Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kid's ghosts 'haunt' St Mark's cemetery in Pi

...:::*ArorA*:::...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sinewave

• KALASH69

• J Gab

• Talion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Look at the bellow link.

Can’t believe this made Australian headlines!!!

http://www.news.com.au/national/kids-ghosts-haunt-st-marks-cemetery-in-picton/story-e6frfkvr-1225822078531

The area is renowned for sightings. The local town hall is haunted as I know a few people who have been through it on ghost tours and are now believers.

When I enlarge the image it is just two kids in white t-shirts walking through the cemetery.

Edited by sinewave

DOES this photograph show the figures of two children, born nearly a century apart, walking in their own paranormal playground?

The family who took this picture while on a ghost tour in Picton, NSW, swear there were no children inside the St Mark's Cemetery.

Which begs the question: who, or what, is out there?

Local legend has it that the two children are David Shaw and Blanche Moon, who died 60 years apart.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Thanks

B???

I see nothing in the photo that would indicate the children are spirits.

I dont know if it's the poor photo...but kids seems to be litteraly in "black and white", like an old photo.

Nice grey skin.

Notice that the kid on the right seems to be partly missing with a perfectly straight vertical line down his left hand side even though there's no visible object in the foreground he could be moving behind.

Wow.. it looks so normal.. CAUSE ITS NORMAL! -_- they're just a bunch of kids or perhaps a bunch of bored photo editors *sighs*

Those kids are wearing very white t-shirts. A little too white if you ask me....

I wish it was the entire photo and not just a portion of it. The original photo would be nice to have to look at, to see quality and what not. Easier to see if this was photoshopped or not.

This is not, however, kids walking through a cemetery and someone taking a picture. Kids don't show up black and white with the foreground in color...if this was faked, it'd have to be photoshopped.

This Sux SOOO much! how can they say who it is its too far away. i cant see how this can be anything other than 2 kids

The kids are not in black and white. Enlarge the photo and check out the legs of the kid on the left. They are clearly in color. This is simply a photo of two kids walking through a cemetery, nothing more.

Maybe one is a reflection of the other in marble?

Maybe one is a reflection of the other in marble?

No, they appear to be really there and they are different kids.

With todays technology, no one will ever believe any picture, of well.... anything! Bigfoot, UFO's, Ghosts, or even my grandmother smoking pot. So what will it take to convince anyone? Im not really convinced by this photograph either, I just wanted to comment how we have reached an age where we cannot believe even our own eyes.

Edited by zenfahr

Could be...could not be. Simple fact of the matter is that there is nothing to compare it to to see if it's genuine.

When and if there is hard photographic evidence that can be backed up by science and/or credible witnesses, this is more then likely what it will look like. Normal people doing things they may have done in their human life. Too many people expect paranormal phenomenon to look just that, paranormal, but more then likely it wont, it'll be quite mundane, as spirits are generally considered to be just a human without a body.

As for this, Im pretty on the fence. I hate when they only show a small cropped section of a photograph.

Edited by KALASH69

The figure on the right looks to be wearing a hat or something when looked at at 800%.

Cowboy or firemans hat maybe. Would like to see photo without them to compare with.

Arent ghosts usualy associated with the color white? And yet people are remarking about their white colored clothing as if they were fake.

But....its still an unremarkable photo.

Just two kids wearing the same colored shirt. Nothing ghostly about them.

2 different kids...

totally fake.

no chance ghosts would turn out THIS clear in a photo. it just doesn't seem right.

2 different kids...

totally fake.

no chance ghosts would turn out THIS clear in a photo. it just doesn't seem right.

LOL my feelings exactly.

I think its important to note the following quote in the article:

"When we were standing at the bank looking into the cemetery I was just snapping away and making jokes about the whole thing,"

With a line like that, its obvious to me that you wouldn't have noticed if two kids were walking through the cemetary. You were just simply snapping the camera around and joking.