Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb [merged]

...:::*ArorA*:::...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eqgumby

• Space Commander Travis

• sinewave

• zenfahr

Yeah, that pic looks a little bit photoshopped. Also, most of the article was about that goat from last year. Still, creepy though.

I'd bet it looks like any normal sheep, but this is some strange photographic angle discovered by accident. I think it has more to do with reflections than resemblance.

Of course they burned the evidence. What else would you do? Destroy all proof, then contact the world. That is how it works isn't it? Heck, nobody is going to think one is lying now, heavens to betsy.

Wonder if the fathers name is Pedro (see alla da boats).......

Edited by psyche101

The Daily Telegraph seems to be going down the Weekly World News road, it seems? Oh, Daily Telegraph Australia, part of NewsCorp, I see.

lol! was kinda wondering myself if maybe ol' farmer joe had something to do with it(?)

28195210.jpg

Ah, "was quoted as saying in Russian newspaper website Pravda.". This is also reported, via an Australian paper, in the Cryptpozoology section. Now it all becomes clear. :yes:

Ah, this is also reported in this thread here, where the source is quoted as "the Russian newspaper website Pravda". I think we need say no more. :yes:

Wow! I don't believe that this is the case of different species relations, but rather a very odd mutation. for the sheep to have this happen twice says something about the genetic make up of the mother. Too bad the ignorant destroyed the lamb. We could have learned from the corpse.

Wow! I don't believe that this is the case of different species relations, but rather a very odd mutation. for the sheep to have this happen twice says something about the genetic make up of the mother. Too bad the ignorant destroyed the lamb. We could have learned from the corpse.

*shudders* I don't know if that's fake or not but it's incredibly creepy either way.

Mac, I don't know if you thought the same mother had this happen twice but you wording would indicate that. To clarify, it was two different occurrences with different mothers.

The most freaky aspect of it is that the thing looks like it is smiling. I'm not so sure this isn't a gaff.

*shudders* I don't know if that's fake or not but it's incredibly creepy either way.

Reminds me of the face of the robots on IRobot.

Uh huh. Someone name an animal and I'll graphically generate a mutated baby animal of that species with a human face.

I believe this was an actual mutation. I recall seeing it in other animals too. It's just a matter of seeing the rough approximation of human features, the very non-animal flat face, simian almost, on a cattle like creature. Very weird and disturbing looking, but jus ta rare mutation.

All three threads merged - now linked to the associated front page news article

I dunno...that face looks a little too human to be a mutation to me, I would almost bet somebody's been splicing genes somewhere. Either that, or a photoshop creation.

Edited by SpiderCyde

THIS is why prostitution should be legal!!!!

OH GOD LOOK WHAT FOUND IN MY FRIDGE!!! What are they doing to those trees in Florida!!

The-Annoying-Orange.jpg

ugh.

alright, i was lonely, and upset, and had a lot to drink....i didnt think this would happen though.

OH GOD LOOK WHAT FOUND IN MY FRIDGE!!! What are they doing to those trees in Florida!!

The-Annoying-Orange.jpg

:ph34r:

Dude, a melon maybe, but an orange...

*shudders*

:lol:

Someone was out grazing with the sheep for too long.

Hey, what happens between a shepherd and his flock in the privacy of their own pasture is their business. :)