Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin?

THE MATRIX

Yes, I am. And I don't need the sarcastic test to tell me this.

In fact, I'm smarter that any elected official in Washington. If I were to limit my votes to politicians smarter than me, I would not be able to vote.

I might also say that I'm smarter than just about everyone at U-M. Don't like heariong that? Why not? I mean, seconds ago you were rolling on the floor ROFLMAO-ing over how you're smarter than Palin. If that's acceptable behavior, then nmy claim is equally acceptable.

I'm smarter that the vast majority of Americans,. I'm smarter than an even vaster majority of Earthlings in general.

I'm smarter than you.

But that doesn't mean I'm always right, does it? It doesn't mean that I get to point, laugh and make up junk about how stupid you are, does it?

Cause if it does, I'll get right to work on that. You're not gonna like it.

Harte

A fan of Sarah Palin I see.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• cluey

• Kimi81

• Pseudo Intellectual

Naw, she was just using old data to sound more important:

source: Alaska Resource Development Council

She should have said oil, not energy, but it's forgivable that an Alaskan would consider these the same thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Especially such a cute Alaskan.

Harte

As a self proclaimed energy expert, wouldn't it be a prerequisite that she knew of these facts before the interview? Especially a candidate for VP who served as a chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

Edited by wolfram&hart12345

As a self proclaimed energy expert, wouldn't it be a prerequisite that she knew of these facts before the interview? Especially a candidate for VP who served as a chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

I wonder just how smart one has to be to wear a bathing suit and walk the runway ;) After her stint as a beauty pageant gal, no wonder every job she got just fell into her lap. Honorary positions at best. Hired for looks over brains, happens all the time...

Edited by The Silver Thong

Nice to see you have an open mind, Pseudo....lol.

What's more important, a good US Government, no matter what party or a good Republican Party?

The bolded part, of course. But I'm a realist. I don't think a third party could win. As much as I hate the GOP (this is directed at you and Preacherman), I recognize that they're better than the Democratic Party. At least when it comes to national security and foreign policy.

I wonder just how smart one has to be to wear a bathing suit and walk the runway ;) After her stint as a beauty pageant gal, no wonder every job she got just fell into her lap. Honorary positions at best. Hired for looks over brains, happens all the time...

Women that can do that............are smarter than your giving them credit for!!!!...true!!!...some smart,some not so smart......but it's the ones that don't take all their clothes off as apposed to the ones that do...that are smarter and richer.............so yes!!!...if a woman is hired for her looks over brains....so what...so be it.........there are many that are hired for looks and brains too.Men also use their talents to earn the most amount of money possible and manipulate and try to take advantage of that beautiful woman they think has no brains....

Women that can do that............are smarter than your giving them credit for!!!!...true!!!...some smart,some not so smart......but it's the ones that don't take all their clothes off as apposed to the ones that do...that are smarter and richer.............so yes!!!...if a woman is hired for her looks over brains....so what...so be it.........there are many that are hired for looks and brains too.Men also use their talents to earn the most amount of money possible and manipulate and try to take advantage of that beautiful woman they think has no brains....

So your saying Palin didn't take full advantage of her pageantry and used her brains? Well if thats what you think so be it as the proof is in the pudding. She got to where she is not on her amazing IQ sure she probably knew how to bat her eyelash's at the right time and to wink at the right people. However she has showen that her start was not based on an over sized cranium but her looks.

Yes some of the women are quit smart that enter beauty pageants and yes many take on positions that put them in front of tv camera's as more eye candy never hurts just watch Fox news (Palin went to school to become what she is now, fox's eyecandy for middle aged men). Anyway you think that Palin is qualified to be the next leader of the free world? I would do a little more research into who Palin is befor saying such, as you did tell me you didn't know that much about her. You asked me who she was not to long ago. Befor you defend someone not knowing there background except she was in a beauty pageant ummm says you reacted from a personal view point not a logical one.

