Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin doesn't know a Signal Founding

Ryinrea

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

• Kimi81

So are we suppose to view this as serious stuff since it is Palin?

Is that a trick question? Can't watch the vid right now but if this is the case I am just amazed. I can name 6 or 7 just off the top of my head right now and I'm a Canuck LOL how embarassing LOL

It appears like Sarah Pahlin did that on purpose... meaning: it was staged.

Just look at the guy holding the paper bill... he was obviously in on it.

Pahlin's selling herself out and FOX is more than happy to use her..... many women like being used for money.... she's no different.

America craves entertainment... and junk style politics is what the entertainment industry gives them..... MILF style.

It seems like the human species - in the western world with America leading - is separating into two species:

1. people who believe in reality

2. people who believe in reality tv

Is that a trick question? Can't watch the vid right now but if this is the case I am just amazed. I can name 6 or 7 just off the top of my head right now and I'm a Canuck LOL how embarassing LOL

But can you name the Fathers of Confederation Silver? :D

I am pretty sure she is just acting dumb since she is a staunch patriot and they (in general) tend to be big on early US history. However, never overestimate the IQ of certain Yanks

I'm sure she can spell 'single' though. Hell, I don't know what a 'signal founding father' is either.

I am pretty sure she is just acting dumb since she is a staunch patriot and they (in general) tend to be big on early US history. However, never overestimate the IQ of certain Yanks

Ummmm no LOL maybe one but I would have to cheat and look it up ;) I havn't seen the vid yet so I have no idea how bad or good she plays dumb.

Pahlin's selling herself out and FOX is more than happy to use her..... many women like being used for money.... she's no different.

America craves entertainment... and junk style politics is what the entertainment industry gives them..... MILF style.

It seems like the human species - in the western world with America leading - is separating into two species:

Ummm... the guy holding the dollar was edited in by Kimmel....

I suggest then you watch the vid prior to making comments.

Of course it was meant as a humor to stick it to Palin's attackers.

How can one not see that???????

I suggest then you watch the vid prior to making comments.

Yes Dad....

s

Andrew Jackson?

Of course it was meant as a humor to stick it to Palin's attackers.

How can one not see that???????

So you watched the video then came after me for not watching and now you dare call it slapstick. LOL you took what Kimmel's show provided and automatically thought this was staged LOL It was not! I looked into and it was a very real interview with humor not being the case. Why don't you watch it again here then come back and say I was wrong LOL You nutter she's gaffed again for real not for Kimmel's benefit LOL

Scroll a bit down for the vid this time see she was not kidding and Washington is all she could come up with after a long winded brain storm. She rambled on till she could think of one LOL

http://www.politicususa.com/en/Matthews-Palin

Edited by The Silver Thong

So you watched the video then came after me for not watching and now you dare call it slapstick. LOL you took what Kimmel's show provided and automatically thought this was staged LOL It was not! I looked into and it was a very real interview with humor not being the case. Why don't you watch it again here then come back and say I was wrong LOL You nutter she's gaffed again for real not for Kimmel's benefit LOL

Scroll a bit down for the vid this time see she was not kidding and Washington is all she could come up with after a long winded brain storm. She rambled on till she could think of one LOL

http://www.politicus.../Matthews-Palin

I have no clue what you are getting into now, blabbing wont erase the fact that you made a comment without watching the vid.:)

I have no clue what you are getting into now, blabbing wont erase the fact that you made a comment without watching the vid.:)

The fact you watched the video and still had no clue to it's content is hilarious, as I knew befor watching it, it was not a staged comedy bit ;) So, na na na boo boo :P

Edited by The Silver Thong

wow.. Listening to what he was saying on his radio show about the palin interview and ... even he was completely blown away by her idiocy..

http://www.politicus.../Matthews-Palin

What happened then to the guy holding the $$ bill? How come he disappeared on your link?

wow.. Listening to what he was saying on his radio show about the palin interview and ... even he was completely blown away by her idiocy..

You mean Beck is coming around or is that to soon to call :unsure2:

What happened then to the guy holding the $$ bill? How come he disappeared on your link?

Jimmy Kimmie is not a news commentator. I was referring to the actual interview ;) That actually happened sorry for the confusion. Why do you think Kimmel used it. The money guy in the back was a cute touch but you knew what I ment;)

You mean Beck is coming around or is that to soon to call :unsure2:

Hume, O'Reilly, and Hannity all have been realising this the more they speak to her since she's now working with them. Hume and O'Reilly were bothing giving her offhand comments when they spoke of her. Trying to put it politely that she's not as .. quick and smart.. as they had been pumping her up to be when she was running mate for VP.

They're not destroying her... she's doing it herself.

Jimmy Kimmie is not a news commentator. I was referring to the actual interview ;) That actually happened sorry for the confusion. Why do you think Kimmel used it. The money guy in the back was a cute touch but you knew what I ment;)

So what was posted here was staged, right?:tu:

She is not even the President.

But this guy is......

LOL aww how cute.. you think because I'm not a fan of Palin I must be one of Obama! *pinches your cheek* So adorible.

So what was posted here was staged, right?:tu:

The only part of Kimmels version was a 2 sec spot of some guy with a dollar bill, it really didn't change the actual interview at all. So if this is what your basing my not watching the original clip on, it's pretty damn weak dude.

You were defending Palin as if she was in on the gag LOL yes you were and you know it come you can say it. You thought this was set up by Beck and Palin didn't you and you thought the whole clip was a gag bit. Thats what makes this funny as you thought it was all a gag based on 2 seconds of a guy holding a dollar bill LOL your a riot Aroces and thats why I like ya so damn much buddy and I do mean that.

The only part of Kimmels version was a 2 sec spot of some guy with a dollar bill, it really didn't change the actual interview at all. So if this is what your basing my not watching the original clip on, it's pretty damn weak dude.

You were defending Palin as if she was in on the gag LOL yes you were and you know it come you can say it. You thought this was set up by Beck and Palin didn't you and you thought the whole clip was a gag bit. Thats what makes this funny as you thought it was all a gag based on 2 seconds of a guy holding a dollar bill LOL your a riot Aroces and thats why I like ya so damn much buddy and I do mean that.

Oh I will always try to defend Palin, like the way you will always try to destroy her.

And I have the easier task.;)