Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

Very superior. Do I pass?

Well with all of the ridicule and hatred of Sarah Palin by the left-wing I just have to post this....

SarahBear.jpg

Do you think you are tougher than Sarah Palin?

Dream on!

Well with all of the ridicule and hatred of Sarah Palin by the left-wing I just have to post this....

SarahBear.jpg

Dream on!

:w00t::w00t::w00t::lol::lol::lol: This is the funniest, most ridiculous things I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh ;)

SarahBear.jpg

Dream on!

Oh come on. You seriously think she's all that? And I'm not way left-wing.

SarahBear.jpg

Dream on!

If this is how she looks in the morning, DAMN! :w00t::lol:

I would gladly welcome a Palin vs Obama electoral battle for President in 2012. Please keep on making thread after thread bashing Palin here at UM. You are not hurting her image at all but only helping it.

SarahBear.jpg

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

And they say Hillary is a b***h. WOW :blink:

SarahBear.jpg

Dream on!

Did you make this yourself or did you find this online?.....please tell me the site you copied it from so that I can go for more entertainment :innocent:

I would gladly welcome a Palin vs Obama electoral battle for President in 2012.

On this..... we agree :tu:

Did you make this yourself or did you find this online?.....please tell me the site you copied it from so that I can go for more entertainment :innocent:

The website is listed in the bottom right corner....

conservativestickers4u.com

Enjoy!!!!

SarahBear.jpg

Dream on!

Ya know.. there is no such thing as traditional values. They change each decade. What is remembered as "traditional values" from our childhood speaks for itself. Rose colored glasses of childhood needs to come off now.

conservativestickers4u.com

Enjoy!!!!

Your track record stays the same as others move on to more adult discussions. What a pathetic pic let alone capture. Very sad indeed and if I had posted that I would be hiding my head in shame for awhile. Unfreakin believable.

Go to the website Kim81. Do you not support our troops :lol::rofl::w00t:

Ya know.. there is no such thing as traditional values. They change each decade. What is remembered as "traditional values" from our childhood speaks for itself. Rose colored glasses of childhood needs to come off now.

Well at least Sarah Palin supports allowing ALL Americans to have an EQUAL right to representation on issues of traditional American values.

It is obama and the left-wing that despise letting the People have an EQUAL right to representation on these issues.

Damn right! :tu:

Trust me, the last thing you want is a Palin vs Obama debate. I know you don't like me, but really you don't want that.

Enjoy!!!!

Oh ok, they are making money off of this crap, that explains a lot ;)

Well at least Sarah Palin supports allowing ALL Americans to have an EQUAL right to representation on issues of traditional American values.

It is obama and the left-wing that despise letting the People have an EQUAL right to representation on these issues.

*facepalms* No she doesn't. She supports only what the extream religious right views. That's hardly equal rep.

Your track record stays the same as others move on to more adult discussions. What a pathetic pic let alone capture. Very sad indeed and if I had posted that I would be hiding my head in shame for awhile. Unfreakin believable.

It is obvious from your posts that you have no shame at all. You continually try to make the issue personal and get insultive with me.

I hold my head high. If you dont like that then too bad.

SarahBear.jpg

It is obvious from your posts that you have no shame at all. You continually try to make the issue personal and get insultive with me.

I hold my head high. If you dont like that then too bad.

SarahBear.jpg

Go get a Kleenex and wipe the tears already. Damn, you whine and snivel so much it's actually making me sick. I only make it personal because you want to take rights away from people. Damn I'm not even close to being gay and you want to gag me with your constant poor me the silver thong disagrees with me again crap. Stop it or I'll have to suggest Prozac.

I take it you don't see how stupid that pic you posted actually is

Oh and what should I be shameful of if I may ask?

Edited by The Silver Thong

Go get a Kleenex and wipe the tears already. Damn, you whine and snivel so much it's actually making me sick. I only make it personal because you want to take rights away from people. Damn I'm not even close to being gay and you want to gag me with your constant poor me the silver thong disagrees with me again crap. Stop it or I'll have to suggest Prozac.

You have a right to your opinion. I could care less if you disagree with me. It is your constant snide remarks about me personally that you make over and again that I am simply pointing out. You constantly make posts that are personally attacking me and not the issue.

I take it you don't see how stupid that pic you posted actually is Oh and what should I be shameful of if I may ask?

Shhh, it's funny and I don't want him to stop using it....it get's funnier every time :rofl::rofl: . All he has to do is remove Palin's name and insert his own, that'll show you :tu: It can be used to express bravery for anyone who's name is entered. It's the gift that keeps on giving :w00t:

You have a right to your opinion. I could care less if you disagree with me. It is your constant snide remarks about me personally that you make over and again that I am simply pointing out. You constantly make posts that are personally attacking me and not the issue.

Well it's pretty clear that you are trying to bait me so you can report me and try to get me banned. That is obvious. I won't fall for it. Now what does a Grizzly bear with rabies have to do with Palin? Please fill us in on that stupid pic saying Palin on the attack or what ever crap it's suppose to mean.

Well it's pretty clear that you are trying to bait me so you can report me and try to get me banned. That is obvious. I won't fall for it. Now what does a Grizzly bear with rabies have to do with Palin? Please fill us in on that stupid pic saying Palin on the attack or what ever crap it's suppose to mean.

No. I swear that I have never reported you or anyone here at UM. I am not trying to play a game with you on this. I do not want to see you have problems here at UM at all. I honestly am only trying to get you to back off on making so many constant negative personal comments about me. I do not mind that you disagree with me at all on any issue.

All the Best!!!