Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin doesn't know a Signal Founding

Ryinrea

Oh I will always try to defend Palin, like the way you will always try to destroy her.

And I have the easier task.;)

I to was confused a little by post #4 by Acidhead in this thread and went, what the hell is he talking about. You read that post and based what he said as the whole thing was a gag. You got duped my friend. I don't have to help make Palin look bad she does it on her own all to well. I will sit back for the next couple of years and just watch gaff after gaff after gaff. She already shot herself in the foot to many times to count and now she wants to do it again. I say good for her. I will be surprised if Fox doesn't fire her in a year maybe six months LOL

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

• Kimi81

My Favorite, founding father is someone you hardly hear about his name is Benjamin Rush. He was a Abolitionist , and he was for giving health care to the poor. He even opened many Hospitals. He was also a Doctor.

Another favorite, of mine is T. Paine. The reason, I like him are because he was a great writer. He was also an Abolitionist, he also advocated for world peace.

Ben Franklin, is another one of my favorites. He was also an Abolitionist, he was an Inventor, he also was another writer.

I am fan of writers, what can I say. :P

Edited by Ryinrea

I to was confused a little by post #4 by Acidhead in this thread and went, what the hell is he talking about. You read that post and based what he said as the whole thing was a gag. You got duped my friend. I don't have to help make Palin look bad she does it on her own all to well. I will sit back for the next couple of years and just watch gaff after gaff after gaff. She already shot herself in the foot to many times to count and now she wants to do it again. I say good for her. I will be surprised if Fox doesn't fire her in a year maybe six months LOL

It's been a year now since destroy Palin started, you think in 6 months she will be destroyed?

It's been a year now since destroy Palin started, you think in 6 months she will be destroyed?

She already destroyed herself and thats not what I said, so please don't repeat your earlier gaff and take what I said out of context again. I said "I will be surprised if Fox doesn't fire her in a year maybe six months LOL" she is already having issues with the folks at fox. Just look at Beck's smirk as she gaffed right in front of him.

She already destroyed herself and thats not what I said, so please don't repeat your earlier gaff and take what I said out of context again. I said "I will be surprised if Fox doesn't fire her in a year maybe six months LOL" she is already having issues with the folks at fox. Just look at Beck's smirk as she gaffed right in front of him.

But you been saying for a year now she will destroy herself????^_^

But you been saying for a year now she will destroy herself????^_^

She already has as she quit Alaska and decided to become an attention whore on Fox news. She can't be respected anymore not that she really was. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a night on the town with her but really man she would drive me freakin bat schitt.

That was almost painful to watch. She's gone from unintentionally funny, to just straight up cringe-worthy.

Edited by Pinx

She already has as she quit Alaska and decided to become an attention whore on Fox news. She can't be respected anymore not that she really was. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a night on the town with her but really man she would drive me freakin bat schitt.

Having a Best Seller and a now a national audience for you is a result of being destroyed??????:o

Having a Best Seller and a now a national audience for you is a result of being destroyed??????:o

OK I forgot how circular your arguments were it has been awhile. You win Aroces, go Palin go lol

Ok. I didn't comment on this thread before because I didn't see the video. After watching it, I got to say that it was just Sad.

I thought I hated McCain before but now after watching the video I've totally lost all respect for John McCain for picking her as VP.

Edited by wolfram&hart12345

OK I forgot how circular your arguments were it has been awhile. You win Aroces, go Palin go lol

Nope, not yet.

I still have to hear her agendas or policies.

I'm not sure if Palin will actually run for President...who quits there job as Governor to become a TV personality if they wish to run for president? I don't understand that strategy.

The only thing I can think of is that Fox is going to prop her up and her time at Fox News will be nothing more then a veiled 2 year presidential campaign.

I think her new career choice means she won't be running for president but still wants people to believe she is so we keep paying attention...and because of her new career choice she would have even less chance to win because she is no longer a working politician but just a plain celebrity.

I'm not sure if Palin will actually run for President...who quits there job as Governor to become a TV personality if they wish to run for president? I don't understand that strategy.

The only thing I can think of is that Fox is going to prop her up and her time at Fox News will be nothing more then a veiled 2 year presidential campaign.

I think her new career choice means she won't be running for president but still wants people to believe she is so we keep paying attention...and because of her new career choice she would have even less chance to win because she is no longer a working politician but just a plain celebrity.

