Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin doesn't know a Signal Founding

Ryinrea

AGAIN, other than a campaign.

Carter also did well on his first campaign and became the President of the United States of America.

If thats all you got, go back to playing with your leggo. Now add something that actually supports Palin and why she deserves your devotions. Please Aroces add something that actualy supports Palin, anything will do for now.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

• Kimi81

I've been trying to find it. I know yesterday's TyT show had it on.. and Glenn's website is being a trick to navigate. Sadly it doesn't seem like TyT's show is up on You Tube yet for yesterday.

Lessee.. http://www.glennbeck.com/content/show/2010-01-14/ (though you need to sign up to hear it..)

oh! http://www.therightscoop.com/inside-glenn-becks-head-his-thoughts-on-his-interview-with-sarah-palin/ (about 6:50 in.. give or take..

*edit* Ieee.. had a lexdysic moment!

Edited by SilverCougar

What has Obama then accomplished, built or managed successfully and significant other than a campaign?

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations, which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.

He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

During the campaign, several events brought him to national attention, such as his victory in the March 2004 Democratic primary election for the United States Senator from Illinois as well as his prime-time televised keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He won election to the U.S. Senate in November 2004.

Oh, and let's not forget......Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. :tu:

I don't care how you feel about Obama as a person but you can't downplay, or take the things that he has acomplished away from him. Give credit where it's due ;)

Edited by Kim81

FREE THE LONG FORM!!!!

RELEASE THE SCHOOL RECORDS BARRY!

Barry (Obama) Soetoro's past is being hidden so there is nothing to brag about. Obama should allow the release of these past records if he wants to brag at all.

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

If thats all you got, go back to playing with your leggo. Now add something that actually supports Palin and why she deserves your devotions. Please Aroces add something that actualy supports Palin, anything will do for now.

See, you got nothing.

Palin ran her own business, worked a regular job, served as a Mayor and then as Governor.

While Obama worked as a community organizer( no one gets fired for telling people where the soup lines are), then as civil rights attorney(getting people money when they cry racist) and then became a Senator for 2 years( no significant accomplishment other than more tax money for supporters).

Obama is a very good speaker( but can't do without a teleprompter). ALL GOVERNMENT TIES

Now, if you can support Onbama, you need not worry about Palin.thumbsup.gif

FREE THE LONG FORM!!!!

Barry (Obama) Soetoro's past is being hidden so there is nothing to brag about. Obama should allow the release of these past records if he wants to brag at all.

Como say what? ._o

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations, which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.

He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

During the campaign, several events brought him to national attention, such as his victory in the March 2004 Democratic primary election for the United States Senator from Illinois as well as his prime-time televised keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He won election to the U.S. Senate in November 2004.

Oh, and let's not forget......Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. thumbsup.gif

I don't care how you feel about Obama as a person but you can't downplay, or take the things that he has acomplished away from him. Give credit where it's due wink2.gif

Oh my! Seems like we all did not pay much attention that we have a LAWYER as a President!w00t.gif

Palin ran her own business, worked a regular job, served as a Mayor and then as Governor.

While Obama worked as a community organizer( no one gets fired for telling people where the soup lines are), then as civil rights attorney(getting people money when they cry racist) and then became a Senator for 2 years( no significant accomplishment other than more tax money for supporters).

Obama is a very good speaker( but can't do without a teleprompter). ALL GOVERNMENT TIES

Now, if you can support Obama, you need not worry about Palin.thumbsup.gif

Edited by AROCES

I've been trying to find it. I know yesterday's TyT show had it on.. and Glenn's website is being a trick to navigate. Sadly it doesn't seem like TyT's show is up on You Tube yet for yesterday.

Lessee.. http://www.glennbeck.com/content/show/2010-01-14/ (though you need to sign up to hear it..)

oh! http://www.therightscoop.com/inside-glenn-becks-head-his-thoughts-on-his-interview-with-sarah-palin/ (about 6:50 in.. give or take..

*edit* Ieee.. had a lexdysic moment!