So your saying Palin didn't take full advantage of her pageantry and used her brains? Well if thats what you think so be it as the proof is in the pudding. She got to where she is not on her amazing IQ sure she probably knew how to bat her eyelash's at the right time and to wink at the right people. However she has showen that her start was not based on an over sized cranium but her looks.

Yes some of the women are quit smart that enter beauty pageants and yes many take on positions that put them in front of tv camera's as more eye candy never hurts just watch Fox news (Palin went to school to become what she is now, fox's eyecandy for middle aged men). Anyway you think that Palin is qualified to be the next leader of the free world? I would do a little more research into who Palin is befor saying such, as you did tell me you didn't know that much about her. You asked me who she was not to long ago. Befor you defend someone not knowing there background except she was in a beauty pageant ummm says you reacted from a personal view point not a logical one.

yes i know i asked you who she was......i was reacting to your personal comments and opinions on someone who can earn money on a runway.....has no brains :)

yes i know i asked you who she was......i was reacting to your personal comments and opinions on someone who can earn money on a runway.....has no brains :)

Careful cause you kinda said that someone with no brains that can make money on a runway can run the United States of America ;)

you know that's not what I was saying!!!!!!!!......it was purely a response to what you said.......what i originally quoted as you saying.......did not mention sara palin........it was your personal opinion i re-quoted and retorted too :yes:

silver thong, is this your "special time of the month"? you seem to be getting jerkier and jerkier with each and every thread, then you say its all cool, and start over again. maybe its time for a vacation. maybe a communist country where you would feel more at home :rolleyes:

on sarah palin, she is much smarter than any of you realize, and you are going to have to acknowledge it sooner or later. i also love how people who havent ever been to the USA, think they know anything and everything. these constant threads on a woman who isnt even an elected official or has any say in anything, about stupid little things, are getting ridiculous. the only reason you dont like her, is because she doesnt believe the same things as you do, yet you say you believe in freedom of speech and all that. i cant believe i have to say this to a bunch of adults as a 15 year old.

silver thong, is this your "special time of the month"? you seem to be getting jerkier and jerkier with each and every thread, then you say its all cool, and start over again. maybe its time for a vacation. maybe a communist country where you would feel more at home :rolleyes:

on sarah palin, she is much smarter than any of you realize, and you are going to have to acknowledge it sooner or later. i also love how people who havent ever been to the USA, think they know anything and everything. these constant threads on a woman who isnt even an elected official or has any say in anything, about stupid little things, are getting ridiculous. the only reason you dont like her, is because she doesnt believe the same things as you do, yet you say you believe in freedom of speech and all that. i cant believe i have to say this to a bunch of adults as a 15 year old.

Well, liberalism is a mental disorder, you know.

you know that's not what I was saying!!!!!!!!......it was purely a response to what you said.......what i originally quoted as you saying.......did not mention sara palin........it was your personal opinion i re-quoted and retorted too :yes:

This thread is about Palin not beauty pageants as a whole, sorry for the confusion. Now Amy Robach is a lady that is where she is not only on looks but her mind.

Well, liberalism is a mental disorder, you know.

So isn't conservitism by that respect.

What's your point? Nevermind.. I can guess it..

This thread is about Palin not beauty pageants as a whole, sorry for the confusion. Now Amy Robach is a lady that is where she is not only on looks but her mind.

Amy Robach *Drooling*

Going by the last posts by Devildog and PI, one has to wonder why one gets feed up. Very intelligent posts both of you. Thank god you both are here LOL God I can't imagine what it would be like with out you guys LOL jerkier, love it but you should read your own posts and some others that you side with. Nothing there I admire either so can we call it even.

