Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sex Pheromones

Alien Being

Hi All

I'm starting a debate on how pheromones effect humans from a psychological point of view when it comes to sex, friendship and relating towards other people. The reason for this thread is that I've not had a shower or bath in a week and I have started noticing some unusual results (Dont worry aftershave used to keep me smelling good). All comments welcome.

Effects on women

1. The first thing I began to notice was that when I came back from breaks at work I kept finding certain women sat in my chair.

2. I also began to notice that most women who I had been around since stopping washing were being more friendly than usual, making more eye contact and openly flirting.

3. Some women even started talking directly about sex.

4. A few negative instances did occur as not washing made a couple of the women in my workplace become very competitive with me.

5. I will add most women who got a sniff (natural smell masked by aftershave remember) instantly became alert, responsive and noticed me.

Effects on Men

1. I found that my manager started to act aggressively towards me.

2. A few of the men in my workplace began to be competitive with me trying to challenge my status by trying to get me to do things.

3. My department manager started talking about promoting me despite the fact I've only been there 5 months.

What is going on?

I even had a young pretty women get on the bus and come and side right beside me and I dont simply mean on the same seat together. I mean real close, touching close.

Its a shame not washing causes aggression.

Edited by Alien Being

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Being

• The Silver Thong

• puridalan

• cluey

Effects on Men

3. My department manager started talking about promoting me despite the fact I've only been there 5 months.

What is going on?

Interesting study there Matthew McConaughey. I think your department manager may be gay. :P

Interesting study there Matthew McConaughey. I think your department manager may be gay. :P

Lol!

But he seems a mans man. Do you have a link?

Lol!

But he seems a mans man. Do you have a link?

Any men tried womens pheromones to see if it gets you promotion?

Very strange..... You don't shower and you talk to yourself, anything else we should know LOL

Very strange..... You don't shower and you talk to yourself, anything else we should know LOL

Not you again. Stalker alert.

Only joking how are you?

Not you again. Stalker alert.

Only joking how are you?

Pretty good my friend. I have done this while camping (not showering) but thats so I don't smell to good for the bears LOL

Pretty good my friend. I have done this while camping (not showering) but thats so I don't smell to good for the bears LOL

Did it work or did you get chased?

Ever tried it at work?

Y'know, I may just try this out of morbid curiosity.

Try it lol.

I'm going to the gym on my lunch breaks next week and will get absolutely soaked in fresh sweat. I will see what effect that has too lol.

Did it work or did you get chased?

Ever tried it at work?

It did work with the black bears at the dump as I blended right in, however I did bump into a griz once that didn't seem to care and gave me a bluff charge that made me wet myself (just a little) LOL

Hi All

I'm starting a debate on how pheromones effect humans from a psychological point of view when it comes to sex, friendship and relating towards other people. The reason for this thread is that I've not had a shower or bath in a week and I have started noticing some unusual results (Dont worry aftershave used to keep me smelling good). All comments welcome.

Effects on women

1. The first thing I began to notice was that when I came back from breaks at work I kept finding certain women sat in my chair.

2. I also began to notice that most women who I had been around since stopping washing were being more friendly than usual, making more eye contact and openly flirting.

3. Some women even started talking directly about sex.

4. A few negative instances did occur as not washing made a couple of the women in my workplace become very competitive with me.

5. I will add most women who got a sniff (natural smell masked by aftershave remember) instantly became alert, responsive and noticed me.

Effects on Men

1. I found that my manager started to act aggressively towards me.

2. A few of the men in my workplace began to be competitive with me trying to challenge my status by trying to get me to do things.

What is going on?

I even had a young pretty women get on the bus and come and side right beside me and I dont simply mean on the same seat together. I mean real close, touching close.

Its a shame not washing causes aggression.

it is very true.................what can i say!!!!!........just ooozzzing sexy from every pore :lol:.......doesn't that explain why strange men...i mean dogs try and hump your leg!!!! :w00t:

Edited by cluey

It's more than sex phermones, unforutnalty most science has only studied this, when infact it is a hhhuuuge variety of other scents that make people act towards a person a certain way. I believe there are hundreds if not thousands, millions of subcategory scents within each individual besides the 'sex' onees..something to think about. In fact I had the idea to do research on it when I was 15-16.

