Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

Well it's pretty clear that you are trying to bait me so you can report me and try to get me banned. That is obvious. I won't fall for it. Now what does a Grizzly bear with rabies have to do with Palin? Please fill us in on that stupid pic saying Palin on the attack or what ever crap it's suppose to mean.

Damn it ST don't ruin this for me :angry2: I've shown the picture to my coworkers and now everyone is cracking up, and isn a generally jovial mood now because of this picture!! My coworker is going to use photoshop to insert my, and variouls other employee's names into it to continue the hilarity and show how tough we are :yes:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

Damn it ST don't ruin this for me :angry2: I've shown the picture to my coworkers and now everyone is cracking up, and isn a generally jovial mood now because of this picture!! My coworker is going to use photoshop to insert my, and variouls other employee's names into it to continue the hilarity and show how tough we are :yes:

Well even though we disagree on this issue I will look forward to seeing the photoshop pictures you and your co-worker come up with. :wacko:

I am sure they will be cool! All the best!

I'm sorry but that test was just stupid. First of all, it's questions were designed so that you pretty much have to score better than her. Second, it isn't an actual IQ test yet claims to tell you your IQ. Third, even if you have a higher IQ than Sarah Palin, IQ has nothing to do with how prepared you are to be president. Presidents need experience and knowledge, not a good IQ; high IQs merely make getting such things easier.

No. I swear that I have never reported you or anyone here at UM. I am not trying to play a game with you on this. I do not want to see you have problems here at UM at all. I honestly am only trying to get you to back off on making so many constant negative personal comments about me. I do not mind that you disagree with me at all on any issue.

All the Best!!!

That's cool man and I'm cool with you. I have and do like our total opposite views and I would hate to see that end. We must however keep to topic, but damn if you can get a dig on me I will get a dig on you. I wonder what the score card is now LOL just diggin ya bud ;) No hard feelings k, I have none but we must do what we do and I want you to keep it up. When I post against you don't take it so personal as I know you would be my friend in real life given our differences.

I'm sorry but that test was just stupid. First of all, it's questions were designed so that you pretty much have to score better than her. Second, it isn't an actual IQ test yet claims to tell you your IQ. Third, even if you have a higher IQ than Sarah Palin, IQ has nothing to do with how prepared you are to be president. Presidents need experience and knowledge, not a good IQ; high IQs merely make getting such things easier.

What test? I thought it was a joke test as you said and didn't even bother with it. You are right though, experience does mean far more than a want to be egg head that thinks there smarter because they can spell the name of the school they went to.

There in lies the joke.......... :tu:

Sure. But if someone doesn't think Sarah Palin is intelligent, then that says more about their own intelligence... or lack thereof.

Sure. But if someone doesn't think Sarah Palin is intelligent, then that says more about their own intelligence... or lack thereof.

When a person cannot answer or trips over simple questions that person's level of intelligence is naturally brought into question.

Edited by Cadetak

personally, i think sarah palin is very intelligent. i also think that george w. bush was intelligent as well. they are both very good actors. making people think they are that incompetant. they are both playing to the ignorant and under educated in this country. i live in a rural area. not much dominated by education or should i say "learnin'". and they were absolutely adored here. just the fact that they both make a point to throw their religious "beliefs" in the mix, shows me the pandering and dances they do. oh wait, my bad. it's just their handlers that are diabolical. Bush is just an arrogant ignorant feminine personal hygeine product. Palin is duller than a gray crayon.

Edited by witchfinder general

personally, i think sarah palin is very intelligent. i also think that george w. bush was intelligent as well. they are both very good actors. making people think they are that incompetant. they are both playing to the ignorant and under educated in this country. i live in a rural area. not much dominated by education or should i say "learnin'". and they were absolutely adored here. just the fact that they both make a point to throw their religious "beliefs" in the mix, shows me the pandering and dances they do. oh wait, my bad. it's just their handlers that are diabolical. Bush is just an arrogant ignorant feminine personal hygeine product. Palin is duller than a gray crayon.

That is an interesting and very humerous theory :tu:

I just asked my Bosnian co-worker, who has never stepped foot in the US and only speaks broken english english if he knew the name of a founding father, and he gave me 3 with no freaking hesitation :w00t: !!! George Washington, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Now tell me how the hell a VP nominee, and Govener of a large State can't even give the name to one :geek:

SarahBear.jpg

Bit harsh on the bear comparing it to Palin isn't it?

Trust me, the last thing you want is a Palin vs Obama debate. I know you don't like me, but really you don't want that.

