Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Galactic Federation of Light

Rosewin

WARNING: This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Blossom Goodchild. If someone wishes to comment on her I suggest either making a new thread or finding one of the many threads already devoted to her.

This thread is about channeled messages received from Ascended Masters. The concept of Ascended Masters was introduced by Theosophists in the late 1800's. While it is evident most will disbelieve the messages, the purpose of this thread is not to get you to believe, your disbelief is fine.

The purpose of this thread is about sharing these trance sessions and the messages that are produced from them. Some of them can be informative, some can make you think, but some can be just be plain funny at times. Maybe later we can discuss some of the more astounding aspects of all the information that can be found in them. For now I found this quote:

[qquote]No criminal Judges.

No stealing Politicians.

No corrupt Bankers.

They will be erased from every TimeLine now and in the future. The parallel Earth where many will go has been around as long as this Earth. It is another Dimension of Earth and separate. Many will go to parallel Earth, but not the criminals. The criminals will go to Herculobus. This Planet is pristine and fighting off dinosaurs is part of their reality.

The news now is a bunch of pushy bullies explaining you have no choice but be a slave and give everything to a few. Also if you need solace turn to corrupt religion, not the state for help.[/qquote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiZS52rrVgA

Dinosaurs lol

Edited by Rosewin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rassy

• Nik Xues

• Lander7

• Mr Mojo Risin

Right off the following is posted at the top of the page you link to:

The examples and perspective in this article or section might have an extensive bias or disproportional coverage towards one or more specific regions. Please improve this article or discuss the issue on the talk page.

This article or section may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources. See the talk page for details. (September 2009)

The examples and perspective in this article may not include all significant viewpoints. Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page. (September 2009)

This article contains weasel words, vague phrasing that often accompanies biased or unverifiable information. Such statements should be clarified or removed. (September 2009)

That basically means to me that very little, if anything in that article can be taken at face value.

if the bankers and the politicians are going to be erased from the timeline and spend the rest of their days fighting dinosaurs, then I'm not gonna argue with that.

H.P. Blavatsky, I presume was the main person involved in this, at the time, correct? She had some interesting ideas on things, and involvement in a lot of strange spiritual and Theosphistic experiments and projects - a lot of her concepts were pretty bizarre too, though. But channeled stuff has always intrigued me, and one page I like is "Spirit Writings", which is also all channeled works from different people/spirits throughout history. The GFoL is fairly typical - some stuff seems insightful, mostly philosophical, guiding, vague, abstract and unverifiable, subjective, etc.

WOW ive been saying that stuff for years and no-one beleives me.

Who cares if shes a fraud i plan on making some of that stuff happen anyway.

Afterall fighting Dinos sounds awesome.

I hope DC and I get sent there then we'll learn whether humans are useless against a T-rex or not.

{cant kill a dragon my ***}

That and seeing lawyers get chomped is always fun.

I love dinosaurs =^.^=

Many will go to parallel Earth, but not the criminals. The criminals will go to Herculobus. This Planet is pristine and fighting off dinosaurs is part of their reality.

I assume they're talking abt parallel Earths, here, especially since dinosaurs are mentioned. However, Herculobus is just another name for Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood.

Did anyone else catch it? They said that Montell will be one of the news reports in the spot light…Montell is no longer in the news arena.

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

Galileo Galilei

no offense but this sounds like a cult to me....but with dinosaurs chompin on corrupt lawyers and bankers?

i'll have what he's having....

no offense but this sounds like a cult to me....but with dinosaurs chompin on corrupt lawyers and bankers?

i'll have what he's having....

Does sound quite cult like, doesn't it? Bit too much so for my gusto. However, I have no problem with dino's consuming copious amounts of lawyers and bankers ..... "get me anther bucket of bankers... I fed the T-rex all the ones I had!!" :devil:

man,is sure is a lot easier to buy LSD today as opposed to when i

was a teenager!(lol) :):tu::lol::yes: