Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

WTF? 19 pages? Am I missing something here? :huh:

I would've thought this thread would have run its course by now.

I think there are certain people who are still trying to prove that they are smarter than Sarah Palin.

Of course though they are failing miserably.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

I think there are certain people who are still trying to prove that they are smarter than Sarah Palin.

Of course though they are failing miserably.

Yes this thread has become crap and in part my fault, at least I will admit it.

Yes this thread has become crap and in part my fault, at least I will admit it.

It happens. Some times posting on line we all come off the wrong way. and lose senses that we are better able to keep in face to face discussion. It is frustrating at times.

I was reading this abit today. You all did put on a show. I thought you all were friends as well. Hopefully you all can work it out. Be nice!

All the best!

It happens. Some times posting on line we all come off the wrong way. and lose senses that we are better able to keep in face to face discussion. It is frustrating at times.

I was reading this abit today. You all did put on a show. I thought you all were friends as well. Hopefully you all can work it out. Be nice!

All the best!

We are all friends, you to buddy even after all the banter we have had. Just sometimes the friendships get pushed aside due to opinion. I hope this thread can get back on track, as I still want to mud wrestle with Palin. Maybe she will read this, oh crap I hope not as she would probaly kick my ass LOL not that I would mind so much.

We are all friends, you to buddy even after all the banter we have had. Just sometimes the friendships get pushed aside due to opinion. I hope this thread can get back on track, as I still want to mud wrestle with Palin. Maybe she will read this, oh crap I hope not as she would probaly kick my ass LOL not that I would mind so much.

Go ahead and get back on the attack against mama bear Palin.

My money is on her!

SarahBear.jpg

Be Good!

Good me LOL I'm just a nasty dude that wants equal rights the same as you LOL Back on topic ;)

If you want to sleep with the bear cool, I think she's more of a kitten. I want my milk waaaa waaaa LOL

Isn't the grizzly bear the national animal of Russia?

Here in Canada we worship the beaver ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

What is the topic anyways? Seems like it could be about bickering or it could be about grizzly bears? Can it be about cookies?

Oh yes Palin...i think part of the lulz stems from the fact that we always need one politician to make fun of. Bill Clinton and George Bush Jokes are now way too old, we used up all our manbearpig internet Gore jokes, and who hogs the spotlight these days? Palin and Obama...Obama doesn't do anything all that funny, he's kind of boring but we do have Palin who will keep comedians and writers in business at least for another year or two.

Grizzly bear poster still gets me...Traditional American Values...is one of them aspiring to be unintelligent uncivilized country dwelling loud animals? Or is it being ditzy rhetoric driven attention seekers? Either way we have already well accomplished both we don't need Palin(or grizzly bears) to lead us into those values.

Obama doesn't do anything funny? I suggest you search for a little thing called "Obamateurism of the Day" on Hot Air.

Obama doesn't do anything funny? I suggest you search for a little thing called "Obamateurism of the Day" on Hot Air.

Post the link. I could always use a good laugh. Especially after this thread. It's video right as I don't want to read how some right wing guy writes about how funny Obama is while thinking he is funny in doing so for kicks.

Googled it found a blog about somebody complaining about how Obama bows to allies and foreign leaders. Didn't find any lulz.

Here I have your new sig: "You remember the Reagan era, when Ronald Reagan was President, and Bob Hope and Johnny Cash were still with us? Well, now we have Obama, no hope, and no cash."-Quoted from random website I stumbled upon trying to find something that makes Obama funny.

Edited by Cadetak

Who is the idiot that made up that cockamamie test anyway? They can't even spell!

Post the link. I could always use a good laugh. Especially after this thread. It's video right as I don't want to read how some right wing guy writes about how funny Obama is while thinking he is funny in doing so for kicks.

http://hotair.com/?s=obamateurism+of+the+day

Many, or maybe even most, are political, but some are about Obama, as in, personally.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/04/obamateurism-of-the-day-181/

^ That is one of the funniest.

Googled it found a blog about somebody complaining about how Obama bows to allies and foreign leaders. Didn't find any lulz.

Here I have your new sig: "You remember the Reagan era, when Ronald Reagan was President, and Bob Hope and Johnny Cash were still with us? Well, now we have Obama, no hope, and no cash."-Quoted from random website I stumbled upon trying to find something that makes Obama funny.

Haven't heard that one before, but I can't say it's not clever. :)

All the best!

Trueyoutrueme, Aroces, PI, I value you as my countrymen. However I do not agree that Sarah Palin is the one to lead us. I do not see her dazzling brillliance. I'm sorry if that offends you. I can only say that I will always do what I think is right for all of us, and that is the right to live free from fear and disgrace. We need more moderation so we can get things done. We hurt people in our own country through our blindness and that needs to stop.

Trueyoutrueme, Aroces, PI, I value you as my countrymen. However I do not agree that Sarah Palin is the one to lead us. I do not see her dazzling brillliance. I'm sorry if that offends you. I can only say that I will always do what I think is right for all of us, and that is the right to live free from fear and disgrace. We need more moderation so we can get things done. We hurt people in our own country through our blindness and that needs to stop.

