upheaval.

First question: How can you say that `new ages are usually a time of upheaval' ? There have been what, all of two age changes in recorded history?

Secondly, isn't an astrological age change similar to a comet? Back in the day, everyone `knew' a comet was a ominous portent of upheaval. And guess what - that invariably happened. Until a few astronomers figured out what comets where, and when they were going to swing by next. Then people stopped getting hysterical about them, and the upheaval and chaos pretty much stopped happening (well, stopped happening in synch with comets, anyway).

An astrological age change doesn't cause change and upheaval. Hysteria about an astrological age change does.

In this case telling people to calm down seems like the most rational course of action.

First question: How can you say that `new ages are usually a time of upheaval' ? There have been what, all of two age changes in recorded history?

Secondly, isn't an astrological age change similar to a comet? Back in the day, everyone `knew' a comet was a ominous portent of upheaval. And guess what - that invariably happened. Until a few astronomers figured out what comets where, and when they were going to swing by next. Then people stopped getting hysterical about them, and the upheaval and chaos pretty much stopped happening (well, stopped happening in synch with comets, anyway).

An astrological age change doesn't cause change and upheaval. Hysteria about an astrological age change does.

In this case telling people to calm down seems like the most rational course of action.

Who is getting hyserical? Discussion is healthy and noone is asking you to agree with what is said. I was a little vague and no I don't know exactly what was happenning at the dawn of the Age of the Ram. It does seem like a progressive if not traumatic time. It was the time of Abraham, of new metallurgical techniques and possibly the start of the Athenian culture (off topic). It was however a time of conquest was it not, indeed that is the characteristic that best describes the entire age of the Ram. I am not an astrologer so maybe someone else could jump in with details about the Piscean age. What I do know is that there was huge messianic expectation prior to Jesus and up to 150years after his death. The planet and mankind 'want' to progress but established sytems and paradigms do not wish to be swept aside and it is this that could cause conflict. The Bible is full of astrological symbolsim e.g. paschal lamb, fish, Virgin. In fact doesns't the Gospel of John follow the Zodiac and have Jesus risning from the dead at the same time as the winter solstice. Before you say, I am not positing that Jesus was a pagan but the messiah of a stellar religion that unites all others. Using interpreations of the Aquarian age could be very helpful in dealing with crises that we may or may not face.

Using interpreations of the Aquarian age could be very helpful in dealing with crises that we may or may not face.

Anyone who thinks astrology is the way to deal with the world's issues needs to do some serious growing up.

Anyone who thinks astrology is the way to deal with the world's issues needs to do some serious growing up.

You seem to be viewing things in a very narrow context. To elaborate, there is evidence amcient civilizations used the Zodiac and could calculate massive calendrical ages of stellar activity as well as annual calendars. Our current world is one that has evolved over a sustained perion of relative stability thus allowing us to progress unabated. We have the technology to live better and cleaner but are stalling because of issues with the economy and expansion. As I said I am not an atsrologer but I associate Aquarius with water and vessels. We need to protect forests but the oceans even more so, growth in jelly fish and squid populations caused by over fishing could be just one of many mistakes we are making. Pumping waste has always been a problem and the sea still remains one of our favourite toilet bowls. The other aspect of vessels I see as being a return to acceptance of the great spirit of nature and the cosmos amongst more people. It is a long way off with tactics to promote secularism and religious conflict. Finally, not sure but it seems feminine so expect a continued rise in womens political strength. Ugh! Sarah Palin.... Not a nice thought.

You seem to be viewing things in a very narrow context. To elaborate, there is evidence amcient civilizations used the Zodiac and could calculate massive calendrical ages of stellar activity as well as annual calendars. Our current world is one that has evolved over a sustained perion of relative stability thus allowing us to progress unabated. We have the technology to live better and cleaner but are stalling because of issues with the economy and expansion. As I said I am not an atsrologer but I associate Aquarius with water and vessels. We need to protect forests but the oceans even more so, growth in jelly fish and squid populations caused by over fishing could be just one of many mistakes we are making. Pumping waste has always been a problem and the sea still remains one of our favourite toilet bowls. The other aspect of vessels I see as being a return to acceptance of the great spirit of nature and the cosmos amongst more people. It is a long way off with tactics to promote secularism and religious conflict. Finally, not sure but it seems feminine so expect a continued rise in womens political strength. Ugh! Sarah Palin.... Not a nice thought.

When the hell has astrology been proven to be even close to accurate?

When pigs fly. Oh wait... Swine Flu! (You really have to read it out loud to get the joke.)

