Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

Just to clear this up Cluey was not reffering to Silver Cougar. Long story and false to begin with. Don't ask or I'll hack you LOL I had to get help loading windows xp service pack 3 just yesterday myself. I know nothing about comps or hacking.

Well thanks for clearing that up. You scared me! Now I just have to figure out who cluey was talking about. It would be interesting to see how that PM conversation spilled over into this thread. That must have been some conversation people! :lol:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

I have grown confused.. and thus will just nod and smile.

I don't know why this just reminded me of the Wanda Sykes Show I watched the other night. It was hilarious. They did a formal reading of comments under an article about Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself". I hope if you all get a chance to see it. It is so funny to see those comments read so seriously.

Wow, I thought this thread was going to be boring and didn't follow it. :unsure:

Wow, I thought this thread was going to be boring and didn't follow it. :unsure:

Laugh it up there Michelle LOL ok lets move on shall we. So How about that Palin chick eh? LOL

Laugh it up there Michelle LOL ok lets move on shall we. So How about that Palin chick eh? LOL

My straight face didn't fool you? :unsure:

:w00t:

as you told me...theCouger is quite the computer hacker.....i have heard.......watch your own yard dude...........and most men on here are more than scary....

Hi cluely thought it should be clueless !!!!! I have no need to hack into any of your shyt .....I seen enough to give me nightmares for years to come ....so get over yourself and stop being a UM skank....I would suggest you go back to being a mother and leave UM to the ppl that know how to debate ..like ST and the rest that knows what they are talking about and not on here to flirt ..

I have no beef with you BUT stay outta my personal life ....have a great day !!!!!

I agree!

And it goes to show that (in an attempt to redirect this thread back to it's topic) many here are apparently not "smarter than Sarah Palin."

Harte

as much as i know you would love to see PM's...........believe me you don't............i agree.....not many are smarter........

my eyes, how doth they roll

Whatwhat!? Me? If I'm a hacker someone failed to tell me. >.> I can't even use html code or whatever -.-

theCouger sweetie...not you.........silvers girly.........the tag team............. :tu:

Things always come to life when women get angry.........

Would be great to have a woman in the Whitehouse and another in charge Russia and yet another in charge of China. There'd be hair and teeth flying within months.

Don't be embarrassed ST. I agree with the Cougar. Clueless is more fitting. At least most of us know when someone is yanking our chain. And I'm not throwing hugs to PI either.

Don't be embarrassed ST. I agree with the Cougar. Clueless is more fitting. At least most of us know when someone is yanking our chain. And I'm not throwing hugs to PI either.

you don't know much about this do you my dear.....maybe i should send you the nasty pm's he has been sending me......and you will see the person he really is....that's when he's not calling me telling me the CIA are after him..and getting death treats :rolleyes: if i can't ask a question on a thread.....there are big problems.............you don't know anything about me...nor i you.....nor do i care too.... :mellow:

Edited by cluey

What in the world has become of this thread?

Pseudo

I'm disappointed and rather insulted that you view everyone from overseas who has a different opinion to you as American-haters.

You got it all wrong. I didn't say all foreigners were America-haters. I said Silver was anti-American. That's all. :tu:

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

Have to agree. Silver's never done anything like that to me. Maybe cause I'm overaged. :P

How about you Silver Cougar and Conspiracybeliever. Any problems with ST?

What in the world has become of this thread?

You got it all wrong. I didn't say all foreigners were America-haters. I said Silver was anti-American. That's all. :tu:

Dude this has become a Jerry Springer thread LOL plus I am not anti-American. I want what is best and yes I have to take a side as we all do when expressing our opinions on issues. Just because I disagree with some here does not make me dislike America. Your our big brother as we have come to think as thats what we are told and if siblings can't fight then damn somethin ain't right LOL

Cluey I never said you threatened my life now did I. Grow up and just be nice. We chatted and got to know each other and well, I know enough not to chat anymore. The pm issue you speak of is due to some pretty nasty attacks on myself so don't claim you are the victim. Lets just drop it and say we had some laughs and be done with it ok. It was "nice" knowing you.

Have to agree. Silver's never done anything like that to me. Maybe cause I'm overaged. :P

How about you Silver Cougar and Conspiracybeliever. Any problems with ST?

i have to say that is funny.......but in all seriousness.......it's not about tagging numbers on who has a prob with who.................i don't care........so to ask that as a question is just childish really.....i may....like most people......be a bit naive at times......i am not ignorant......but i am also far from clueless........

Dude this has become a Jerry Springer thread LOL plus I am not anti-American. I want what is best and yes I have to take a side as we all do when expressing our opinions on issues. Just because I disagree with some here does not make me dislike America. Your our big brother as we have come to think as thats what we are told and if siblings can't fight then damn somethin ain't right LOL

Cluey I never said you threatened my life now did I. Grow up and just be nice. We chatted and got to know each other and well, I know enough not to chat anymore. The pm issue you speak of is due to some pretty nasty attacks on myself so don't claim you are the victim. Lets just drop it and say we had some laughs and be done with it ok. It was "nice" knowing you.

i never said i threatened your life.......you have said some pretty nasty stuff to me............for no reason.....we did have laughs..........but hey..........and now your telling me to grow up??????......i agree....as i know enough about you to to know not to speak.................you are far from innocent.......your right.....just be done with it...........stop calling me whack job then........

Edited by cluey

I can't read your mind. You may indeed be pro-American, I don't know for a fact. I'm basing my assumptions on the things you've said, the views you hold, the people you support, and they're not very pro-American, in my opinion.

I can't read your mind. You may indeed be pro-American, I don't know for a fact. I'm basing my assumptions on the things you've said, the views you hold, the people you support, and they're not very pro-American, in my opinion.

Your very right not everything I post or much of it is pro American as I see America as broken and unwilling to fix itself. So no not everything I say will be pro American but do understand, there are very very few people that want America to let the problem persist to the point that fixing it is no longer an option. Palin is by far to under qualified as a mechanic to fix what is wrong. She might be able to change a tire but thats it, imo of course. Now don't read into that as if I'm 100% Obama as that is not the case either. Politics is a very difficult thing only made to look as simple as marking a name on a ballot.

stop calling me whack job then........

Stop giving me reason to. Now please just stop this it's nuts. If you want to insult take it back to pm as I could have reported you earlier for what you posted in my profile but chose not to as I don't want anymore trouble from you. Enough!

Edited by The Silver Thong

Stop giving me reason to. Now please just stop this it's nuts. If you want to insult take it back to pm as I could have reported you earlier for what you posted in my profile but chose not to as I don't want anymore trouble from you. Enough!

your a piece of work mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!