Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

I just asked my Bosnian co-worker, who has never stepped foot in the US and only speaks broken english english if he knew the name of a founding father, and he gave me 3 with no freaking hesitation w00t.gif !!! George Washington, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Now tell me how the hell a VP nominee, and Govener of a large State can't even give the name to one geek.gif

What has your Bosnian friend accomplished other than answer your quiz?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

Okay I just watched the entire interview and I'll point out two things i noticed:

1. the guy holding the dollar bill was added in after the interview so it appeared like it was live

2. Sarah Palin answered "all of them... for their diversity...." and than she answered "George Washington as her favorite"

It appears as though FOX and Beck have created the stir and people are latching onto it like its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The media has got you guys hook-line-and sinker.

Enjoy the entertainment.

Edited by acidhead

Okay I just watched the entire interview and I'll point out two things i noticed:

1. the guy holding the dollar bill was added in after the interview so it appeared like it was live

2. Sarah Pahlin answered "all of them... for their diversity...." and than she answered "George Washington as her favorite"

It appears as though FOX and Beck have created the stir and people are latching onto it like its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Enjoy the entertainment.

And the question is, who is her favorite?

Could be that is why she could not answer right away, how many really has a favorite founding fathers?

2. Sarah Palin answered "all of them... for their diversity...." and than she answered "George Washington as her favorite"

Enjoy the entertainment.

Dude you just caught on that the Kimmel skit was a farce and that the real interview was not telling of a potential leader of the most powerful nation on the planet. Her answer was pathetic and marking off on a multiple choice exam as "all of the above" does not really count as a good answer. She didn't know what to say and rambled on for far to long trying to think of a founding father.

MSM is F'd up no doubt about it and it's disgusting but that is what they give us. Hook line and sinker talk aside we can't ignore the shear ignorance of a potential world leader as you may see through it many others do not.

Dude you just caught on that the Kimmel skit was a farce and that the real interview was not telling of a potential leader of the most powerful nation on the planet. Her answer was pathetic and marking off on a multiple choice exam as "all of the above" does not really count as a good answer. She didn't know what to say and rambled on for far to long trying to think of a founding father.

MSM is F'd up no doubt about it and it's disgusting but that is what they give us. Hook line and sinker talk aside we can't ignore the shear ignorance of a potential world leader as you may see through it many others do not.

How was her answer pathetic?

Just curious on how you saw the interview...

Could you state in point form exactly how you saw the question presented and how she answered it?

I ask because when I watched the interview she answered the question...

What did you guys want? -her to name every single founding father?.

She was asked Who is her favorite -she paused and answered the question...

What's the big deal? -there is none.

FOX created the stir and the usual partisan politics kindergarden crowd is off on a field trip.

I just reviewed a few of the Palin threads... you partisan players know who you are!

Watch:

Edited by acidhead

Can someone please lock all these Palin flame-wars? At least 10 threads made up of nothing but "Palin is stupid" remarks.

Can someone please lock all these Palin flame-wars? At least 10 threads made up of nothing but "Palin is stupid" remarks.

I say let it keep coming, it's an opportunity to expose the FEAR!

But she IS stupid. If you don't like those threads, don't read them.

Acid, she couldn't think of a founding father and stumbled so she made a blanket statement and finally went Oh ya Washington. For a future leader of America she has yet again proving she doesn't even know America, how she has got to where she is today proves that stupidity is the common denominator. I thought you would want someone with intelligence running the show.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Enjoy the entertainment.

You are just getting that now? Really? or are you pulling our collective legs? I honestly would have guessed you to be more on the ball than that, you are generally sharp, but it explains some of your earlier comments I guess.

The obvious edited joke aside, the "entertainment" as you put it is not anything but a pitifully self important fool who thinks so much of herself that she feels capable to run the most powerful country in the world when she cannot muster the mental processing power and knowledge of a typical 9 year old. She has shown herself to fall short on intelligence, time and time again.

I don't know what you think the media is pulling...it seems to me that you are implying that they(beck? palin?) are purposefully positioning palin as a dolt. I am not sure if that is what you are getting at, or more that she is a dolt who stood in front of a camera long enough to provide evidence for her mental malady... It goes under that old saying of "it is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt..." With her, there is no question, no doubt...

You are just getting that now? Really? or are you pulling our collective legs? I honestly would have guessed you to be more on the ball than that, you are generally sharp, but it explains some of your earlier comments I guess.

The obvious edited joke aside, the "entertainment" as you put it is not anything but a pitifully self important fool who thinks so much of herself that she feels capable to run the most powerful country in the world when she cannot muster the mental processing power and knowledge of a typical 9 year old. She has shown herself to fall short on intelligence, time and time again.

I don't know what you think the media is pulling...it seems to me that you are implying that they(beck? palin?) are purposefully positioning palin as a dolt. I am not sure if that is what you are getting at, or more that she is a dolt who stood in front of a camera long enough to provide evidence for her mental malady... It goes under that old saying of "it is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt..." With her, there is no question, no doubt...

Fluffy Bunny I did not know you had this in you.