She was capable of governing a State, just like many past Presidents.

How can you conclude anything when you dont even know what her policies would be? So all you can say at the moment really is she is not brilliant and so we are doomed. yes.gif

How can you conclude anything when you dont even know what her policies would be? So all you can say at the moment really is she is not brilliant and so we are doomed. yes.gif

I'm not sure but has a president ever just up and quit? Her track record has to be recognized for what it is and she quit to become a seller of a book and a commentator part time for Fox. Her policies would be her own as she didn't even know the Bush doctrine and that should scare many as she is going "Rogue" You know what they do to rogue bears? they shot them.

Do you not see a future in compromise? Can you not wish for someone to come along and unite us both. There are times when conservatism is a good thing and times when understanding can go a long way. We need moderation and the wisdom to know. Her daughter had a child out of wedlock but if it was Chelsea Clinton you'd be on here calling her everything you could think of. If Hillary ran on her looks instead of her brains you'd find all kinds of things to say. If Hillary were betrayed as a grizzly bear, it would be an unforgivable sin. Do you understand what I'm saying? Don't blindly tow a party line and think about what's good for all of us. We'll never see things eye to eye, but think about what's in the best interest of the common good and stop calling each other UnAmerican. That simply isn't true. We all need to be willing to work hard to make what's best for all the people.

I'm not sure but has a president ever just up and quit? Her track record has to be recognized for what it is and she quit to become a seller of a book and a commentator part time for Fox. Her policies would be her own as she didn't even know the Bush doctrine and that should scare many as she is going "Rogue" You know what they do to rogue bears? they shot them.

Sadly he thinks it's ok for her to up and quit half way through her governorship because she "got her job done". What he fails to see is that a govener's job is *never* done. Sure she might have gotten somethings done.. but there will be more and more things that will pile up. It's why we constently need goveners and such.

And to have her just walk out citeing "lame duck" or whatever, is just one more thing in the growing list of things that make me think she is deffinatly not right for the job as president. I don't want someone who will quit after a year or two.

The only president I've ever seen just quit was Richard Nixon, and that was definitely for a reason. Nope, I don't want a quitter. No matter how hard things get. I don't do that and I don't want my leader to do it either.

So you'd prefer it if Palin just stayed governor and let the state loose tons of dollars fighting off ethics lawsuits while she spent her entire time also fighting them and not being able to accomplish anything [for the state], huh?

Why is she fighting all these lawsuits? People just made things up? Has she not gone through the Grand Jury before indictment? If she's accomplishing all that, why do they need to pay through the nose to keep defending her? That could cost more than Obama's healthplan, which by the way, I don't agree with.

So you'd prefer it if Palin just stayed governor and let the state loose tons of dollars fighting off ethics lawsuits while she spent her entire time also fighting them and not being able to accomplish anything [for the state], huh?

Forced to quit because she has no ethics and people call her on it LOL yup sounds like a great president in the waiting don't it. Can you imagine her in the white house accomplishing nothing, remember, track record ;)

The only president I've ever seen just quit was Richard Nixon, and that was definitely for a reason. Nope, I don't want a quitter. No matter how hard things get. I don't do that and I don't want my leader to do it either.

You could say that or you could say this. The question of whether the Senate had properly "tried" an impeachment was a political question , and could not be resolved in the Courts. Hence Nixon had no choice but to quit as PI stated about Palin.

I think Palin would be following those very same foot steps. Remember, track record ;)

She got mad at her ex-brother-in-law and wanted her house upgraded. I don't recall hearing about all the other lawsuits, but what would she be called on as president? Guess no one is squeaky clean.

Sadly he thinks it's ok for her to up and quit half way through her governorship because she "got her job done". What he fails to see is that a govener's job is *never* done. Sure she might have gotten somethings done.. but there will be more and more things that will pile up. It's why we constently need goveners and such.

And to have her just walk out citeing "lame duck" or whatever, is just one more thing in the growing list of things that make me think she is deffinatly not right for the job as president. I don't want someone who will quit after a year or two.

I never did get that either. How can one say she did all she could and then quit. Palin even said she quit because until she was in the white house the government wouldn't cover her legal costs. Does that not speak volumes about what "good" she will do for America. It's called shooting your friend in the face........ opps I mean shooting yourself in the foot. Damn it Jeff pull it together man LOL oh that was me talking in a third person type thing. This is just silly that some can actually see her leading America. Bush part three coming soon to theaters, but with more blood. Rated R for rediculous. Remember track record LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

Since alota cons like useing him as a whipping boy..

Clinton was going through empeachment trials and he stayed to do the job he was elected to do. So yes. I want someone who will stay in and do their job through whatever advercity. It shows they are willing to stand up to face it(after, like Palin presumably got caught.. got caught..) and continue to do what they are elected to do.

She had ethic issues, he had zipper issues. Either way, he showed more ba..ack bone then she did by staying.

Edited by SilverCougar