I'll make a bet LOL I bet in the next year she bakes a great apple pie and tells people on air all about how she can make a great apple pie and that America would just love to have a piece of. That will be her slogan, "Just taste my pie" :lol: all innocent of course :innocent:

Of course it was meant as a humor to stick it to Palin's attackers.

How can one not see that???????

You overlook too much. You are too forgiving. Please tear up your voter registration card until you get back to your senses.

That woman could kick you in the groin, shoot you in the face, steal your car, sell our missile launch codes to the highest bidder on www.allahebay.com, renounce her citizenship, move to North Korea(after a bit of research), make a coat out of puppy fur(she likely already has one... never mind), take up the career of selling stolen black market livers from kidnapped infants for transplantation into highest bidders(and/or to rich cannibals) and I would be willing to bet you would continue your doe eyed support of her as a "no rules paragon of cutting edge health care, (or culinary arts) and capitalism on a new frontier..."

I don't think I am alone in seeing that your devotion to the woman borders on comical.

BECK through the lady a softball that any American 4th grader can answer some degree of knowledge; and she froze. Just like she always does in interviews. Had he asked the cube root of 3479, I would not have an issue, but dang...founding fathers? Really? You can't think of a nice answer, something decent having to do with Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, anyone? no quotes about the Constitution stick in your mind, or have effected you when you read it in the past; how brilliant the document was...something? A politicians job is based on their understanding of such things...It would be like asking a master chef about bread and butter. She should be able to work with it and make far more than just toast.

Repeatedly she shows herself to be unaware of even the most common things. Yet a portion of this country wants this person to be the representative of our country and deal with leaders of the rest of the world...In psychology there is a saying along the lines of ; past pertinent behavior indicates potential future behavior... When you watch a person over long periods of time and they act in a certain way repeatedly(self destructive, promiscuous, drinking, drugs...extends to being an idiot too) it is a pretty sure bet that they are going to continue doing that on into the future...she clearly is unable to understand very basic things and express them...

I don't care if it is because she doesn't "interview well" for the simple fact that when it comes down to it and she is dealing with world leaders, they are a hell of a lot tougher than Beck and fifth grade history class lessons that she should have been able to take and run away with...he should have had to shut her up as she was so knowledgeable on the subject of the founding fathers...

But hey; if you want an idiot for a leader, knock yourself out. She seems to be even dumber than Bush, which I find stunning. I cannot see how anyone could possibly want that woman interfacing with other world leaders. A lot of politicians I can see what people see in them, even though I may not agree with that person in particular; this lady is not even close.

She is unprepared and uneducated. To be put on the world stage as an example of American leadership? embarrassing beyond words...

As far away as you can, please.

You overlook too much. You are too forgiving. Please tear up your voter registration card until you get back to your senses.

That woman could kick you in the groin, shoot you in the face, steal your car, sell our missile launch codes to the highest bidder on www.allahebay.com, renounce her citizenship, move to North Korea(after a bit of research), make a coat out of puppy fur(she likely already has one... never mind), take up the career of selling stolen black market livers from kidnapped infants for transplantation into highest bidders(and/or to rich cannibals) and I would be willing to bet you would continue your doe eyed support of her as a "no rules paragon of cutting edge health care, (or culinary arts) and capitalism on a new frontier..."

I don't think I am alone in seeing that your devotion to the woman borders on comical.

BECK through the lady a softball that any American 4th grader can answer some degree of knowledge; and she froze. Just like she always does in interviews. Had he asked the cube root of 3479, I would not have an issue, but dang...founding fathers? Really? You can't think of a nice answer, something decent having to do with Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, anyone? no quotes about the Constitution stick in your mind, or have effected you when you read it in the past; how brilliant the document was...something? A politicians job is based on their understanding of such things...It would be like asking a master chef about bread and butter. She should be able to work with it and make far more than just toast.

Repeatedly she shows herself to be unaware of even the most common things. Yet a portion of this country wants this person to be the representative of our country and deal with leaders of the rest of the world...In psychology there is a saying along the lines of ; past pertinent behavior indicates potential future behavior... When you watch a person over long periods of time and they act in a certain way repeatedly(self destructive, promiscuous, drinking, drugs...extends to being an idiot too) it is a pretty sure bet that they are going to continue doing that on into the future...she clearly is unable to understand very basic things and express them...