First of all when every word, motion, thought before answer that this woman does is put under the knife. The media and their attacks have done their job. She has to think, rethink and double check every word that comes out of her mouth before she answers even the simplist of questions. If not her words are taken out of context, her pauses signify ignorance and her double check becomes a train wreck. Not every great leader ... and that she is not .. yet at least is quick of wit and a master of Websters.

There are several (seven) multiple intelligences. Your IQ is but just one. Does it not occur to many of you that time and time again it is the simple questions which she struggles with? Maybe she takes too much time hardening her answers for the tough questions and not enough time with her own self and her "trivial" viewpoints. Einstein did not have trouble tying his shoes in the fourth grade like many still believe, yet if he did that has nothing to prove on his intelligence. Tying shoe laces is a fine motor skill and has nothing to do with intelligence. This whole topic is nothing more than a fear based smear campain and just adds one more step the Dems will have to climb when/if they ever decide to start climbing out of their ever deepening hole. I have never, never seen any woman pounded so hard in my life ... and I have seen as a child women get beat!!!

Here is my advice to any person who wants to take up for Palin ... stop toying with the Trolls. They are big, you are little. They are smart, you are dumb. They are right and you are wrong and nothing you ever say will change this. It is time to stop replies to this hate!!!

I have not, nor will ever vote for Palin. I believe her ideology is empty though she did a very good job for Alaska ... do not argue this point as she did. She also quit, but under a blanket of hate which would still be costing the people of Alaska if she was still the governer. As seen on this website many will not quit until they get what they want ... her dead. This is malicious and according to opinion at least in my view .... evil.

Time to stop with the Palin plots and pay attention to the issues. Palin would be best to not run for President, nor vice president again. If she won she had better have very good security ... if not she will be assasinated and very, very quickly.

Again, let the haters have their topics to themselves ... to do this would kill the thread quickly.

*facepalms* Lords Acid... is there anything out there you can't make into a crazy conspiracy? Seriously? Anyone with common cense can tell that the Jimmy Kimmel thing was a mock. That they put the dude in for their show and that the real interview didn't have that happen.

And PI.. oh please, every time you get upset over the way threads go, you whine to the mods to close the threads. Man up.

There are several (seven) multiple intelligences. Your IQ is but just one.

I fully understand that...I took psychology too...

A high IQ is one of the required tools to be a successful president right?

I fully understand that...I took psychology too...

A high IQ is one of the required tools to be a successful president right?

Very, very correct ... yet at this time in americas history I would rather have a "normal" person who does what they say and say what they will do instead of a president who is so much smarter than everyone else and think you are so stupid that simply ... you will just fall in line. Our current president, and former president have been counting sheep.

Yet it is we who are the ones asleep!!!!

I would rather trust the dumb than be dumb while trusting the smart. I would hate myself for ever voting for Palin, due to her views. I presently hate myself for voting for our current president who has strayed from his promises and yet keeps many of the same principles in place that Bush did. Might I add that he is getting slack for doing so. Bush was beaten to death for the same.

America is in a time of crisis ... maybe its time for a "dum dum" to be president as it is we who are currently the "suckers!!!"

Edited by Ignus Fatuus

Very, very correct ... yet at this time in americas history I would rather have a "normal" person who does what they say and say what they will do instead of a president who is so much smarter than everyone else and think you are so stupid that simply ... you will just fall in line. Our current president, and former president have been counting sheep.

Yet it is we who are the ones asleep!!!!

I would rather trust the dumb than be dumb while trusting the smart. I would hate myself for ever voting for Palin, due to her views. I presently hate myself for voting for our current president who has strayed from his promises and yet keeps many of the same principles in place that Bush did. Might I add that he is getting slack for doing so. Bush was beaten to death for the same.

America is in a time of crisis ... maybe its time for a "dum dum" to be president as it is we who are currently the "suckers!!!"

I don't know you, so I cant tell where your tongue is relative to your cheek...

In case you have any degree of seriousness:

When you are sick and need surgery, do you want the surgeon who graduated at the top of his class and is brilliant at what he does? or do you want the one that couldnt pass medical school and ended up getting a job prepping cold cuts in the local deli because his IQ is too low???

The person who runs the country(and those that help) need to be the best, brightest, and full of integrity for this country to have a chance; to repair the mess we are in, and get away from the disasters of the past and current administration.

We need to get back to a world of honor and integrity...and everyone aiming for the best for the country; not for the best for their party or wallet.

Ignus Fatuus, you welcome mediocrity and ignorance and defend a women that is less then both mentioned? How insulting to what you hold as standards of running a nation no matter what nation. Standards are to be held and if you don't think the standards of what you want your nation to be then so be it, however do not go on a triad and defend a person that cares nothing for you and never will as she is a self promoting ego maniac. If thats what you admire so be it but it shows you don't care even if a cucumber ran for president. Your post speaks volumes as you don't seem to grasp how elections are won. If you want to defend a person such as Palin on the premise of slander be my guest, you just joined her crowd. Politics is slander and Palin throws it in your face and you don't care. You are defending what you don't like so what does that say about you.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I don't know you, so I cant tell where your tongue is relative to your cheek...