Thank you so much for the links SC I can see that Beck has his so called "shields" up as he says and he goes on to to say Palin has her "shields" up so high because of what she has gone through as if we should feel bad for people in public office or the media. He is is still making excuses for her and himself as if they are being judged unfairly. Thats not true, if you want the lime light you better be able to deal with and I see Beck getting weaker and he confirms it with Palin looking weak as well. Very telling and I would hate to say I can see the future and be wrong but damn I can see the future and Palin just ain't in it.

Edited by The Silver Thong

What has Obama then accomplished, built or managed successfully and significant other than a campaign?

Wow...

Diversion...so that means she cant be defended. That is the second time I have heard that...

You know it is bad when you have to resort to diversion...

Why divert attention away from the original topic of palin and her painful flubs?

Why avoid the raw stupidity of her answer? Why not deal with it head-on?

Why do you continually have to point out others mistakes?

Is it really that painful for you?

You see it dont you! You see what the rest of us see!

Is your hero crumbling?

Is your image of her, (finally after all the painfully unrealistic/comical denials) starting to fall back into the realm of reality? Is the shine coming off the relationship?

Is the dew coming off the rose?

Don't worry, there will be other candidates...other people with educations. You might even be able to request that they say "Awe shucks" in the folksy way that middle America seems to love so much. You two shared something special together; don't forget that. she got your vote, you got the bumper stickers and big foam fingers...you guys will always have the fall of 2008 where you watched her daily, maybe a little too much some would day. But all things must come to an end.

I am glad to see this change in you, it appears that even YOU can finally see that she is under-qualified and undereducated.

So everyone, please be kind to aroces as he transitions through such a difficult paradigm shifting time. It has to be difficult for him to lose something so close and personal...keep in mind what he has gone through and how much pain he is in; how lost he must feel to know his one true north star is actually North by Northwest...and an imbecile. It must be a shock; but we are a loving family here, and I am sure that we will all pull together to support aroces...

And after an appropriate period of mourning, perhaps his friends here can recommend a future candidate that paid attention in fifth grade history and can offer solutions to some of todays problems that fall in line with aroces' belief system... :yes:

ALL GOVERNMENT TIES

What does this mean? You consider positions at private law firms, or work for non-profits (a church, in this case), or a faculty position at one of the top schools in the nation to be forms of government work? Or do just mean that you find a demonstrated lifelong interest in public service (in government and outside of it) to be undesirable in a public servant?

Edited by Startraveler

See, you got nothing.

Now, if you can support Onbama, you need not worry about Palin.thumbsup.gif

Basically your stating that the U.S. electoral process is so weak and messed up it doesn't matter who become President. hmmmmmm Not good not, good at all.

Thank you so much for the links SC I can see that Beck has his so called "shields" up as he says and he goes on to to say Palin has her "shields" up so high because of what she has gone through as if we should feel bad for people in public office or the media. He is is still making excuses for her and himself as if they are being judged unfairly. Thats not true, if you want the lime light you better be able to deal with and I see Beck getting weaker and he confirms it with Palin looking weak as well. Very telling and I would hate to say I can see the future and be wrong but damn I can see the future and Palin just ain't in it.

Yes, I agree it does sound like he was making EXUSES for her, but in his own way I think he was slamming her.

Edited by Ryinrea

FREE THE LONG FORM!!!!

Oh Lord, get over it dude :rolleyes:

Oh my! Seems like we all did not pay much attention that we have a LAWYER as a President!w00t.gif

Now, if you can support Obama, you need not worry about Palin.thumbsup.gif

Obama a Harvard professor...Palin can't name a single founding father upon request. Obviously one is smarter then the other.

Obama a current president...Palin a current Fox celebrity. Hmmm...

Wow...

Diversion...so that means she cant be defended. That is the second time I have heard that...

You know it is bad when you have to resort to diversion...

Why divert attention away from the original topic of palin and her painful flubs?

Why avoid the raw stupidity of her answer? Why not deal with it head-on?

Why do you continually have to point out others mistakes?

Is it really that painful for you?

You see it dont you! You see what the rest of us see!