Seriousley though. Astrology has never been proven to be real. There is no coreleation between what happens in the sky and what happens on Earth. The notion of being able to predict the future because of the stars is full of crap.

Provide evidence that contradicts this, please.

How can you be so sure? How can being prepared or simply following ones own path be of any harm to anyone? To say "nothing will happen." Is a flat denial but also you are the one making predictions or prophesy, all be it to the negative but still, you don't know. Nothing probably will occur but if it does (e.g. confirmed ET contact) we will all need to be skeptical to discern authenticity from a potential hologram. Noone can say what is possible and what is impossible our knowledge is finite we are just unwilling to admit that and would rather hide behind our own arrogance.

we can be sure because we know our earth and solar system, to the point where we know what Will or Will not happen.

its simply astronomy. look into it.

The fact is that the Aquarian Age is approaching. New ages are usually a time of change +/or upheaval. It is like the planet is givng birth and we are likely to experience labour pains. This does not mean all out destruction yet we should take opportunity to live lives more in harmony with nature. Talk of finding new habitable planets is ridiculous when we have plenty of lannd right here we just seem content to destroy and pollute our own environment. Seems crazy to me and perhaps Jesus (Messiah of the Piscean age) may have left messages within the gospels that would help us see where we need to go. Sadly, dogma and ritual is dr4ivng people away from spiritual faith and the masses are worshipping false icons of the media.

astrology is bull and has nothing to do with anything.

and the people who wrote the gospels, About what Jesus said, left nothing.

When pigs fly. Oh wait... Swine Flu! (You really have to read it out loud to get the joke.)

Seriousley though. Astrology has never been proven to be real. There is no coreleation between what happens in the sky and what happens on Earth. The notion of being able to predict the future because of the stars is full of crap.

Provide evidence that contradicts this, please.

swine...Flew?

if thats not it, then im friggin lost.

Everything in nature changes except one thing.....Man. We don't change and that's the problem. We are a beautiful, wondrous, and destructive species. We are reaching a tipping point in every area of our lives and because of this, everything is going to change. Science, Faith, and War are on the verge of something so unbelievable that we can't even wrap our minds around it. Which path will we take?

I hope not this one:

www.thinkonyourown.com

How can I be so sure? I have a mind of my own and can think. Whenever has astrology predicted anything correctly?

OK, now I need to ask, why the year 2012? What is so particular about that year? Because Sitchin said so (he also said that Nibiru is not due to return until 2085, btw)? Because that Lieder woman from Zetatalk said so? Or would it be because of the mayan calandar even? In which case I have some news for you, what we think is the correctly translated year for the end of the mayan calendar, is actually wrong, it was recalculated. I'll add this little bit from a post I did in another thread.

The recalculation comes from the thesis done by nature scientist Andreas Fuls, three years ago, used for his doctorate at the Technical University Berlin. Fuls pointed out that the GMT-correlation is not consistent with the preserved Mayan tables on which the positions of Venus are listed. More even, there are the inscriptions and objects, which in the times of Goodman, Martinez and Thompson were not detected yet or which are now outdated. By adding it all together, Fuls comes up with a very different dating: one that has shifted 208 years. The end of the long count by the correlation is only in about two centuries, December, 2220.

Google translate link

Original dutch article

swine...Flew?

if thats not it, then im friggin lost.

Swine flew, well I think I've found it.

swine-flew.jpg

Edited by TheSearcher

We are clearly poles apart in our view points. As I have said it needs to taken in a wide context. Are you denying what science is saying about all things being connected? The Zodiac represents the procession of equinoxes, the eliptical 'wobble' of our solar system. If we are right in saying everything is connected then why would movement of celestial bodies not affect us in subtle ways. All is a series of waves and vibrations. We live in a material world and a shift to a more spiritual outlook is not gonna take away from science it will probably enhance it. It may simply mean the demise of consumer culture (I sincerely hope so). As far as the Mayan calendar goes I remain inclined towards the orignal reading of the Baktum cycle ending at 2012 but interpret it as a start of a new age not the end of the old world. Also, I have linked the Thera explosion of the 2nd millenium to the return of an electrically charged comet (I am not giving it a name). Thera being estimated to 1588bce and Exodus likely round about the same time. Coincidentally that is 3,600 years prior to 2012. I am no Sitchin fan but there are links that would lead one to this line of thought.

