Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crowley & 'friends'

sickpuppy

our 'friend' crowley.. mimics a certain symbol

aleister-crowley1.jpg

notice the similar arrangement of columns & pyramid in the following?

composite.png

you'll see this arrangement in many, many places.. interesting, huh?

• Like 1

Haha.. oh the things I could tell you about him. You notice the similar construction of these er..churches. Aleister was of course showing that the Temple - that is the great and invisible temple is actually a man. There you go.

• Like 1

Haha.. oh the things I could tell you about him. You notice the similar construction of these er..churches. Aleister was of course showing that the Temple - that is the great and invisible temple is actually a man. There you go.

What a beautifully elegant way of putting it.

Br Cornelius

What a beautifully elegant way of putting it.

Br Cornelius

I prefer to think of it as Man-Sion. Human Sun. Could be nothing but the more I read the more clues found in linguistics.

Some of Crowleys friends allegedly inclde Noble Drew Ali, Rudolf Hess, L Ron Hubbard, to mention a few. He is also intimately linked with the Montauk Mystery as well as just about all the secret societies. Are the Illuminati the same as Crowleys Silver Star?.

Aleister was of course showing that the Temple - that is the great and invisible temple is actually a man

heh.. should that be >inside< man?

Could be nothing but the more I read the more clues found in linguistics.

things don't happen by accident :)

Are the Illuminati the same as Crowleys Silver Star?.

dunno. as the pics show, various institutions are using the same [or very similar] symbology. somewhere there is a common thread.

I'm currently listening to stan monteith's "brotherhood of darkness" discussion [err, lecture] he's pointing at the rhodes section of the WWC (world-wide conspiracy)

FFmp3 main page

brotherhood of darkness*

*if it starts playing, try Right-clicking and 'save as'

there's also 26 other talks in their "conspiracy" series..

heh.. should that be >inside< man?

things don't happen by accident :)

dunno. as the pics show, various institutions are using the same [or very similar] symbology. somewhere there is a common thread.

I'm currently listening to stan monteith's "brotherhood of darkness" discussion [err, lecture] he's pointing at the rhodes section of the WWC (world-wide conspiracy)

FFmp3 main page

brotherhood of darkness*

*if it starts playing, try Right-clicking and 'save as'

Rhodes as in Cecil Rhodes or the place? Or are they linked?

there's also 26 other talks in their "conspiracy" series..

A.C. was alittle loose around the ages but most brillant persons are, to some degree or another. He had come up with so many names for himself, that I'd bet he couldn't keep them straight. Wrote some interesting material, founded some odd socities/groups, claimed this or that. In sum, a generally odd type, worth knowing, yes,trust him, no way.

Crowley - more then meets the eye....

Are you saying he's a TRANSFORMER?

• Like 2

that would be cecil rhodes, slimjim :) [hard to spot your question buried in that quote!]

hat wearer..

indeed a TRANCE FORMER :tu:

clarification:

>inside< man [said unit]

'invisible' temple [said Nerd Herder]

A.C. was alittle loose around the edges but most brillant persons are, to some degree or another. He had come up with so many names for himself, that I'd bet he couldn't keep them straight. Wrote some interesting material, founded some odd socities/groups, claimed this or that. In sum, a generally odd type, worth knowing, yes,trust him, no way.

• 3 years later...

on a slightly related note

..have a look at the Petra complex, and research why that building (with the same symbology) is called "the treasury"

Crowley as well as others like Gerald Gardner do not look sane in any sense of the word. They both looked like their dominoes were missing a few dots.

Edited by Ryu

• 10 months later...

by the time i got around to "getting" what was really going on here

i finally understood why noone was on the internet talking about it

/backs away slowly :)

Looked into that group just recently. Some seriously dark mojo going on there, even if you don't believe in the metaphysical side, still some dark people and attitudes.

• Like 1

He was dark and "evil": because his dad was a Christian....

but after his dad died... Crowley became full of angry..and hate for the church.....

the rebelled.. against the church..and his mother...

and there you have the guy trying to call up demons, and devils..

and doing black magic.

Yoda was right... anger

.. hate , fear... path to the Darkside it is...

as far as this symbol stuff it's interesting.. but I do like his hat...

I would wear that hat just to mess with people...

it does look comfy lol...

Edited by LostSouls7

I prefer the works of Austin Osman Spare over Crowley. Never like Crowley's stuff much. It was always all over the place. Though he does look like uncle fester.