Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin doesn't know a Signal Founding

Ryinrea

Now can you explain why as an energy expert she made a false claim regarding how much energy Alaska produces during an interview with Charlie Gibson?

http://thinkprogress...-alaska-energy/

Then there is this baffling response when she was asked of how she can insure all of the new oil that we'll be drilling for can stay right here in the U.S., and not be sent elsewhere.

http://www.politicsd...-energy-expert/

See, I told you so............LOLlaugh.gif

Edited by AROCES

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

• Kimi81

We have video tapes of ACORNS ethics violation. GEE!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is not about Acorn it is about Sarah's VIOLATIONS, and how she doesn't now **** about this country founding fathers.

Edited by Ryinrea

See, I told you so............LOLlaugh.gif

First I ask you for one of her accomplishments that really stood out. Then you provided me with a link regarding an article about her credentials of being an "Energy Expert" based on having served on the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission rather than providing an example of her accomplishments that stood out. Then I debunked her claims of being an energy expert. The article doesn't even mention anything that she had done or any decisions that could have a major positive effect in her state of Alaska.

Yet you still haven't provided me with one accomplishment that made her state of Alaska better than it was to justify her to resign as governor of her state.

Edited by wolfram&hart12345

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

This is not about Acorn it is about Sarah's VIOLATIONS, and how she doesn't now **** about this country founding fathers.

Alright, back to Sarah.thumbsup.gif

And Plain has not done anything really that affects your life, unlike Obama.

OJ? Why not go for the home run and compare her to Saddam Hussein?

Unless it can be shown she murdered thousands of her political rivals, I wouldn't consider comparing her to Saddam. She hasn't done anything to affect my life only because she has not yet had the chance. It's up to her supporters to convince me that I should give her that chance, and right now I'm not leaning that way. How can someone who doesn't know about our founding fathers or the principles that they entrusted this nation with lead us. I don't know if anyone in the political forum right now can do that. Our Declaration of Independence states that all the people have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ALL THE PEOPLE. That's what the American dream is built on. Most people on UM could probably name another famous president who wasn't a founding father, but none the less

a great man, who said that we should be committed to insuring that a government of the people, by the people and for the people should not perish from the face of the earth. ALL THE PEOPLE. Yet look at what we've become in our inability to see beyond what we judge to be right or wrong instead of letting others pursue their happiness just as we expect to be allowed to pursue ours. I know the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but who are we to encroach on the right of someone's free will when God himself allows us to choose our own path. Instead of following the American dream it seems to me that we spend a lot of time

living with hatred and intolerance. Is this the path we should be taking?

Unless it can be shown she murdered thousands of her political rivals, I wouldn't consider comparing her to Saddam. She hasn't done anything to affect my life only because she has not yet had the chance. It's up to her supporters to convince me that I should give her that chance, and right now I'm not leaning that way. How can someone who doesn't know about our founding fathers or the principles that they entrusted this nation with lead us. I don't know if anyone in the political forum right now can do that. Our Declaration of Independence states that all the people have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ALL THE PEOPLE. That's what the American dream is built on. Most people on UM could probably name another famous president who wasn't a founding father, but none the less

a great man, who said that we should be committed to insuring that a government of the people, by the people and for the people should not perish from the face of the earth. ALL THE PEOPLE. Yet look at what we've become in our inability to see beyond what we judge to be right or wrong instead of letting others pursue their happiness just as we expect to be allowed to pursue ours. I know the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but who are we to encroach on the right of someone's free will when God himself allows us to choose our own path. Instead of following the American dream it seems to me that we spend a lot of time

living with hatred and intolerance. Is this the path we should be taking?

*Stand*

and Applauds :tu:

You ma'am, have taken the words right out of my mouth ^^.

Edited by Ryinrea

Thanks again Ryinrea. Just saying something I think needs to be said. :yes:

Thanks again Ryinrea. Just saying something I think needs to be said. :yes:

Your welcome ^^. :tu:

Unless it can be shown she murdered thousands of her political rivals, I wouldn't consider comparing her to Saddam. She hasn't done anything to affect my life only because she has not yet had the chance. It's up to her supporters to convince me that I should give her that chance, and right now I'm not leaning that way. How can someone who doesn't know about our founding fathers or the principles that they entrusted this nation with lead us.