Moses was described as meek, empty to be filled with the Spirit. Empty vessels make the most noise.

http://macroastro.wordpress.com/published-articles/the-dawning-of-the-aquarian-age/

This guy has a good understanding of how the Zodiac pertains to its wider context. Unless you open your eyes to the importance of Symbols you will not see the subtle ways the heavens affect us. "As above so below."

http://members.cox.net/deleyd/religion/bibleastrology.html

This is a much fuller explanation of the Zodiac in the gospels than I could give you. Enjoy.

As I have said it needs to taken in a wide context.

Take things in a wide enough context and you can prove anything. That isn't the way to do it. Prove astrology in a narrow context and I'll believe you.

Are you denying what science is saying about all things being connected?

Don't take scientific ideas and apply them to pseudo-science. What scientific theory exactly claims that everything is connected, and how does astrology prove this?

The Zodiac represents the procession of equinoxes, the eliptical 'wobble' of our solar system. If we are right in saying everything is connected then why would movement of celestial bodies not affect us in subtle ways.

No, because any scientific theory about things being connected is on a quantum level. They lose meaning at a macroscopic level. This is what I mean by apply science to pseudo science - you're vaguely reading something scientific and applying it completely erroneously to something you wish was true.

Some models seem to suggest that on a deeper level subatomic particles are connected in a way we don't understand, yes. Does this mean that a star billions of miles away can affect us? No. It has nothing to do with it, at all.

We live in a material world and a shift to a more spiritual outlook is not gonna take away from science it will probably enhance it.

Being "spiritual" has never, ever helped scientific advancement. Its doing perfectly well as it is.

As far as the Mayan calendar goes I remain inclined towards the orignal reading of the Baktum cycle ending at 2012 but interpret it as a start of a new age not the end of the old world.

There was never, ever, a Maya prophecy about the end of the Baktun.

Also, I have linked the Thera explosion of the 2nd millenium to the return of an electrically charged comet (I am not giving it a name). Thera being estimated to 1588bce and Exodus likely round about the same time.

Comets can't affect volcanoes. They simply can't. Sorry, there is no mechanism for this happening. And as I said above, if you throw your net wide enough you can link any events together, doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other.

You can carry on listing dates and insisting they're linked, but that's where this ends. There is no proof they're linked, no mechanism for linking them, and no reason they would even be linking in the first place.

This is why astrology is a waste of time.

Edited by Emma_Acid

To clarify I am not a reader of star signs. I think they may have relevance as to general personality types but that is only from what I have oberved in mylife. Also, there is a big difference between wanting you to see my viewpoint and wanting you to accept it. I hold no beliefs that I am looking to verify I am merely playing devils advocate in trying to get as balanced a debate as possible. How boring would UM be if we all agreed?

The sites that I've linked to (if you've rread them) should clarify the finer points of what I am saying. To pick you up on one point where you say science is doing fine by itself you fail to admit the role that the Occult, encompassing astrology, hermeticism, neo-platonism, etc have had on our journey to where we now find ourselves. Did the Rennaissance not grow out of a growth in interest around neo-paltonism and were scientists like Newton not infatuated with the idea of alchemy. So much that is immportant to us now has its roots either in the past or in the Occult. Now I am not denying the value science has and I would not change it except to extend the parameters of which it studies. This is not about a return to the dark ages but a willingness to explore the concept of spirit and Otherworlds in a scientifc context. If you don't read the links I have provided you will not understand the subtle way that astrology and the heavens play their part. Even if you do read it you may not agree but at least it will be an informed opinion. It says that change will not be immediate but the shift from Pisces to Aquarious will take 2,000 years. Now we are experiecing attributes associated with Scorpio i.e. nuclear, pollution, assassinations, terrorism. There is only a small leap in faith required if you read it carefully.

To clarify I am not a reader of star signs. I think they may have relevance as to general personality types but that is only from what I have oberved in mylife. Also, there is a big difference between wanting you to see my viewpoint and wanting you to accept it. I hold no beliefs that I am looking to verify I am merely playing devils advocate in trying to get as balanced a debate as possible. How boring would UM be if we all agreed?

it wouldnt be boring to have people agree on logic and facts.

we call that science. and its not boring.

also, people dont act according to their sign, this has been proven time and time again when people debunk astrology.

