Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

lmao...get a clue ignus!!!!!!...i don't hate her.....nor care for her.......it is my right to say what i think......my comment was not directed at anyone....let alone you.....i wouldn't bother now wasting my time explaining to the likes of you... :hmm:

I would never attact you ... yet I would never attack Palin even though I disagree with her opinions.

The likes of me??? If that is a picture of you ... your outsides are much prettier than you insides.

BUT

"get a cluey, cluey" ... that was a bit stupid of me!!! I apologize. Cannot say no hard feelings as I believe we will disagree ... "DISAGREE" in the future. But that is you opinion and a freedom you and I have. In the future ... if I disagree and I am a hard donk as I was today, just let me know easily ... disagreement is just a difference of opinion not a difference of heart.

Hope I do not get beat over that statement!!!

Edited by Ignus Fatuus

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

I would never attact you ... yet I would never attack Palin even though I disagree with her opinions.

The likes of me??? If that is a picture of you ... your outsides are much prettier than you insides.

BUT

"get a cluey, cluey" ... that was a bit stupid of me!!! I apologize. Cannot say no hard feelings as I believe we will disagree ... "DISAGREE" in the future. But that is you opinion and a freedom you and I have. In the future ... if I disagree and I am a hard donk as I was today, just let me know easily ... disagreement is just a difference of opinion not a difference of heart.

Hope I do not get beat over that statement!!!

no worries........no hard feelings.....and yes we don't have to agree....as i'm sure we wont!!!!.....yes that is a picture of me........and there is much more to my insides than something i might say in a paragraph in a thread.......cheers mate!!! :tu:

Edited by cluey

Slow down silver. Take a breath and relax. You dont even live here, why take things so personal?

Because if people like Palin ever became the leaders of America, they would give him a strong, powerful, proud, unapologetic America, and he hates them for it.

Because if people like Palin ever became the leaders of America, they would give him a strong, powerful, proud, unapologetic America, and he hates them for it.

Proud of what and apologizing to whom? Are you saying that because someone doesn't want to see Palin as our next President they're not strong or proud? Eldorado makes better points than you and he's Scottish. You belong in that mud wrestling ring he's talking about. Do you find compassion a weakness? What's powerful to you? Military might? You teaching your kids to beat up all the little kids on the block just because they can? You think everyone serving overseas is a Republican? All Democrats? The vast majority of Americans are moderates and are tired of all this nonsense. Most candidates run on moderation and then its business as usual.

Think of this as the Super Bowl. Two teams fully convinced they are unconditionally right and everyone else is wrong. The trophy is unconditional power to dictate legislation in whatever way they want.

Think of this as the Super Bowl. Two teams fully convinced they are unconditionally right and everyone else is wrong. The trophy is unconditional power to dictate legislation in whatever way they want.

Thats what it boils down to really. Very good way to look at it. yet every year a small grudge is held against the other team but not like politics where it takes 4 years like the olympics LOL

There is no way we will ever see a compromise or an actual achievement in US politics until the true moderates come along. I don't totally agree with either side and I don't want to go around foaming at the mouth and acting like I have rabies because I must push the left or the right. I want to see an independence from ME oil. I don't think Obama's healthcare plan can work the way it is. It'll break just like Medicare and Medicaid did. I don't think homosexuals are a threat to me and my kids know they exist. I didn't lock them in the cellar. None of them are gay because of it. I might get lucky, but I doubt it.

I think you have me at a disadvantage as i do not want America to go through president after president that hurts your nation. Is there going to be a time when you actualy have to hold leadership to a standard that is not accepted by the masses due to ignorance? but the minority that is, Intelligent enough to find a system of governrment that doesn't rape the people and play them for fools? Yes, here in Canada we played the fool by bailng out GM that couldn't keep it's crap together. Your crap ass government effects more than just YOU!

What does that have to do with anything?

And could you please drop the "I love America" act? I've met numerous America-haters in my life, I've become an expert at identifying them, and reading your comments this past year has shown me that you are, in fact, anti-American.

America-haters always try to hide it. They have dozens of excuses, from "I don't hate America; I hate the current administration's foreign policy", to "I can't be an America-hater because I have American friends." Don't bother. Heard it all.

Back to my original point. Palin is very much like Bush, Reagan and others before them. They gave the world a strong, proud, unapologetic America, willing to defend its interests and do what's right, regardless of what the UN, the oh-so-enlightened Europeans or anyone else has to say about it. And you hate them for it. You prefer people like Carter, Obama and Reid to run America. People who consider America "just another nation, no better than any other", people who don't believe America is in any way exceptional. People who go around the world having apology tours, calling America arrogant. Thanks, but no thanks, bubba. I don't make comments about who should run Canada, and you shouldn't make comments about who should run our country. Don't "meddle in our affairs", as you anti-Americans like to accuse America of doing whenever we intervene in anything.