I don't care if it is because she doesn't "interview well" for the simple fact that when it comes down to it and she is dealing with world leaders, they are a hell of a lot tougher than Beck and fifth grade history class lessons that she should have been able to take and run away with...he should have had to shut her up as she was so knowledgeable on the subject of the founding fathers...

But hey; if you want an idiot for a leader, knock yourself out. She seems to be even dumber than Bush, which I find stunning. I cannot see how anyone could possibly want that woman interfacing with other world leaders. A lot of politicians I can see what people see in them, even though I may not agree with that person in particular; this lady is not even close.

She is unprepared and uneducated. To be put on the world stage as an example of American leadership? embarrassing beyond words...

Tell us where it says you get disqualified to run for President unless you are able to answer all questions from an interview specially with regards to the founding fathers.

Tell us where it says you get disqualified to run for President unless you are able to answer all questions from an interview specially with regards to the founding fathers.

Yeah that is not the point being made...the topic is about her being dumb. An ex-politician and new political commentator who cannot name the founding fathers...you can't really sidestep or ignore that one.

Yeah that is not the point being made...the topic is about her being dumb. An ex-politician and new political commentator who cannot name the founding fathers...you can't really sidestep or ignore that one.

Somehow aroces will do just that...again, and again, and again...

and again...

and again...

and again...

Oy.

But yes, I stand by comment. As a politician(in this country anyway) it is expected that one will have an understanding of the political process from all around the world, a strong grasp of current global polities, knowing the history of our background...(so as to avoid repeating mistakes of the past). It is their job; their fundamental requirement. A baker has to understand an oven...a mason has to understand cement. A high ranking American politician wishing to run the country? they likely should know how the country they wish to run has started.

If a fifth grader can be required to learn it(and remember it); then it shouldn't be asking too much to ask the leader of the free world to freshen up on the basics.

The people she couldn't think of are common knowledge; there are so many movies and books about them it is ridiculous...information is freely available...their picture is on every piece of money we have for petes sake! It isn't like these are obscure unknown members of history; they are well known and documented, and moreover if she is in as much love with the country as she claims, she should have checked into this in full detail at some point in her life, willingly and joyfully...

Anyone who likes this country or is interested spends time looking into aspects of how it started, millions of us do every day...to be so incredibly self important as to want to count yourself as one of the blessed people who controls that very country and not so much as bother to read up on the most successful examples of president you could draw from? Can you imagine how horribly screwed up a person would have to be to have such backward priorities?

It just goes to show that time and again she is unprepared, uneducated, flat out ignorant.

Sometimes I think he does this for his own amusement. That he really doesn't care either way, but knows that defending Palin will get a rise out of people so he does it. His defense of her truly seems lack luster in the truly care about department or he'd be comeing up with actual statements other then his normal "You just want to destroy her" or "Obama says stupid stuff too!" redohric.

In short.. he's the classic internet troll.

Tell us then how will someone who knows who the founding fathers are will be a good President and grow the economy?

You don't think the equivalent of at least a high school education might be a nice prerequisite for that?

Sometimes I think he does this for his own amusement. That he really doesn't care either way, but knows that defending Palin will get a rise out of people so he does it. His defense of her truly seems lack luster in the truly care about department or he'd be comeing up with actual statements other then his normal "You just want to destroy her" or "Obama says stupid stuff too!" redohric.

In short.. he's the classic internet troll.

Nope, I am merely exposing the intense and never ending attack on Palin is all about.

Tell us then how will someone who knows who the founding fathers are will be a good President and grow the economy?

It would show that she knows what country she lives in.

It would show that she knows what country she lives in.

And so how does that grow the economy?

Your SMART Obama is sitting on a 10% unemployment rate a year into his Presidency, no job created except government jobs that cost taxpayers a million for each job. And he knew who the founding fathers were and which country he lives in.;)

As if growing the economy is somehow the first and only job of the president. Being able to converse with people is not her strong point. And yes that's important.

Nope, I am merely exposing the intense and never ending attack on Palin is all about.

Her being stupid? I'm not sure it's any more than that.

Your SMART Obama is sitting on a 10% unemployment rate a year into his Presidency, no job created except government jobs that cost taxpayers a million for each job.

I guess you missed the two million jobs saved or created.