The sites that I've linked to (if you've rread them) should clarify the finer points of what I am saying. To pick you up on one point where you say science is doing fine by itself you fail to admit the role that the Occult, encompassing astrology, hermeticism, neo-platonism, etc have had on our journey to where we now find ourselves. Did the Rennaissance not grow out of a growth in interest around neo-paltonism and were scientists like Newton not infatuated with the idea of alchemy. So much that is immportant to us now has its roots either in the past or in the Occult. Now I am not denying the value science has and I would not change it except to extend the parameters of which it studies. This is not about a return to the dark ages but a willingness to explore the concept of spirit and Otherworlds in a scientifc context. If you don't read the links I have provided you will not understand the subtle way that astrology and the heavens play their part. Even if you do read it you may not agree but at least it will be an informed opinion. It says that change will not be immediate but the shift from Pisces to Aquarious will take 2,000 years. Now we are experiecing attributes associated with Scorpio i.e. nuclear, pollution, assassinations, terrorism. There is only a small leap in faith required if you read it carefully.

were not experiencing Antying astrology predicted.

2000 years ago, people didnt map out the stars, and say that in our new astrology (irrelavent) age, were going to experience nuclear, pollution, assassinations, terrorism.

this was never said. there are no dots to connect here.

it wouldnt be boring to have people agree on logic and facts.

we call that science. and its not boring.

also, people dont act according to their sign, this has been proven time and time again when people debunk astrology.

were not experiencing Antying astrology predicted.

2000 years ago, people didnt map out the stars, and say that in our new astrology (irrelavent) age, were going to experience nuclear, pollution, assassinations, terrorism.

this was never said. there are no dots to connect here.

What I said about nuclear, pollution, etc was from a modern source that I have put a link for. Read it and you will see how aspects of the age of Scorpio are present now and in the recent past. I never said about astrology predicting behaviour or anything remotely like that rather from personal experience they have corresponded to personalities. there is a distinct difference. I agree that science is not boring but if our progression is impeded by narrow minded and out of date paradigms then we will be missing out on a great deal. The position of skeptics is essential but now the skeptics need to be held to account by the so called pseudo scientists. They will not channel funds into researching things like stellar origins of religions and civilizations because they won't be able to disprove it not because there is nothing to disprove.

What I said about nuclear, pollution, etc was from a modern source that I have put a link for. Read it and you will see how aspects of the age of Scorpio are present now and in the recent past. I never said about astrology predicting behaviour or anything remotely like that rather from personal experience they have corresponded to personalities. there is a distinct difference. I agree that science is not boring but if our progression is impeded by narrow minded and out of date paradigms then we will be missing out on a great deal. The position of skeptics is essential but now the skeptics need to be held to account by the so called pseudo scientists. They will not channel funds into researching things like stellar origins of religions and civilizations because they won't be able to disprove it not because there is nothing to disprove.

oh, convenient. people basing the astrological future off whats already happening.

its easy to say something will Probably happen, when the signs may be pointing to that already. but by no means has astrology predicted anything like this.

and its not because they wont be able to disprove anything, its because its pointless and no one will be able to prove it. science doesnt have to disprove the absurd claims astrology is making.

oh, convenient. people basing the astrological future off whats already happening.

its easy to say something will Probably happen, when the signs may be pointing to that already. but by no means has astrology predicted anything like this.

and its not because they wont be able to disprove anything, its because its pointless and no one will be able to prove it. science doesnt have to disprove the absurd claims astrology is making.

If you choose to deny the potential of an advanced pre-historic civilization that handed down secrets about astrology, astronomy, shamanism and geomancy then that is your prerogative. Until I croak I will continue to question possibilities rather than be a puppet or a program told how to think and feel. For the umteenth time I am not saying things are the way I say. They are mere speculations but it is the striking coincidences combined with strategic suppression of sources that has led me to this line of thought. If it is not all linked the why are we still obssessed with symbols that have their origins in the Stars of antiquity? Like the Dollar bill, staue of liberty, Caduces, Crosses and especially numbers.

If you choose to deny the potential of an advanced pre-historic civilization that handed down secrets about astrology, astronomy, shamanism and geomancy then that is your prerogative. Until I croak I will continue to question possibilities rather than be a puppet or a program told how to think and feel. For the umteenth time I am not saying things are the way I say. They are mere speculations but it is the striking coincidences combined with strategic suppression of sources that has led me to this line of thought. If it is not all linked the why are we still obssessed with symbols that have their origins in the Stars of antiquity? Like the Dollar bill, staue of liberty, Caduces, Crosses and especially numbers.

nothing was really handed down from astronomy. thats Obvious. as theyre ancient knowledge was quite lacking for a while. aside from a few individuals who had Other ideas, and worked on them showing them to be correct.

astrology? well we dont care about that, as it counts for nothing.

what are these striking coincidences? these are all modern assumptions being made, based off what is going on now. not what the stars say.

nothing was really handed down from astronomy. thats Obvious. as theyre ancient knowledge was quite lacking for a while. aside from a few individuals who had Other ideas, and worked on them showing them to be correct.

astrology? well we dont care about that, as it counts for nothing.

what are these striking coincidences? these are all modern assumptions being made, based off what is going on now. not what the stars say.