I would LOVE such a debate.

It would be like a scene from a SNL show, but much funnier.

SarahChicken.jpg

Edited by EllJay

Wait that bear poster isn't actually endorsed by Palin, the republican party, or anybody serious right?

Wait that bear poster isn't actually endorsed by Palin, the republican party, or anybody serious right?

Yep, the bear threatened to sue for defamation if they did.

It probrably would be, and the funniest thing of all is that people have actually paid money to put this on they're cars as a bumper sticker :lol:

....OMG, this poster has brought an endless amount of entertainment to my office today, I have to thatk truly for that :yes:

Yep, the bear threatened to sue for defamation if they did.

Shhh :unsure2:..... Don't say that to loud or Sarah's going to come bite, and rip you to shreds, did you see those teeth? Plus she's foaming at the mouth..... :ph34r:

I just asked my Bosnian co-worker, who has never stepped foot in the US and only speaks broken english english if he knew the name of a founding father, and he gave me 3 with no freaking hesitation :w00t: !!! George Washington, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Now tell me how the hell a VP nominee, and Govener of a large State can't even give the name to one :geek:

Are you serious?

-the video was a staged comedy skit... it wasn't real Kim81.

Are you serious?

Stop trip'n ... acid!!!

When it comes to politics, some will believe with all their soul that the sky is green as long as it bashes the one/ones which they hate so much.

I would much rather listen to a reasonable person on acid, compared to one who is sober and yet is still hallucinating ... the great Yoda said it best when stating ...

Fear leads to hate ... hate leads to suffering. I am not a Palin person myself yet I see misery in the many who bash and trash what they cannot or will not understand, thus fearing. They are walking right into an ambush as many folks in america are sick and tired of the politics of the present.

KEEP FEEDING THE FIRE AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET BURNED!!!

Seriously people, do you want Palin in office??? If not it is time to stop hating/fearing those with opposing viewpoints and start opposing the government incompetence which continues to destroy america.

Politics of today is comparable to basketball here in Kentucky. You are either a U.K Wildcats fan or a Louiville Cardinals fan. Your team can do no wrong while the other is the team of Satan. We all have got understand that your team can do wrong, wether fat dumbo's or Jackass's. "FOUL" Shooting will get you nowhere ... when the other team is by far out rebounding yours. Keep "shooting" and missing with Palin ... your team may just get blown out!!!

Edited by Ignus Fatuus

Are you serious?

Thats twice you have said this Acid. Did you not hear Becks radio show the following day where he discusses his interview with Palin. I would like you to show a little more proof as it being a comedy skit as it was a real interview and Kimmel used it on his comedy show with a 2 second gag of a guy holding a dollar bill. Can you please show us that the entire interview was a skit as it is now MSM material and being taken seriously. Why would Palin do such a skit and make people think it's real? I posted the real interview on another thread man.

Edited by The Silver Thong

On page 1 of the thread the OP refered to, there is a link showing the original interview, and she does skirt the issue of the founding fathers. Good for Kim81's Bosnian co-worker. He gave a more thought out answer without any hesitation or prodding. What scares me about Sarah Palin is what the powers that be (lead)could manipulate her into doing if she became their political puppet-mouthpiece as IMHO she was picked for her ability to be easily led. She's shown she's unable to think things through and respond on her own. Your right. People will believe anything a political party tells them if they blindly follow a party agenda, but then, a lot of people feel more comfortable following a leader no matter how incapable that leader may be. Just tow that party line no matter what. The blind are still leading the blind in US politics. People are sick of politics as usual and are beginning to choose what they want to see a lot more independantly taking all viewpoints into consideration. This type of backing up should make thinking people think a little harder.

Just saw ST's post and this link is from him. Silver Cougar also posted a link to Glen Beck's radio show after the interview. It's somewhere around page 6.

Edited by susieice

Well with all of the ridicule and hatred of Sarah Palin by the left-wing I just have to post this....

SarahBear.jpg

Do you seriously think she's going to run? That would be GREAT. Do you think she'll run as as Republican or a third party candidate? I think the third party thing would be best. Maybe we can get Ralph Nadar running as a fourth party and that will give us two moderate, sane parties running against each other (moderate Republicans vs moderate Democrats).

Of course, having her run as Republican would be much better than not having her run at all.

Trust me, the last thing you want is a Palin vs Obama debate. I know you don't like me, but really you don't want that.

They said Biden would eat her alive in a debate, she stood ground and did well.

So yes, we do want a Palin vs. Obama debate.