Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

that's just it....it's not about taking sides.....at all....not to me anyway.........i just want to be friends and have heathly debating.........but yet again i get called trailer trash via a pm.......grow balls mate......you can't light the fire...walk away and watch the havok you create

You say that to him after sending me the below PM...........

Group: Member

live life to the fullest!

Sent Today, 05:40 PM

get a life,real job and a face job.......your pathetic...p*** off........u don't know ****,lmao

THE ONLY WAY FOR TRUE EVIL TO EXIST......IS WHEN THE GOOD MAN LET'S IT!

Edited by Kim81

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

ok!!!!!...i'm done................stay away silver...i have left your 4 pm's unread.............kim...**** off.....get a job.......this site sux.......

LOL holy freakin crap man you have no idea how crazy these women get. If you could only see the crap the threats the trash talk I get from these wing nuts you would go mad my friend. I hear you gat a nasty e-mail yourself from good Cluey. Dude be careful man this is just freakin nuts.

WTF!!!!i never sent him nasty mail.....you and your mate thecouger are comp hackers..........i found that out....you hacked mine......get ****ed tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok!!!!!...i'm done................stay away silver...i have left your 4 pm's unread.............kim...**** off.....get a job.......this site sux.......

now, now. no need to take your anger out on the site.

:unsure: but I thought I had a job already....a pretty good one at that :tu:

On that note I'm officially leaving this thread so things can get back on track....

To the OP- I'm sorry for entertaining this nonsense, and de-railing your thread instead of just hitting the report button. :blush:...

I'm at a loss for words my friend's LOL this is making my work day fly though.

Edited by The Silver Thong

now, now. no need to take your anger out on the site.

lol...so true.......i will ignore the non entities that deserve it.....not this site :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and here i was thinking you would say something logical/intelligent..........

:rofl:

you should be ashamed....i know if i was your mother....i would be............i wish you the best in life.....good luck my friend..

you should be ashamed....i know if i was your mother....i would be............i wish you the best in life.....good luck my friend..

Do you actually understand what you post?

Do you actually understand what you post?

why yes i do!!!!....do you??????????????????//

no worries........no hard feelings.....and yes we don't have to agree....as i'm sure we wont!!!!.....yes that is a picture of me........and there is much more to my insides than something i might say in a paragraph in a thread.......cheers mate!!! :tu:

and cheers to you, plus give them hell.

You mean what you say and say what you mean. That means a lot even though we will at times heavily not agree. Also do not lose your cool on this site!!! I see that you are at war with people on both sides of the political spectrum. Sometimes just simply reply and if they still are irratated ... then you got to them.

No sense in all of these arguments ... compromise is our nations only solution wether its your ideals that foster them or fester. But yet ... give them hell!!! I can tell you are a hellion!!! ;)

why yes i do!!!!....do you??????????????????//

That just makes it that much more scary.

aw man, i've only caught the last couple of pages of this thread but jesus, it's comical as hell. but this is what had me in fits

silverthong - our resident player! preying on lonely women hahahahaha

that was freakin' hilarious!

I agree!

And it goes to show that (in an attempt to redirect this thread back to it's topic) many here are apparently not "smarter than Sarah Palin."

Harte

Oh my LORD!!!! I guess I missed something. I would just love to hack into you guys PMs! WOW!! That is funny! :lol:

I agree!

And it goes to show that (in an attempt to redirect this thread back to it's topic) many here are apparently not "smarter than Sarah Palin."

Harte

:lol:

Oh my LORD!!!! I guess I missed something. I would just love to hack into you guys PMs! WOW!! That is funny! :lol:

i would love to see silver's PMs.

it would give dear deadre (the british sun paper's resident agony aunt) writing material for a lifetime i'm betting.

and to get back on track, 'are you smarter than sarah palin?' is like asking if someone is smarter than a trained gerbil that can also write it's name...

Wish I was as smart.

Sarah seems to like being in charge and being centre of attention. If that's the case, she's a lot smarter than anyone on this forum....seeing as millions of people are talking and writing about her.

as you told me...theCouger is quite the computer hacker.....i have heard.......watch your own yard dude...........and most men on here are more than scary....

Whatwhat!? Me? If I'm a hacker someone failed to tell me. >.> I can't even use html code or whatever -.-

If by cool you mean very nightmare inducing disturbing..

Whatwhat!? Me? If I'm a hacker someone failed to tell me. >.> I can't even use html code or whatever -.-

OMG I so glad you replied to that! Where did that come from? Why do they think you're a hacker?

No.. not me. Apparently there is someone else with part of my name here that is? BAH! I say! BAH!

OMG I so glad you replied to that! Where did that come from? Why do they think you're a hacker?

Just to clear this up Cluey was not reffering to Silver Cougar. Long story and false to begin with. Don't ask or I'll hack you LOL I had to get help loading windows xp service pack 3 just yesterday myself. I know nothing about comps or hacking.

I can't believe where this stupid thread went, it's crazy. And they have it marked as a hot topic. :lol:

No kidding and damn this is embarassing as hell. So I do appolagize to everyone.