Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Widow of Roswell General speaks out

UM-Bot

The widow of General Harry Nations Cordes speaks out about her husband's involvement in the infamous Roswell Incident. Cordes was a high-placed General in the US Air Force who had top secret clearance and worked at some of the most secretive places on Earth including Area 51. According to his widow his experiences in Roswell, New Mexico prove beyond a doubt that the Roswell Incident was in fact real and that it genuinely involved extraterrestrial visiation.

"Captivating and credible testimony recently obtained from the elderly widow of a highly-placed U.S. Air Force General reveals that the Roswell crash of 1947 was in fact an extraterrestrial event. Her confession affirms that the true nature of the wreck has been shrouded in secrecy for decades- even from those at the highest levels of government. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: UFO Iconoclast(s)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• UM-Bot

• supervike

• Juanita Rose Violini

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it possible they keep finding witnesses or accounts of this story? You would have thought they've exhausted every possible lead by now.

Maybe there's more books to be sold.

Original 'witnesses' are much older and any threats to keep silence probably don't matter as much.

Original 'witnesses' are much older and any threats to keep silence probably don't matter as much.

This woman was married to a General. She is not going to talk about her husband's work at tea parties. The evidence says that these people who come forward after all these years do so as they are in the sunset years of their life. They have been carrying an amazing secret all these years and want to share it before they pass. I for one do not believe that a person who is close to dying of old age is going to start telling lies to sell a book that they most likely will not live long enough to see it published. I believe they are telling the truth. And it is not just one person. There are several who have come forward with an incredible story to tell shortly before they pass on.

This woman was married to a General. She is not going to talk about her husband's work at tea parties. The evidence says that these people who come forward after all these years do so as they are in the sunset years of their life. They have been carrying an amazing secret all these years and want to share it before they pass. I for one do not believe that a person who is close to dying of old age is going to start telling lies to sell a book that they most likely will not live long enough to see it published. I believe they are telling the truth. And it is not just one person. There are several who have come forward with an incredible story to tell shortly before they pass on.

Listen, I'd like to believe they're telling the truth, but there's no way of knowing. They're just as likely lying their asses off to get a few minutes of fame.

Edited by ShaunZero

• 4 weeks later...

ShaunZero might be right but one thing that puzzles me is if any government says that aliens do not exist then WHY do they tell people who have seen possible UFO sightings to shut up or die, don't they know that if you send big guys in black to their home it proofs that their trying to cover it up? USE SOME LOGIC SENS PEOPLE! :alien:

I wonder what the deal is with this roswell thing. Why the secrecy? I don't believe the existence of alien life is such the huge life altering thing that people were supposedly touting. Did these aliens claim they were "God" or something? Is that why the secrecy? It would have to be something huge like that.

ShaunZero might be right but one thing that puzzles me is if any government says that aliens do not exist then WHY do they tell people who have seen possible UFO sightings to shut up or die, don't they know that if you send big guys in black to their home it proofs that their trying to cover it up? USE SOME LOGIC SENS PEOPLE! :alien:

So...who is saying the government is telling them to shut up or die?

The people that are trying to get you to believe their story?

What was that about logic?

I wonder what the deal is with this roswell thing. Why the secrecy? I don't believe the existence of alien life is such the huge life altering thing that people were supposedly touting. Did these aliens claim they were "God" or something? Is that why the secrecy? It would have to be something huge like that.

Evidence that Aliens are 100% real changes life as we know it. Religion is pretty much destroyed, or will at least be re-written to try and make sense for alien life. People will question just about anything. More so, people will want answers, who are they ?, why did they come here ?, where are they from ?, do we talk to them ?. Any answer to those questions again changes everything further. You're talking mass hysteria that certain people might not be able to comprehend. Saying that Aliens exist, but, we have no idea what they want, but they DO come here, that is 100% certain will just bring to life thousands of more conspiracies then there already are.

Unfortunately, you need to assume that the people that do know the truth, are doing the best they can to keep mass hysteria from happening. That if there was danger, they would sure as hell do there best to avoid it. And if the Aliens are in fact a friendly nation, I am only assuming there would be a whole lot more of them on Earth introducing themselves to us.

God Bless, Azalin.

Evidence that Aliens are 100% real changes life as we know it. Religion is pretty much destroyed, or will at least be re-written to try and make sense for alien life. People will question just about anything. More so, people will want answers, who are they ?, why did they come here ?, where are they from ?, do we talk to them ?. Any answer to those questions again changes everything further. You're talking mass hysteria that certain people might not be able to comprehend. Saying that Aliens exist, but, we have no idea what they want, but they DO come here, that is 100% certain will just bring to life thousands of more conspiracies then there already are.

Unfortunately, you need to assume that the people that do know the truth, are doing the best they can to keep mass hysteria from happening. That if there was danger, they would sure as hell do there best to avoid it. And if the Aliens are in fact a friendly nation, I am only assuming there would be a whole lot more of them on Earth introducing themselves to us.

God Bless, Azalin.

Good points man, do you think there was anything more to it than that though?

this is slightly off topic;

but i dwloaded a couple Phil Schneider talks (avi version) off u-torrent(bad quality; waste of good time & dwload) and basically everything he talked about underground bases (roswell included) etc etc, contradicted the disclosure project. either one of them have got it wrong mucho grande, and/or they both seriously full of ****...