Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

Ok I really don't know where to go now. I want to tell PI to lighten up as he seems to think anyone that gets a bad taste in there mouth talking about american politics secretly hates america. Anyway PI get off it.

Kimmy you have and always will be my friend and ummm well ummmm damn not to many times do I have trouble finding my words except to say I'm sorry about this.

Cluey, you picked a bit of a battle with the wrong gal here. Kimmy is not against you nor with you on this issue. I did ask for you to look into the Palin issue a bit more befor getting into it with someone.

Ok this is a bit embarrasing so I will leave this to you all.

I know sweetie, and there was no need to explain......I know how you drive the ladies crazy but she came out of left field and completley attacked me in 2 post, saying she's glad I finally got a decent picture up, how you mean more to her than I will ever know, and all this other crap that had nothing to do with the post :blink: All this simply because I chose to defend you. I know you are the ladies Man around here but I'm telling you as a friend you may wanna throw this fish back in the water...... ;)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

considering i did not as you state get into it with her.............interesting!!!!!!!!......nor do i care.............i do think i'm smarter than sarah...................i don't see her trying to make the same claim :mellow:

Ok, that was officially the last post about this silly issue as I don't want to get smacked down from the Mods for derailing the thread....We can now go back to our regularly scheduled program :yes:

Ok I really don't know where to go now. I want to tell PI to lighten up as he seems to think anyone that gets a bad taste in there mouth talking about american politics secretly hates america. Anyway PI get off it.

Kimmy you have and always will be my friend and ummm well ummmm damn not to many times do I have trouble finding my words except to say I'm sorry about this.

Cluey, you picked a bit of a battle with the wrong gal here. Kimmy is not against you nor with you on this issue. I did ask for you to look into the Palin issue a bit more befor getting into it with someone.

Ok this is a bit embarrasing so I will leave this to you all.

lol...pathetic............i did not pic a fight with her...........she has humiliated you....and your kiss her ass.lol.and i get called stupid....maybe u need the vacume,lmao............i was just trying to ask questions tonight and get info on the U.S.......and was just talking general stuff............do your thing mate.............good luck :D

Edited by cluey

you are not in the u.s nor am i.....we both have just as much right to talk as each other....so stop making out you have more right than me..................

ST!!!you where very quick the other day to claim i was useless as a single mum.....and living off *benefits* as you say.....well......your pen pushing friend in bagdad.....and i know this cause she has way too much time to be on here than to try and state she is on the front line.....those benefits......is exactly why she joined the military(if at all).......she will be living off the tax payers dollars till the day she dies..........and as your so passionate about the U.S.....shouldn't that be of great concern to you??????...me being a single mum here in AU.......is far from a concern for you

Okay, that's your opinion, I respect that. But us Americans (or, most of us) are really big on patriotism and exceptionalism. And when our leader travels around the world, bad mouthes our nation, calls us "arrogant" and whatnot, and "apologizes", not for what harm we've done, but what harm the America-haters think we've done, thus legitimizing their hatred of America... well, put simply, we don't like it.

yeah.....that more than sux.......we have and will continue to apologize for wrong done in the past........and it's not because other's think so......it's because we know so.........we are getting tired of saying sorry........200 years......and many hand outs later......and believe me........i am far from arrogant on this.....as 1 of my children is part aboriginal.....i am not racist at all......and i have to instill his blood line in him too....not matter what i think

Edited by cluey

Pseudo

I'm disappointed and rather insulted that you view everyone from overseas who has a different opinion to you as American-haters. I'm certainly not a hater and indeed would like to visit sometime.

I also know young men & women from my country who are standing shoulder to shoulder with their US comrades in Afghanistan. I wish them all a safe return home.

In an open forum such as this website, every member has a right to voice their opinion.....a bit like the Freedom of Speech we all hold dear.

American politics is of an interest to me and everyone else you dismiss because you are the most powerful nation on earth and have the most influence, which you use every day in every part of the globe.

Whether you like it or not, a new President, with old or new ideas, affects us all.

aw man, i've only caught the last couple of pages of this thread but jesus, it's comical as hell. but this is what had me in fits

Note to ST: I know you like to string some of these lonley Women here along <snip>..you might have another fatal attraction chick on your hands here :lol:

silverthong - our resident player! preying on lonely women hahahahaha

that was freakin' hilarious!

aw man, i've only caught the last couple of pages of this thread but jesus, it's comical as hell. but this is what had me in fits

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: could not have said it better myself

Pseudo

I'm disappointed and rather insulted that you view everyone from overseas who has a different opinion to you as American-haters. I'm certainly not a hater and indeed would like to visit sometime.

I also know young men & women from my country who are standing shoulder to shoulder with their US comrades in Afghanistan. I wish them all a safe return home.

In an open forum such as this website, every member has a right to voice their opinion.....a bit like the Freedom of Speech we all hold dear.