There is strong evidence that the ancients were aware that they were living in the age of bull or ram from what deities we know weer worshipped at the times. The rise of Christianity in the piscean age is just one other. How about language originating in the age of gemini or the destruction caused during the previous age of the crab? You seem to be thinking that astrology is used as some sort of crystal ball. It doesn't work like that it is not specific and so you need to find the subjective meaning of the symbols. It is only guidance, the stars don't force us to do anything. It is people and institutions that are infinging civil liberties limiting freewill and choice while eliminating faith native religions.

What do you say about the Dead sea scrolls? You put them with Revelations and you can reach some remarkable interpretations wouldn't you say. Was it coicidence that they were discovered after WW2?

What do you say about the Dead sea scrolls? You put them with Revelations and you can reach some remarkable interpretations wouldn't you say. Was it coicidence that they were discovered after WW2?

Actually yes because they were also found after all the wars in all the countries that preceded WW2.

There is strong evidence that the ancients were aware that they were living in the age of bull or ram from what deities we know weer worshipped at the times. The rise of Christianity in the piscean age is just one other. How about language originating in the age of gemini or the destruction caused during the previous age of the crab? You seem to be thinking that astrology is used as some sort of crystal ball. It doesn't work like that it is not specific and so you need to find the subjective meaning of the symbols. It is only guidance, the stars don't force us to do anything. It is people and institutions that are infinging civil liberties limiting freewill and choice while eliminating faith native religions.

the fact that they came about at certain times doesnt mean anything. just because something was discovered in a cycle of the solar system (or some BS astrology age) doesnt mean that whats seen in the celestial sphere had anything to do with it.

well DA just answered this.

This is my thought on Nibiru or December 21, 2012. Yes I believe in Biblical Prophecy and stand firmly on Gods word! Do we know and understand all things that are to happen in Revelations our future, no. For the Lord told us that in the last days would come many saying here is Christ there is Christ but don't believe them. For he will come in the clouds and his reward will be with him. What will this reward be? For the believers or judgement? What is the Biblical representation of his coming? Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Thsi is just my opinion you can take or leave it is your choice know one is pulling you by your hand to believe.

When God created the heavens and the earth it was withour form/void. But there was war in heaven where Lucifer and one third of the angels where cast to the earth. During the time of war in heaven a great collision accorded between Temot(planet in our solar system at that time) and Nibiru. This destroyed the planet Temot which became our astroid belt. So there were accually 12 bodies of planets at that time including our sun. Question? How many discipiles where chosen to follow Christ Jesus? 12! Did one of them betray Jesus and didn't he hang himself and later his bowels spilled out...is that related, hmmm! Need to study that more. The number 12 means Goverment in Gods word. So we see the order of our universe and even Christ's ministry.

So during the reign of Lucifer on earth man was created in the likeness of God. Then sin entered into the heart of man and he went out from the garden of Eden and populated the earth. In doing so a nation called the Sumerians descended from man. They knew the fallen angels of God (the Anunnaki) and learned astromny, mathematics, science, and much more. But it was sin that grieved God for making man. Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Please bare with me, thank you. Then as we all know that Noah(Noe) built the Ark which God spared man and all creature of the earth. This is the time period which Niburi returned after 3,600 years traveling outside our solar system and back. But it didn't come between the sun and earth but outside the eliptic plane of conjuntion of earth. Which cause the great flood of Noah to accur. But this return will be different event all together. This time it will come between the sun and earth. What will happen is any one's guess. But given that it colloded with Temot it could be pulling larger and small chucks of debre which will cause much devastation. This will result in Biblical Prophecies to be fulfilled. Revelations 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. This verse could acually be the debre coming into our atmosphere. With this much debre comes fire which God's word tells us that he would not destroy the earth by water but by fire! What will the fire do but destroy? No, not only that but cleanse and purify and creat a new world. Understand I said, "New World" this one will not be removed but recreated as God intented it to be. World also means 'Government' and society...God's Kingdom come. The New Jerusalem. Remember this is only my thought and my belief which I'm only sharing with you all. So God richly bless and keep the scoffing up...lol...just kidding. Please feel free to reply even if its negative, I can handle it, "For greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world"!