Is your hero crumbling?

Is your image of her, (finally after all the painfully unrealistic/comical denials) starting to fall back into the realm of reality? Is the shine coming off the relationship?

Is the dew coming off the rose?

Don't worry, there will be other candidates...other people with educations. You might even be able to request that they say "Awe shucks" in the folksy way that middle America seems to love so much. You two shared something special together; don't forget that. she got your vote, you got the bumper stickers and big foam fingers...you guys will always have the fall of 2008 where you watched her daily, maybe a little too much some would day. But all things must come to an end.

I am glad to see this change in you, it appears that even YOU can finally see that she is under-qualified and undereducated.

So everyone, please be kind to aroces as he transitions through such a difficult paradigm shifting time. It has to be difficult for him to lose something so close and personal...keep in mind what he has gone through and how much pain he is in; how lost he must feel to know his one true north star is actually North by Northwest...and an imbecile. It must be a shock; but we are a loving family here, and I am sure that we will all pull together to support aroces...

And after an appropriate period of mourning, perhaps his friends here can recommend a future candidate that paid attention in fifth grade history and can offer solutions to some of todays problems that fall in line with aroces' belief system... yes.gif

Diversion?

You expect me to say, BUZZZZ! can't answer the question so everything you have done in your life does not matter now, you are out and disqualified.blink.gif

As you can see, the true color of those compassionate, understanding, forgiving comes out when their host of free nourishment is threatened.

Yes, I agree it does sound like he was making EXUSES for her, but in his own way I think he was slamming her.

Hume and O'Reilly were giving her backhanded comments as well. Hessentently saying she needts some polishing.. that she could "learn more" while working there (that in and of itself is laughable)

So yes while it looks like they're making excuses and defending her.. they're also trying to hide their realisations that she really isn't that bright a bulb they were making her out to be when she was running in the elections.

Damn, Fluffy you are da man :tu: You said what needed to be said and much better than I could ever do.

Obama a Harvard professor...Palin can't name a single founding father upon request. Obviously one is smarter then the other.

Obama a current president...Palin a current Fox celebrity. Hmmm...

Carter became a President as well.wink2.gif

FREE THE LONG FORM!!!!

Still on about the Birther stuff are you? That fad is over, nobody cares anymore.

Damn, Fluffy you are da man thumbsup.gif You said what needed to be said and much better than I could ever do.

Fluffy just gives more effort and types longer really, but basically the same stuff you been saying.

Hume and O'Reilly were giving her backhanded comments as well. Hessentently saying she needts some polishing.. that she could "learn more" while working there (that in and of itself is laughable)

So yes while it looks like they're making excuses and defending her.. they're also trying to hide their realisations that she really isn't that bright a bulb they were making her out to be when she was running in the elections.

Yes, I agree that they let their true opinion of her show just a bit. Understandably, they can't say much against her as they are supposed to lift her up and defend her at all cost. Rudolph would give the smack down :lol: . I'm fully aware that they know how incopetent she, is but can't express it fully because they have to blindly support all things Republican and Fox News affiliated.

Oh Lord, get over it dude :rolleyes:

I'm trying to but...

Why shouldn't Obama just release all of his past school records and vital records from Hawaii?

Damn I wish I could just support hiding these records like you do but it just dosen't seem right to me.

But I understand that you dont want him to release. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to but...

Why shouldn't Obama just release all of his past school records and vital records from Hawaii?

Damn I wish I could just support hiding these records like you do but it just dosen't seem right to me.

But I understand that you dont want him to release. :rolleyes:

I'm almot afraid to ask.. but.. where the..fubar.. did this.. Barry thing come from?

Still on about the Birther stuff are you? That fad is over, nobody cares anymore.

And who are you? the thought police?

There are still Court cases going on and there is also legislation being brought forth to force Obama to prove his eligibility.

So we will see. The issue of his eligibility isn't over just because you say it is.

You're asking what the guy who has been the head of a branch of government with 3 million people in it for a year has managed?

Oh yeah, on the job training.thumbsup.gif