American politics is of an interest to me and everyone else you dismiss because you are the most powerful nation on earth and have the most influence, which you use every day in every part of the globe.

Whether you like it or not, a new President, with old or new ideas, affects us all.

excellent post but i fear it will be falling on deaf ears. pseudo suffers from complete linear thinking.

lucky i am no lonely woman!!!!!!!!....and has never been played............. :innocent:

:lol:ST is a P-I-M-P, The UM Mack Daddy!! If he has em going crazy online I can only imagine the havic and cat fights going on in Calgary B) !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: could not have said it better myself

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way taking sides in this 'handbags at dawn' argument.

i just found that funny.. actually still chuckling quite a bit. :D

:lol:ST is a P-I-M-P, The UM Mack Daddy!! If he has em going crazy online I can only imagine the havic and cat fights going on in Calgary B) !!!

haha where is he? he's went into hiding :ph34r:

come on silver! show yourself! :P

i want some tips on how to seduce these vulnerable women, it'll be like watching 'wedding crashers' all over again.

Pseudo

Round of applause fot this statement :yes: I think some feel that if a person lives in a diffrent Country or does not share their political beliefs they are somehow against America. US Soldiers fight beside service members from diffrent Countries every day, they are all fighting towards the same goal. This comment wont do much for Pseudo, but I hope others get something from it because it's brilliant :tu:

i want some tips on how to seduce these vulnerable women, it'll be like watching 'wedding crashers' all over again.

LOL holy freakin crap man you have no idea how crazy these women get. If you could only see the crap the threats the trash talk I get from these wing nuts you would go mad my friend. I hear you gat a nasty e-mail yourself from good Cluey. Dude be careful man this is just freakin nuts.

ST is embarrased :blush:

Trust me honey seducing lonley, desperate 35y/o and up, Women online isn't all it's cracked up to be. It has it's own set of problems...you are bound to run into some that aren't playing with a full deck and you may come home to your pet bunny boiling in a pot on the stove :innocent:

LOL holy freakin crap man you have no idea how crazy these women get. If you could only see the crap the threats the trash talk I get from these wing nuts you would go mad my friend. I hear you gat a nasty e-mail yourself from good Cluey. Dude be careful man this is just freakin nuts.

Ain't that the truth, I think the right wingers take the cake, because I've gotten some rather nasty PM's as well during my time here :ph34r:

Trust me honey seducing lonley, desperate 35y/o and up, Women online isn't all it's cracked up to be. It has it's own set of problems...you are bound to run into some that aren't playing with a full deck and you may come home to your pet bunny boiling in a pot on the stove :innocent:

LOL thats already happened and I'm mostly not kidding. Right now I can hear a 100 keyboards typing a song to get at me. I wait with baited breath hun. This gets funnier everyday ;) I will not give up my hunt for the non crazy milf though LOL

Ain't that the truth, I think the right wingers take the cake, because I've gotten some rather nasty PM's as well during my time here :ph34r:

Oh ya there are a couple members here that like to look at my friends list and then attack them with nasty trash talk. Damn these women are bigger players than I could ever be and it's scary and that I mean with out hesitation as I have had people threaten my life my job my home all over inocient UM chat it's amazing in that very scary way. The hate some people have is truely amazing.

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way taking sides in this 'handbags at dawn' argument.

i just found that funny.. actually still chuckling quite a bit. :D

that's just it....it's not about taking sides.....at all....not to me anyway.........i just want to be friends and have heathly debating.........but yet again i get called trailer trash via a pm.......grow balls mate......you can't light the fire...walk away and watch the havok you create

LOL thats already happened and I'm mostly not kidding. Right now I can hear a 100 keyboards typing a song to get at me. I wait with baited breath hun. This gets funnier everyday ;) I will not give up my hunt for the non crazy milf though LOL

You might not find her online though hun......especially not on UM,... you know this site attracts some rather...ahem...ecentric people ;). Just go ahead and cross over into jungle feva land and get you a Nubian Goddess with some "junk in da trunk" :tu:

Oh ya there are a couple members here that like to look at my friends list and then attack them with nasty trash talk. Damn these women are bigger players than I could ever be and it's scary and that I mean with out hesitation as I have had people threaten my life my job my home all over inocient UM chat it's amazing in that very scary way. The hate some people have is truely amazing.

as you told me...theCouger is quite the computer hacker.....i have heard.......watch your own yard dude...........and most men on here are more than scary....

hahaha. this is quality. honestly, i can't quite think of anything to say. the lengths we'll go to wet our wicks i suppose.

haha. better watch, they may have a website about you mate! organised stalking and all that...

yeah i know LOL. i prefer real life women anyways.. besides, i don't have a webcam!

if that weren't the case, i think a few of silver's horror stories would put me off...