Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will I ever find the man of my dreams?

Amber75

Same here at times amber, same here.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Being

• The Silver Thong

• Amber75

• WoIverine

Try the gym.

People tend to be open, frienldy and chatty at gyms. Just find something to have a laugh about wih one of them and at the end of the gym session ask if they fancy meeting up for a drink sometime an get their number.

I've met some great guys at the gym.But after the breakup,make sure to go when you know he isn't there.It's awkward trying to focus on reps when your ex is watching you,or even in the same building.

There's a book called "Date Like a Man." Every woman should read it.

Who cares if your ex is there. That should be his problem not yours. With enough confidence in yourself you won't NEED to look for a man, they'll find you. :tu:

Nice griffin! same for finding women!

aww Amber.....Tis easy to find the man of your dreams.....just start dreaming about the guy next door.

know the feeling, in a sea full of fish, it seems sometimes that no one will take the bait. kinda wierd.

Is the man that I have been close to and confident in the love of my life? will we ever take the next step?

I'm lonely. I've searching but all I get is gross, horrible, nothing. Can anyone here sense anything about me and my seemingly hopeless situation.? Please help if you can.

Um...not to sound shallow, or anything, but...what do you look like? lol

My life story....Lost my job , dream home , moved 500 miles for a temporary job to make it another 17 months....

You won't find one with a " psychic" , that much I can tell you...

If you want a mans advice ( married happily ) , and brutally honest , I would need a few questions answered , and yes , I am being serious from a "mans" point of view....

weight/height

looks ( average/above average , etc. )

Likes ( sports , outdoors,etc.)

are you " materialistic"?

Now I sound like a dating service , but really if you answer honestly I will tell you the truth form a mans perspective , and not blow smoke up your you know what just to make you feel better.

In this day and age, you might want to include: do you have bad credit, or good credit? How many serious relationships have you had prior to now? Are you currently on ANY medication for anything? lol

Well I hope the man of your dreams is actually your soulmate! It would be horrible to go for the dream man when the soul mate is still out there waiting to be met?? :yes:

It doesn't matter what one looks like (imho) what matters is how 2 people CONNECT mentally... I mean looks are nice and everything but not the number one make-it-or-break-it thing. I dunno I think that's sort of shallow to be "all about" the looks thing.

Also, throw in, how many pets do you have, do they all sleep with you in the bed? Are they noisy, and squirmy at all hours of the night? Do they walk over you during the night? Do they sleep on your pillows, even though you are allergic?! Will you make me take care of your animals when you're to lazy to do it? If you put them outside the bedroom, will they whine at the door keeping us awake all night? Do you treat your animals like you would a newborn HUMAN baby?

After being with someone who does those things for nearly 2 years and doesn't give a crap about how I feel in regard, my advice to anyone who reads this, find out about their pets before getting involved, because their animals could make you literally insane. It is absolutely the most annoying thing I've ever had to deal with while dating someone. It can, and will destroy your relationship in the end, because those people value animal life over human life. Not to mention the multiple times said pets go to the bathroom all over your clothes, things, electronics, the carpet, etc. Oh and guys reading this, your girl's animals will constantly c-block you. AVOID these people at all costs.

Edited by SpiderCyde