If we interpret 'The Abomination that causes Desolation' as Nibiru then the following gospel

Chapter - Matthew 24 gives us some potentially interesting insights into this alleged 3,600 year phenomena.

What do you think?

Matthew 24 (New International Version)

Signs of the End of the Age

1) - 2)

3) As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4) Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5) For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many. 6) You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7) Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8) All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9)- 14) spurious

15) "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand — 16) then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17) Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18) Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19) How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20) Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21) For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22) If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23) At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24) For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25) See, I have told you ahead of time.

26) "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27) For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28) Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29) "Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."(characteristics of Pole Shift!)

30) "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31) And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.(Angels/ETs piloting collection vehicles)

32) "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33) Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34) I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35) Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

36) "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37) As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38) For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39) and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40) Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41) Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42) "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43) But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44) So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

45) TO 51)

This is my thought on Nibiru or December 21, 2012. Yes I believe in Biblical Prophecy and stand firmly on Gods word! Do we know and understand all things that are to happen in Revelations our future, no. For the Lord told us that in the last days would come many saying here is Christ there is Christ but don't believe them. For he will come in the clouds and his reward will be with him. What will this reward be? For the believers or judgement? What is the Biblical representation of his coming? Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Thsi is just my opinion you can take or leave it is your choice know one is pulling you by your hand to believe.

When God created the heavens and the earth it was withour form/void. But there was war in heaven where Lucifer and one third of the angels where cast to the earth. During the time of war in heaven a great collision accorded between Temot(planet in our solar system at that time) and Nibiru. This destroyed the planet Temot which became our astroid belt. So there were accually 12 bodies of planets at that time including our sun. Question? How many discipiles where chosen to follow Christ Jesus? 12! Did one of them betray Jesus and didn't he hang himself and later his bowels spilled out...is that related, hmmm! Need to study that more. The number 12 means Goverment in Gods word. So we see the order of our universe and even Christ's ministry.

So during the reign of Lucifer on earth man was created in the likeness of God. Then sin entered into the heart of man and he went out from the garden of Eden and populated the earth. In doing so a nation called the Sumerians descended from man. They knew the fallen angels of God (the Anunnaki) and learned astromny, mathematics, science, and much more. But it was sin that grieved God for making man. Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Please bare with me, thank you. Then as we all know that Noah(Noe) built the Ark which God spared man and all creature of the earth. This is the time period which Niburi returned after 3,600 years traveling outside our solar system and back. But it didn't come between the sun and earth but outside the eliptic plane of conjuntion of earth. Which cause the great flood of Noah to accur. But this return will be different event all together. This time it will come between the sun and earth. What will happen is any one's guess. But given that it colloded with Temot it could be pulling larger and small chucks of debre which will cause much devastation. This will result in Biblical Prophecies to be fulfilled. Revelations 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. This verse could acually be the debre coming into our atmosphere. With this much debre comes fire which God's word tells us that he would not destroy the earth by water but by fire! What will the fire do but destroy? No, not only that but cleanse and purify and creat a new world. Understand I said, "New World" this one will not be removed but recreated as God intented it to be. World also means 'Government' and society...God's Kingdom come. The New Jerusalem. Remember this is only my thought and my belief which I'm only sharing with you all. So God richly bless and keep the scoffing up...lol...just kidding. Please feel free to reply even if its negative, I can handle it, "For greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world"!

Ugh.

you dont quote scripture and stick it up against astronomy. ever.

also, we couldnt care less if we didnt know all there is to know about revelations.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Ugh.

you dont quote scripture and stick it up against astronomy. ever.

also, we couldnt care less if we didnt know all there is to know about revelations.

The nativity story is based around a star or ufo. I'm not saying it should be taken literally but from an astrological sense being born in a barn with goats and horses (did they have horses) and donkeys would suggest birth under the astrrological signs of sagitarius or capricorn. Old testament also has a host of celestial phenomenon like Venus . It is blatantly obvious that ancient peoples had a decent understanding of cosmology, where did they get this advanced knowledge and why was it preserved?

The nativity story is based around a star or ufo. I'm not saying it should be taken literally but from an astrological sense being born in a barn with goats and horses (did they have horses) and donkeys would suggest birth under the astrrological signs of sagitarius or capricorn. Old testament also has a host of celestial phenomenon like Venus . It is blatantly obvious that ancient peoples had a decent understanding of cosmology, where did they get this advanced knowledge and why was it preserved?

ufo makes more sense.

and wheres the venus part in OT?