In case you have any degree of seriousness:

When you are sick and need surgery, do you want the surgeon who graduated at the top of his class and is brilliant at what he does? or do you want the one that couldnt pass medical school and ended up getting a job prepping cold cuts in the local deli because his IQ is too low???

The person who runs the country(and those that help) need to be the best, brightest, and full of integrity for this country to have a chance; to repair the mess we are in, and get away from the disasters of the past and current administration.

We need to get back to a world of honor and integrity...and everyone aiming for the best for the country; not for the best for their party or wallet.

Your last quote sums up my thoughts. Period. Exclamation point! No question ??? about it.

Yet, nobody has ever brought up what Palin's actual IQ is. Only assumptions have been given. Hitler was very intelligent and look what that led to. George Washington was a great leader yet was not known for his intelligence. I am by no means Einstein yet my IQ is well above average. I say this as you do not know what it is and nobody cares. I have trouble with my words as I get bewitted with "brain farts" stuttering etc...

My point is that sometimes our IQ's are equivilated by a personal weakness. Sometimes the best leaders come from those with the most determination, heart and common sense of right and wrong. Common sense can take us a very long way and with the right people surrounding you who may have a higher intellect to even out your weakness, who knows ..... it could be just what the doctor ordered.

Our country is currently having a stroke ... it is true that without a doctor (intelligence) when having a stroke you may not survive.

At the same time it takes a hero ... who may have the intelligence of a nine year old to acknowledge your problem and make sure you are taken care of.

Our country seriously needs that hero!!! Einstein or Gump sometimes the best policies are the most simple and sometimes the most simple of things are over the head of the elite intelligent. We need people who could care less about "right and left" and worry about what is "right and wrong". Until then we will continue to have the same. A stroke!!!

Speaks volumes for the US when someone who "cannot muster the mental processing power and knowledge of a typical 9 year old", can run for public office.

How do you judge "smart"?

Is someone who left school without a single qualifaction, but doesn't believe in God, smarter than a Bishop with several university degrees?

And the question is, who is her favorite?

Could be that is why she could not answer right away, how many really has a favorite founding fathers?

I definitely have a favorite founding father and that is Benjamin Franklin. The man was an accomplished scientist, invented so many things including bifocal glasses and single handedly found the first library, post office, newspaper and fire department in our country. He advocated rights for indians, women and stood for abolishion long before the rest of the populace did. We would have done well to have him as our president and we would do well today to read his letters and follow his advise. That's not even a moments hesitation for me.

I definitely have a favorite founding father and that is Benjamin Franklin. The man was an accomplished scientist, invented so many things including bifocal glasses and single handedly found the first library, post office, newspaper and fire department in our country. He advocated rights for indians, women and stood for abolishion long before the rest of the populace did. We would have done well to have him as our president and we would do well today to read his letters and follow his advise. That's not even a moments hesitation for me.

He's my favorite too. He was so multi-talented.

Ben Franklin would not be able to accomplish now anything he did before.

Government regulations and the environmentalist alone will kill his ideas.

Ben Franklin would not be able to accomplish now anything he did before.

Government regulations and the environmentalist alone will kill his ideas.

I think the founding fathers would be capable of dealing with regulations and environmentalists and probably a few others that might come their way. :lol:

Are you serious?

-the video was a staged comedy skit... it wasn't real Kim81.

No it was not, it was an interview....nothing was staged, nice try though :tu: .

Oh, and you don't have to add the 81, Kim or Kimmy will suffice ;)

Edited by Kim81

Thats twice you have said this Acid. Did you not hear Becks radio show the following day where he discusses his interview with Palin. I would like you to show a little more proof as it being a comedy skit as it was a real interview and Kimmel used it on his comedy show with a 2 second gag of a guy holding a dollar bill. Can you please show us that the entire interview was a skit as it is now MSM material and being taken seriously. Why would Palin do such a skit and make people think it's real? I posted the real interview on another thread man.

Acid is in denial :lol: Beck said he had to leave the room to keep himself from laughing in her face. Jon Stewart also had a funny take on the interview, but I didn't see Kimmel's yet. Even if was supposed to be a joke, (which it wasn't) given Palin's reputation for cluelessness, and overall stupididty that wouldn't have been the smartest joke to play on Americans would it?..... :rolleyes:

The first video I watched was the Jimmy Kimmel video.... than I watched the un-edited version, which i also posted.

The media creates the -spin - and the majority parrots the talking points... this ain't any different?

Let's not forget ---Sarah 'stupid' Palin is a former mayor, governor and vice-presidential candidate.

How did this happen?... was it just 'luck' or a 'fluke'? Did the media help her capture those positions or was it her 'stupidness'?

Her 'stupidness' has generated a number of threads here, the rest of the web and has hyped her all over television.

In essence she has become a star in the eyes of americans and westerners.

Eat it up - while the country is being looted by the banks - people are easily distracted by the MILF in the entertainment spot-light.

The MSM knows this, I can see it, and most here realize it but are too bored with their own life to step back.

Edited by acidhead