Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin doesn't know a Signal Founding

Ryinrea

There seems to be a pattern with US Presidents.

Republicans are disliked for being dumb and a bit facist. (Bush Jr and Reagan spring to mind)

Democrats are disliked for being liars that can't keep their peckers in their pants. (Clinton & Kennedy spring to mind)

Tis very strange........

(All UK politicians are dumb, facist, lying adulterers....I think those faults are seen as qualifications for the job)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

• Kimi81

We don't want to be president though. grin2.gif

Before you consider yourself in Palin's intelligence level, shouldn't you accomplish more than just naming the founding fathers?

I'm neutral with regard to US politics, but I have to state the obvious here.

To become Governer of your state requires an above average intelligence and hard work.

To be seriously considered as a Presidential candidate requires a lot more. Thats a fact....like it or not!

Before you consider yourself in Palin's intelligence level, shouldn't you accomplish more than just naming the founding fathers?

My definition of achievement and yours might differ just a tad. :P

And I would NEVER consider myself in Palin's intelligence level. If I'm going to take such an insult, its not going to be from myself!

Reading the spelling and grammar in this thread, for some to laugh at Palin's alleged lack of intelligence is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Whut eva du youe meen suh? :geek:

You guys are screwing up this whole section with this Palin crap. How many threads do we need on her?

We need a Sarah Palin subsection.

We need a Sarah Palin subsection.

LOL, my goodness wouldnt that suck? Least Id be able to avoid these threads though.

LOL, my goodness wouldnt that suck? Least Id be able to avoid these threads though.

I have to agree, they are getting a bit tiresome and redundant. Most people think she's an incompitent ditz, and a select few thinks she's the second coming, and the Republican Party saviour. Round and round we go :sleepy: . I don't think anyones minds are going to change on the subject and as long as she isn't in a position of any power or influence over me I don't really give a damn what she's doing

Edited by Kim81

I have to agree, they are getting a bit tiresome and redundant. Most people think she's an incompitent ditz, and a select few thinks she's the second coming, and the Republican Party saviour. Round and round we go :sleepy: . I don't think anyones minds are going to change on the subject and as long as she isn't in a position of any power or influence over me I don't really give a damn what she's doing

True that. As soon as Sara starts giving my money to banksters, or continuing unjust war, thats when I will care about whats going on with Sara.

You are so funny rolleyes.gif

So answer this honestly, if this interviw was given to Obama and he coulndn't name any of the Founding Fathers of the Country he attempted to be Commander in Chief of what would you say....honestly?

Suprised and find it funny, but not see him as stupid, dumb and sudddenly be disqualified.

Wait a sec, people honestly believe she cant name a single founding father? Just cause she replyed "all of them"? Come on guys, I know you hate her and all, but thats absurd.

Wait a sec, people honestly believe she cant name a single founding father? Just cause she replyed "all of them"? Come on guys, I know you hate her and all, but thats absurd.

Not really. Asking someone about the founding fathers is a pretty generic question to ask an American. Most people can give a few names and accomplishments as to why we refer to them as that. They may not get it all right, but they aren't running for VP nor do they have people running around praising them for their intelligence and ability to lead a nation. Skirting the question and then coping out with Washington, seemingly with Glen Beck's help, is what's absurd.

Yeah. How unbelievable! She actually likes all the founding fathers? That's impossible! What a stupid beauty-queen.

Yeah. How unbelievable! She actually likes all the founding fathers? That's impossible! What a stupid beauty-queen.

Don't we all. We can even discuss them and take some of that phoney pride you put in the other thread in what they accomplished. However, I still don't think she's the candidate you think she is. Sorry.

That's fine, susie, because I'm not interested in your opinion. Yes, I know, this sounds mean, but we're all adults here and this is simply an Internet forum. :yes:

It's one thing about the founding fathers... It's another about not knowing why there's a North and South Korea..

Edited by SilverCougar