What does that have to do with anything?

And could you please drop the "I love America" act? I've met numerous America-haters in my life, I've become an expert at identifying them, and reading your comments this past year has shown me that you are, in fact, anti-American.

America-haters always try to hide it. They have dozens of excuses, from "I don't hate America; I hate the current administration's foreign policy", to "I can't be an America-hater because I have American friends." Don't bother. Heard it all.

Back to my original point. Palin is very much like Bush, Reagan and others before them. They gave the world a strong, proud, unapologetic America, willing to defend its interests and do what's right, regardless of what the UN, the oh-so-enlightened Europeans or anyone else has to say about it. And you hate them for it. You prefer people like Carter, Obama and Reid to run America. People who consider America "just another nation, no better than any other", people who don't believe America is in any way exceptional. People who go around the world having apology tours, calling America arrogant. Thanks, but no thanks, bubba. I don't make comments about who should run Canada, and you shouldn't make comments about who should run our country. Don't "meddle in our affairs", as you anti-Americans like to accuse America of doing whenever we intervene in anything.

to start with...*big hugs pseudo*......i will start with stating that i don't live in scotland,the UK,America,canada nor europe nor asia........i just want to try an understand what you are saying here hun..........your saying palin is like bush,reagan and others before them......strong.proud yet unapologetic!!!!.It makes no sense for a country to claim they strong,proud yet unapologetic...it's the strong proud country that can apologize....and own up to it's past mistakes ....here is Australia......we are constantly apologizing for the wrongs of the government and our people in the past.....i know we should not have to.....but our country and our leaders have always tried to make it good and right.......i am a little confused as you saying that obalma(his name sux,lol....i keep thinking of him dressing dead people),carter and reid go around the world giving apology tours and stating we are all equal and America is no way exceptional and calling America arrogant.........america is far from the exception....it's kinda why we are more than grateful we are..*not attached* literally....to any other country......and believe me.......after having to see the rest of the world behaves because of that.............makes us so glad....we are here on our own............we don't need to claim nor push an attitude of we are better.........we are like that child that can't speak.....we sit back,watch,learn and listen................... :)...ultimately.....it's me...the granddaughter,daughter,niece,sister,mother....that has to deal with and worry about what is going on in my backyard........i can vote for a prime minister.....sure!!!!!....but i can't tell him how to deal with our economy....i have my right to say my bit.......just as i have the right to instill those values in my children........worrying about ones back yard first as apposed to anothers back yard......i realize every country...be it big or small.....effects mine in some way.........but getting upset/up tight or loosing sleep is just crazy...........like i have said before.........it's our attitudes as individuals tht have to change to make a society or country change it's attitude as a whole......

Edited by cluey

Okay, that's your opinion, I respect that. But us Americans (or, most of us) are really big on patriotism and exceptionalism. And when our leader travels around the world, bad mouthes our nation, calls us "arrogant" and whatnot, and "apologizes", not for what harm we've done, but what harm the America-haters think we've done, thus legitimizing their hatred of America... well, put simply, we don't like it.

I understand now why people are constantly stating.....*we are being americanized*......it's because america is so pig headed,unapologetic and arrogant and think they are smarter and better and are actually trying to change country by country to be like them..............get it through your thick heads..........you are all arrogant,pig headed loud mouths.......just like the individuals in your every day lives.........we want to be us...the individual......and have that right...........sort your own back yard/country...before trying to dictate and tell others how to run theirs.............please!!!!

Edited by cluey

I couldn't care less about "Americanizing" anyone, cluey. Oh and:

get it through your thick heads..........you are all arrogant,pig headed loud mouths.

Right, we're the "arrogant, pig-headed loud mouths." :sleepy:

I understand now why people are constantly stating.....*we are being americanized*......it's because america is so pig headed,unapologetic and arrogant and think they are smarter and better and are actually trying to change country by country to be like them..............get it through your thick heads..........you are all arrogant,pig headed loud mouths.......just like the individuals in your every day lives.........we want to be us...the individual......and have that right...........sort your own back yard/country...before trying to dictate and tell others how to run theirs.............please!!!!

Dont mistake republican war mongers for all Americans. Your painting with a broad brush here.

I couldn't care less about "Americanizing" anyone, cluey. Oh and:

Right, we're the "arrogant, pig-headed loud mouths." :sleepy:

lol....i get ya!!!!!....it was not a personal attack on you hun.........i am speaking general......isn't that what this is all about????????? :sleepy:

I think you have me at a disadvantage as i do not want America to go through president after president that hurts your nation. Is there going to be a time when you actualy have to hold leadership to a standard that is not accepted by the masses due to ignorance? but the minority that is, Intelligent enough to find a system of governrment that doesn't rape the people and play them for fools? Yes, here in Canada we played the fool by bailng out GM that couldn't keep it's crap together. Your crap ass government effects more than just YOU!

