Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus predict Michael Jackson's Death?

tan-tric

First of all - I apologize if this has already been posted.

Second - please no hateful comments about him being a child molester, gay, drug addict, bleaching or anything like that. It has nothing to do with my topic and I'm a fan so out of respect for me, and the deceased, please be kind :)

Did Nostradamus predict Michael Jackson's death?

The boy king who walked backwards is silenced

And the children gather no more around the throne

Tears fall across the territories

And fires will rage thereafter

Boy King - MJ was dubbed "King of Pop"; He never had a childhood and several mental health professionals described him as being a "regressed 10 year old" - evidence of this could be seen at Neverland and in interviews with MJ where he talks about never having a childhood and always wanting to have one. He played arcade games, loved carnival rides, loved water balloon fights, had a petting zoo, etc.

Walked Backwards - Could be the moonwalk or any other of MJ's famous dance moves.

Is Silenced - He died from acute Propofol intoxication. He wanted to sleep (silence) and the doctor gave him too much medication and he ended up silencing MJ forever.

And the children gather no more - It is well known that MJ loved children and wanted to help them out. He surrounded himself with children as inspiration for creating his music and short music films. The children will no longer be around him anymore, obviously, because he is deceased.

around the throne - Could possibly be Neverland. Or, it could be his tree that he sat in to write music. It could be seen as his "throne" because that is where he creates his masterpieces and practices his craft (exactly what he is known as being "King" for) and children are his inspiration for that.

Tears fall across the territories - This could refer to the immense pain felt by MJ fans and even some MJ haters around the world. If you look up the amount of tributes, news stories, pictures, album sales, etc.. you will see that MJ's death affected so many people across the world. Who knows how many people cried over MJ?

And fires will rage thereafter - My guess for this one is about the death investigation. After people are done crying and done mourning, its time to get to the bottom of why MJ died. The "fires" that will "rage" could be directed at Dr Conrad Murray and the hate that so many people feel for him for what he did.

What do you guys think? I think its pretty accurate for the above reasons. I'm not a huge believer in Nostradamus and this could just be a coincidence. But I think it would be a pretty crazy coincidence, if it is one.

Also.. if there is more to this passage, could someone please post it? Thank you!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mainpoint

• tan-tric

• Beckys_Mom

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

The blame is layed on the neglect of a unhealthy upbringing. Let the boy rest I say.,. no one can hurt him emotionally anymore! R.I.P MJ! They broke his heart but in his fans his spirit lives on. :innocent:

Pretty interesting actually, I can see how that interpretation could be found.

Looks made up, can you verify that this was an actual quatrain, from a source published well before he died. Otherwise i would say this is something fabricated after his death, as my cursory searches seem to suggest.

No he was definitely referring to Elvis ,He was the King and they are all gathering round his throne today for his birthday

fullywired:w00t::w00t:

Looks made up, can you verify that this was an actual quatrain, from a source published well before he died. Otherwise i would say this is something fabricated after his death, as my cursory searches seem to suggest.

Nope! I found this on a website that listed a quatrain number so I looked it up (after I posted this thread) and I couldn't find it. It was something like Century X quatrain V. But I looked it up and thats wrong haha. So, this must be fake. It doesn't even really sound like Nostradamus.. it sounds modernized.

Sorry guys, should've done more research. I thought that when they posted that quatrain number it was legit. I heard on another website that there was this passage, but more to it and someone found it posted on a Michael Jackson fan website. Maybe that person made it up?

Even I can predict death

EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY!

Even I can predict death

EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY!

ohmy.gif Gosh...crying.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Second - please no hateful comments about him being a child molester, gay, drug addict, bleaching or anything like that. It has nothing to do with my topic and I'm a fan so out of respect for me, and the deceased, please be kind :)

Boy King - MJ was dubbed "King of Pop"; He never had a childhood and several mental health professionals described him as being a "regressed 10 year old" - evidence of this could be seen at Neverland and in interviews with MJ where he talks about never having a childhood and always wanting to have one. He played arcade games, loved carnival rides, loved water balloon fights, had a petting zoo, etc.

Walked Backwards - Could be the moonwalk or any other of MJ's famous dance moves.

Is Silenced - He died from acute Propofol intoxication. He wanted to sleep (silence) and the doctor gave him too much medication and he ended up silencing MJ forever.