Silver

shes obviously crazy :P

Crap thats not good, but I might risk it anyway. I think I'll have a shower first though then put on the fake smell, you know like shampoo and pit stick and damn I might even shave LOL

WOW, really you might shave (feels honoured) who can refuse a fresh baby face! :P Angel soft! lol My nose is very sensative to 'perfumes' so if it was heavy..I'd be like crapp get away from me haha.

But now since you told me, I'd walk up to you and be like psh your trying those new phermones aren't you!

It's more than sex phermones, unforutnalty most science has only studied this, when infact it is a hhhuuuge variety of other scents that make people act towards a person a certain way. I believe there are hundreds if not thousands, millions of subcategory scents within each individual besides the 'sex' onees..something to think about. In fact I had the idea to do research on it when I was 15-16.

i get ya hun!!!!!.....exactly right.....there are many factors...........i was debating the molecular structure of molecules and why hot/warmer water will freeze faster than cold/cool water with my brother at that age........so yeah!!!!...i get where your coming from :tu:

Edited by cluey

Silver

shes obviously crazy :P

:lol: ...i think the human race as a whole have to admit to all having some level of Neurosis is us :rofl:...cause the ones that don't/won't....are just plain ignorant :yes:

Edited by cluey

LOL.,. When my mans been workin and comes home all greasy, dirty and spicy.,..I melt.,. coz he's been working hard and all pumped. I know the washing machine is calling for his grubby clothes means he's gotta get his gear off to put em in the laundry! he,he :devil: Thats plenty of incentive! lol Anything goes after a good scrub in the tub! :tu:

Aftershave make's me dizzy, dizzy for luuurve! :wub:

LOL.,. When my mans been workin and comes home all greasy, dirty and spicy.,..I melt.,. coz he's been working hard and all pumped. I know the washing machine is calling for his grubby clothes means he's gotta get his gear off to put em in the laundry! he,he :devil: Thats plenty of incentive! lol Anything goes after a good scrub in the tub! :tu:

oo...................*want's to be a fly on the wall*,hehehe...................love ya honey :wub:

hhmmm. i may give this a try. maybe thats the reason for all the free love in the 60's. dirty smelly sexy hippies!

oo...................*want's to be a fly on the wall*,hehehe...................love ya honey :wub:

Nkaaaaaaw! :blush: Thanks darls! :wub: Cheeky. :P

Ya know its a whole lot of contributing factors, the tone and depth of a mans voice the way he presents himself along side his own personality.

Everyone has intuitive strings that branch out as soon as they meet someone. Tis beautiful that catches the eye from a distance and initially Its the eyes of the beholder that internally blushes with the concept of what their seeing. Secondly the received glance back is the trigger to the temptation to look again.

Then theres the mood, ones environment, one needs to be comfortable in their surroundings, and if their not, they really need to just let their hair down and be themselves.

Smell, smell is the most primitive of sences. Perfume is worn for the love of the smell, this choice is generally a reflection of a persons aura you could say.

Personal space, the chase if you will, is a boundry of sorts, lean to far forward when chatting and your a stalker, place a distance with respected gesture and if interesting the resistance to touch creates a magnet! KAPOW!!! :innocent:

hhmmm. i may give this a try. maybe thats the reason for all the free love in the 60's. dirty smelly sexy hippies!

Lol

I (a man) will shortly be trying to purchase female sex pheromones to wear at work to see if I get promoted. I will however be watching my back when I take trips to the toilet. lol.

Edited by Alien Being

Similar for me.

If I find an attractive woman at the gym and shes been working up a sweat I'm in love and lust instantly. Unlike some scientists claims that we might not be able to detect pheromones I know for a fact with me it is the smell of fresh sweat and I like it with many women.

Also I think its why your girlfriends like wearing your jumpers.

Edited by Alien Being