Wow and you call me immature Devildog, your getting mad at a guy called silver thong on the net over some women that should probably be in charge of a wal-mart store at best. So your 15, as you grow up your views change trust me, Rambo use to be my hero to.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Oh ya :D

:lol: ....good on ya hun!!!!........but saying that is very hypercritical of you saying a woman who is beautiful has no brains,lol.......but seriously......it's not relevant what she has done in her past really.......either of these women......it's the opinions,values,morals and intelligent things they bring to the plate that matter.......be it a president or prime minister....their job is to hopefully draw communities and a country together as a whole.....of course you can't please everyone........there is like all before them....a degree of personal opinion in all they say.............it's the ones that can acknowledge that,learn and grow and change their own personal attitude that are the greater person.... :tu:

being smarter than sara palin is a fruitless question.........she is what ever you want to call her........but trying to claim your smarter..........is beyond pointless......using a thread she can't respond to....i am by no means defending her.......i just don't know much about her....as i don't live in U.S or canada.......judging by this....i am glad i don't......a president or prime minister should be voted in due to their beliefs,opinions and there fight for the people...not how elaborate their campiagn nor the money tax payers are helping to fund....

Edited by cluey

So isn't conservitism by that respect.

What's your point? Nevermind.. I can guess it..

Point is, people would flame you to hell if you said liberalism was a mental disorder, but say Palin is dumb, and you'll get a dozen people agreeing with you. Irony or hypocrisy? Your choice.

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

:lol: ....good on ya hun!!!!........but saying that is very hypercritical of you saying a woman who is beautiful has no brains,lol.......but seriously......it's not relevant what she has done in her past really.......either of these women......it's the opinions,values,morals and intelligent things they bring to the plate that matter.......be it a president or prime minister....their job is to hopefully draw communities and a country together as a whole.....of course you can't please everyone........there is like all before them....a degree of personal opinion in all they say.............it's the ones that can acknowledge that,learn and grow and change their own personal attitude that are the greater person.... :tu:

being smarter than sara palin is a fruitless question.........she is what ever you want to call her........but trying to claim your smarter..........is beyond pointless......using a thread she can't respond to....i am by means defending her.......i just don't know much about her....as i don't live in U.S or canada.......judging by this....i am glad i don't...

So why are you so involved in Palin as 4 days ago you didn't know her name. If you want to defend beauty pageants go for it, this is not about beauty pageants but a women that has shown to be incapable of running the U.S. Am I in the wrong thread here or what? I think she has done very well for herself, do you know what she has done? I have nothing that makes me hate her I just don't feel she would make good president, not by a long shot. Do you have anything to say about her qualifications and why being in a beauty pageant qualifies her? or is this personal? She knows how to pull strings I will give her that.

Silver, I'm being honest here: You're obsessed with Sarah Palin! :blink:

Get over it, man! She's a private citizen in the US. You live in Canada.

Point is, people would flame you to hell if you said liberalism was a mental disorder, but say Palin is dumb, and you'll get a dozen people agreeing with you. Irony or hypocrisy? Your choice.

I think Keith Olberman is a bit insane, do I get points for that? Or am I still a loon for trying to keep a middle ground while the right wants to bull me over. Don't bother to answer I now what your going to say.

Well of course, but that's because Libralism isn't really a mental disorder.... and Palin really is dumb :tu:

Silver, I'm being honest here: You're obsessed with Sarah Palin! :blink:

Get over it, man! She's a private citizen in the US. You live in Canada.

Terribly sorry my good man, but there seems to be a lack of Canadian threads at the moment. I shall have to wait for the baby seals to be born. So till then suck it up. My being Canadian does not silent my view points on a country that dictates the world with there economy and there military. To say I can't voice my opinion on a leader that could have a direct effect on me is not acceptable. A private citizen my butt she's planning as she is going for dinner with Obama, the Alfalfa dinner I do recall.

:lol: ....i never said she would make a good president.....beauty queen or not!!!!.........as you said to me..."she claims god tells her what to do".....so i guess the athiest in you is shining through.....

I think Keith Olberman is a bit insane, do I get points for that? Or am I still a loon for trying to keep a middle ground while the right wants to bull me over. Don't bother to answer I now what your going to say.

500 "Palin is stooopid!" posts is middle-ground?