And the children gather no more - It is well known that MJ loved children and wanted to help them out. He surrounded himself with children as inspiration for creating his music and short music films. The children will no longer be around him anymore, obviously, because he is deceased.

around the throne - Could possibly be Neverland. Or, it could be his tree that he sat in to write music. It could be seen as his "throne" because that is where he creates his masterpieces and practices his craft (exactly what he is known as being "King" for) and children are his inspiration for that.

Tears fall across the territories - This could refer to the immense pain felt by MJ fans and even some MJ haters around the world. If you look up the amount of tributes, news stories, pictures, album sales, etc.. you will see that MJ's death affected so many people across the world. Who knows how many people cried over MJ?

And fires will rage thereafter - My guess for this one is about the death investigation. After people are done crying and done mourning, its time to get to the bottom of why MJ died. The "fires" that will "rage" could be directed at Dr Conrad Murray and the hate that so many people feel for him for what he did.

What do you guys think? I think its pretty accurate for the above reasons. I'm not a huge believer in Nostradamus and this could just be a coincidence. But I think it would be a pretty crazy coincidence, if it is one.

Also.. if there is more to this passage, could someone please post it? Thank you!

hmm compelling argument ill give it that

but its kinda like that bible quote "when the four angels who brought peace are silenced ....idk something like the world will end" my mom thinks the 4 angels are the Beatles

:o Gosh...crying.gif

:blink:

The nostardamus predictions are way over rated. He predicted someone was going to die. so? Isnt everyone going to die. Once one dies one cannot speaketh no more. Analyzing his work one can twist his words to mean that he would have predicted anyting.

Looking at MJ he had idiosyncrises but he was a consummate professional and a very hard worker that was the reason for his success he was neither childish nor a king. There have been many examples of boy kings in history.

Edited by Mainpoint

blink.gif

The nostardamus predictions are way over rated. He predicted someone was going to die. so? Isnt everyone going to die.

Like I said - GOSH... I didnt know that.. there was me thinking we were all imortal and could live forever LOL...what you said, reminded me of the time when I found out santa wasnt bringing me presents no more...sigh... sad memories LOL

Hey as it went over your head...I said GOSH to your previous statement...to be sarcastic LOL... because you stated the bleeding obviousw00t.gif

Like I said - GOSH... I didnt know that.. there was me thinking we were all imortal and could live forever LOL...what you said, reminded me of the time when I found out santa wasnt bringing me presents no more...sigh... sad memories

Hey as it went over your head...I said GOSH to your previous statement...to be sarcastic LOL... because you stated the bleeding obviousw00t.gif

I guess I need to revise my emoticons chapter grin2.gif

...That could mean anything.

Or- it could mean nothing.

I personally think it means the latter.

Just another internet spoof, perhaps. Isn't it a rule to post sources?

^ Yeah I posted again that I found it on a Michael Jackson website and the person listed it to be Century X quatrain V but they didn't even have a link or anything. I don't think there is an official source for this - no one has said for sure where it came from in his writings and nothing has been completely confirmed. Some people say they've read this before his death and others said it surfaced after his death.. so I guess no one really knows.

Easily disproved fake.

Going to what is more or less the two most likely sites to have solid Nostie quotes, finds zilch relating to any of the parts of this "craptrain".

http://www.nostradamus.org/

http://www.propheties.it/bibliotheque/index.html

Way, way too specific, to boot.

No he was definitely referring to Elvis ,He was the King and they are all gathering round his throne today for his birthday

No it was a reference to the death of Jerry Garcia (of the Grateful Dead).

The acts of backing up, stepping back, and going back are a common lyrical motif.

"Maybe you should step back for perspective" - Independence Day

"You either step back or go stark raving mad"- Key To Your Room

"If I ain't got the push, I'm gonna back up and pull"- Jacob's Ladder

"The boy king who walked backwards is silenced"

That is hilarious.

edit:

Century X Quatrain 5

Albi and Castres will form a new league, Nine Arriens Lisbon & the Portuguese, Carcassonne, Toulouse will use their intrigue When the new chief will be the monster from Lauragues.

Edited by Emma_Acid

Century X Quatrain 5

Albi and Castres will form a new league, Nine Arriens Lisbon & the Portuguese, Carcassonne, Toulouse will use their intrigue When the new chief will be the monster from Lauragues.

... That reads like a plot for a B-movie or something.