ST everyone on this forum knows you are not a hater of Americans :rolleyes: I wouldn't waste my time defending myself against something so baseless and stupid. To some people if you aren't the same political party, skin color, US citizen...etc.... then you are automatically not patriotic, a communinst, a racist etc...or whatever idiotic thing they can dream up. You know the saying that it's best not to argue with stupid people becasue then people in passing won't know who is who :tu:

ST everyone on this forum knows you are not a hater of Americans :rolleyes: I wouldn't waste my time defending myself against something so baseless and stupid. To some people if you aren't the same political party, skin color, US citizen...etc.... then you are automatically not patriotic, a communinst, a racist etc...or whatever idiotic thing they can dream up. You know the saying that it's best not to argue with stupid people becasue then people in passing won't know who is who :tu:

you need a vacume with those fries or are you just sucking straight from the source? :lol::w00t::rolleyes:

BTW!!!!...great to see a half decent pic of you.......anya darlin :D...WOW!!!!...your nearly 10 years younger than me!!!!!.....i don't need to kiss ST's ass........healthy conversation and debating is all good.......he is more to me that you will ever know........nothing to do with here :)

Edited by cluey

Dont mistake republican war mongers for all Americans. Your painting with a broad brush here.

that's just it....i never referred to republicans let alone them being war mongers.......i was talking america's opinion as a whole.and the people they so happily let represent their country...........no broad brush needed :mellow:

Edited by cluey

BTW!!!!...great to see a half decent pic of you.......anya darlin :D...WOW!!!!...your nearly 10 years younger than me!!!!!.....i don't need to kiss ST's ass........healthy conversation and debating is all good.......he is more to me that you will ever know........nothing to do with here :)

Darling if you know nothing else know that I don't kiss anyones ass on this forum :lol: ST has been a good friend of mine since I joined the forum, so when I see someone unfairly attacking his charachter I will call them on it. There is obviously some type of insecurity going on here but as a 40y/o woman I'll leave you to work that out on your own :tu: Everyone here knows I am happily married, so I'm don't have to fuss over a Man I met on an internet forum, any Woman that had to do that would be pretty desperate and pathetic don't you think? ;)

LMAO!!!!...you have just reinstated my opinion on the fact that if you don't agree with the masses you are arrogant and stupid

...as to your last statement about ...it's best not to argue with stupid people because then people in passing won't who is who!!!!!!!!WTF!!!is that.......and your calling others stupid :rolleyes:

Edited by cluey

Darling if you know nothing else know that I don't kiss anyones ass on this forum :lol: ST has been a good friend of mine since I joined the forum, so when I see someone unfairly attacking his charachter I will call them on it. There is obviously some type of insecurity going on here but as a 40y/o woman I'll leave you to work that out on your own :tu: Everyone here knows I am happily married, so I'm don't have to fuss over a Man I met on an internet forum, any Woman that had to do that would be pretty desperate and pathetic don't you think? ;)

get it right sweetheart....i didn't re quote him in my last post........ohhh.. sorry to interrupt.....continue!!!! :)

your a tool....i am not 40!!! as you say.....you know nothing about me...........i have no fuss over any man......i see who has the prob.......this is about sarah palin to be exact.......as yes i am smarter.....

LMAO!!!!...you have just reinstated my opinion on the fact that if you don't agree with the masses you are arrogant and stupid

...as to your last about ...it's best not to argue with stupi people because then people in passing won't who is who!!!!!!!!WTF!!!is that.......and your calling others stupid :rolleyes:

I won't continue the back and forth with you and derail the thread any further. I just felt the need to respond to you're little attack on me. You will now be ignored :tu: .

Note to ST: I know you like to string some of these lonley Women here along, but you might wanna watch out for this one.... she seems a little clingy and possesive...you might have another fatal attraction chick on your hands here :lol:

I won't continue the back and forth with you and derail the thread any further. I just felt the need to respond to you're little attack on me. You will now be ignored :tu: .

Note to ST: I know you like to string some of these lonley Women here along, but you might wanna watch out for this one.... she seems a little clingy and possesive...you might have another fatal attraction chick on your hands here :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok I really don't know where to go now. I want to tell PI to lighten up as he seems to think anyone that gets a bad taste in there mouth talking about american politics secretly hates america. Anyway PI get off it.

Kimmy you have and always will be my friend and ummm well ummmm damn not to many times do I have trouble finding my words except to say I'm sorry about this.

Cluey, you picked a bit of a battle with the wrong gal here. Kimmy is not against you nor with you on this issue. I did ask for you to look into the Palin issue a bit more befor getting into it with someone.

Ok this is a bit embarrasing so I will leave this to you all.