Chances are she knows by now who the founding fathers are.

So can she lead us now?

I sincerely hope someone comes along that can get us back on track.

I sincerely hope someone comes along that can get us back on track.

i do to, but it is not going to be Sarah Plain that is for sure. :P

Not being able to name a single American father is a tiny opportunity? Not reading any periodicals at all is a tiny opportunity?

If these are tiny opportunities please name a few major BIG opportunities.

Yes, like I said in one of the other threads,I asked my Bosnian co-worker, who has never stepped foot in the US and he gave me Washinton,Jefferson, and Franklin right off the top of his head :w00t: . How can a VP nominee not be able to name one single Founding Fathers of the Country they want to lead.....it's mind blowing :blink:.Can you imagine if this were Biden or Obama, they would be called unamerican, unpatriotic, and everything else. So to see people defending this just because she's a Republican is pathetic. Wrong is wrong no matter what party you belong to, and Palin is dead wrong :no:

Sometimes I think he does this for his own amusement. That he really doesn't care either way, but knows that defending Palin will get a rise out of people so he does it. His defense of her truly seems lack luster in the truly care about department or he'd be comeing up with actual statements other then his normal "You just want to destroy her" or "Obama says stupid stuff too!" redohric.

In short.. he's the classic internet troll.

I wish I could believe that, but I honestly feel like Aroces, and a few others that support her so unconditionaly,.... do so because they are so brainwashed and biased to they're Political party of choice that they support any, and everyone that the Republican party says they should support. They show a complete inability to form opinions and think for themselves, it's scary and a bit sad at the same time:hmm:

Edited by Kim81

Tell us then how will someone who knows who the founding fathers are will be a good President and grow the economy?

You are so funny :rolleyes:

So answer this honestly, if this interviw was given to Obama and he coulndn't name any of the Founding Fathers of the Country he attempted to be Commander in Chief of what would you say....honestly?

You guys are screwing up this whole section with this Palin crap. How many threads do we need on her?

You guys are screwing up this whole section with this Palin crap. How many threads do we need on her?

True.....I just noticed there were now 3 threads about her :lol: It's just that Aroces is like a one Mam show being one of the sole defenders of his hero in each and every one...it's inpiring :yes:

You are so funny rolleyes.gif

So answer this honestly, if this interviw was given to Obama and he coulndn't name any of the Founding Fathers of the Country he attempted to be Commander in Chief of what would you say....honestly?

Nope, you first.

Tell us then how will someone who knows who the founding fathers are will be a good President and grow the economy?

True.....I just noticed there were now 3 threads about her laugh.gif It's just that Aroces is like a one Mam show being one of the sole defenders of his hero in each and every one...it's inpiring yes.gif

For one is only needed to debunk all of you Palin assasins.yes.gif

Nope, you first.

Well, and I may be alone on this issue, I believe that, to be president, you should know a bit about who founded our country and who made the constitution. If you don't know who they are or what they stood for, how can you hope to uphold the laws of a document that they wrote?

Nope, you first.

Awww same ol' same. Can never answer direct questions..

Well, and I may be alone on this issue, I believe that, to be president, you should know a bit about who founded our country and who made the constitution. If you don't know who they are or what they stood for, how can you hope to uphold the laws of a document that they wrote?

You are definently not alone in that way of thinking :tu:

And to AROCES..... :rolleyes:

True.....I just noticed there were now 3 threads about her :lol: It's just that Aroces is like a one Mam show being one of the sole defenders of his hero in each and every one...it's inpiring :yes:

There are 6. One is at the bottom though.

Reading the spelling and grammar in this thread, for some to laugh at Palin's alleged lack of intelligence is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Reading the spelling and grammar in this thread, for some to laugh at Palin's alleged lack of intelligence is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

We don't want to be president though. :D

I wish I could believe that, but I honestly feel like Aroces, and a few others that support her so unconditionaly,.... do so because they are so brainwashed and biased to they're Political party of choice that they support any, and everyone that the Republican party says they should support. They show a complete inability to form opinions and think for themselves, it's scary and a bit sad at the same timehmm.gif

I guess to you calling someone stupid and moron is a complete ability to form an opinion.