Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

TRUEYOUTRUEME

he's as much of a nut as Pat Robertson.

Uh...Robertson can't hold a candle to Chavez. One's a dictator, the other has zero political influence on any elected officials, voters...maybe, but that's even questionable at this point.

Edited by SpiderCyde

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Cadetak

• SolarPlexus

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didn't i call it a couple of days ago. when i said usa occupies hiati.

Yeah, next up is Chavez telling Venezuelan children there is no Santa Claus because the U.S. shot him down.

well i guess since we now know that our earth quake weapon works our next target should be chavez

well i guess since we now know that our earth quake weapon works our next target should be chavez

The Earthquake Weapon is obviously too unweildly...I say we pop in the TARDIS and go back in time and snatch him up when he was still a baby, or teleport in an operative with a lightsaber, or possibly set the phazers to stun kidnap him, mind wipe him, and put him in the weapon X program.

The Earthquake Weapon is obviously too unweildly...I say we pop in the TARDIS and go back in time and snatch him up when he was still a baby, or teleport in an operative with a lightsaber, or possibly set the phazers to stun kidnap him, mind wipe him, and put him in the weapon X program.

Doesn't he realize that his antics make him and Venezuela both look foolish?

No more then any other politician...lil Kim and Dubya antics come to mind...and like dozens of other leaders. But this one does take the cake.

*Bursts out laughing* Omg! Is he serious?! This is the funniest thing that has come out of his mouth. XDDD

Earthquake weapon...what a joke. This is most likely just a stunt by Chavez; he's just aiming to increase the hatred towards the US among Venezuelans/their allies. I'm sure he doesn't believe this nonsense himself, but people with no adequate access to information, well they can't have much of a grasp of what's going on and what might be real or not.

Uh...Robertson can't hold a candle to Chavez. One's a dictator, the other has zero political influence on any elected officials, voters...maybe, but that's even questionable at this point.

Interesting question, that; who might have potentially the more influence on the more powerful people? No one takes Chavez seriously, in the "evil tyrant" role he's too much of a buffoon to be taken seriously, but people like Robertson could potentially have some very influential allies.

Chavez antics are just a joke, i concurr. But it is the most visible reaction of the general disconfort that a lot of countries in Sout and Central America, and Europe, are having for the USA prescence in Haiti. They do not object the help, but comments like that the USA plans to have men in Haiti for a long time.

This man is as much foolishness as Reagan wanting a death star. :lol:

Edited by Ryinrea

if you'll all note, at the end of the video the news presenter mentions that the georgian leader also accused russia of doing the same on 2000 and something, i couldn't hear the year.

what country is/was that guy backed by?

just a thought :innocent:

of course, it is a ludicrous claim to come from any government official anywhere when no proof exists. bit silly really.

Edited by expandmymind

This man is as much foolishness as Reagan wanting a death star. :lol:

You gotta give Reagan credit though...how frickin cool would it be to have an actual Death Star! ^_^

Chavez antics are just a joke, i concurr. But it is the most visible reaction of the general disconfort that a lot of countries in Sout and Central America, and Europe, are having for the USA prescence in Haiti. They do not object the help, but comments like that the USA plans to have men in Haiti for a long time.

I know there's talk of a long rebuilding program but I haven't heard anything about the US being the only one running it. Like I've said they already have countries they're trying to rebuild, sure they don't want to deal with another one. I'm sure the US would be thrilled if someone else stepped up and took the lead on rebuilding Haiti.

Idiots...I have the earthquake weapon! It was I that attacked Haiti! Now, I can begin my take-over, and rule Haiti with an iron fist! Imagine! The power and glory of ruling HAITI, with it's abundant resources! I'll have virtually UNLIMITED mangos! UNLIMITED! Do you hear me!!?? Muahahahahahah!

Idiots...I have the earthquake weapon! It was I that attacked Haiti! Now, I can begin my take-over, and rule Haiti with an iron fist! Imagine! The power and glory of ruling HAITI, with it's abundant resources! I'll have virtually UNLIMITED mangos! UNLIMITED! Do you hear me!!?? Muahahahahahah!

Settle down, Beavis. LOL

whether he does or doesn't, he doesn't care.

Settle down, Beavis. LOL

:lol:

MANGO's!!! I need MORE Mango's!

post-40427-126418526231_thumb.jpg

You gotta give Reagan credit though...how frickin cool would it be to have an actual Death Star! ^_^

True,it would be freaking cool to own one. :yes:

Settle down, Beavis. LOL

XDDD

NOW THE WORLD!

HAARP is just a research facility to study the ionosphere, its practical applications would be for greater communications with satellites.

A weather machine or earthquake gun would be an incredibly silly, irresponsible, and have very limited practical use.

Any earthquake is just a relieve of stress, which naturally slowly forms inside the earth crust. earthquake cannot be "created", it can be only prematurely initiated - thus an earthquake machine must operate on the principles of either a directed vibration at low frequencies or a directed shock/pulse. I would compare the earthquake with avalanche or rock fall - being stationary at the certain elevated altitude, the snow or rocks are in state of metastable equilibrium, but if someone throws a small rock to the right place, this equilibrium is destroyed and the entire mass of the material slides down, thus losing the excess of its potential energy. Pretty much same way a hollow cavity under ground has its ceiling collapsing, as this ceiling is also in a metastable state under gravity - theoretically one does not need a huge energy to provoke such collapse, but only a trigger to it, say a infrasound vibration.

Of course your right and atmospheric devices have nothing to do with this.

Any earthquake is just a relieve of stress, which naturally slowly forms inside the earth crust. earthquake cannot be "created", it can be only prematurely initiated - thus an earthquake machine must operate on the principles of either a directed vibration at low frequencies or a directed shock/pulse. I would compare the earthquake with avalanche or rock fall - being stationary at the certain elevated altitude, the snow or rocks are in state of metastable equilibrium, but if someone throws a small rock to the right place, this equilibrium is destroyed and the entire mass of the material slides down, thus losing the excess of its potential energy. Pretty much same way a hollow cavity under ground has its ceiling collapsing, as this ceiling is also in a metastable state under gravity - theoretically one does not need a huge energy to provoke such collapse, but only a trigger to it, say a infrasound vibration.

Of course your right and atmospheric devices have nothing to do with this.

Your argument sounds a little like the thread 'LCROSS - The Moon is a Target' and argument I was trying to make. :w00t:

Of course new studies also show that a fault on one part of the Earth can also travel to a fault even on the other side of the Earth. Before this earthquake in Haiti there was a 6.2 quake that took place in Northern California. I guess Chavez thinks that Obama created that one as well.

Hope for Haiti. What I can not understand is how we can send artillery and tanks and war machines faster than we can send water and cranes and medicine and basic supplies. Something is very wrong. Why is it so easy to start a war? I visualize that it can be as easy for peace. Lets hope and have faith that the power of... love will soon combat the love of power. I will remain hopeful because I LOVE OUR MOTHER--EARTH.

Edited by Me_Again

I have a photograph of the weapon:

25.jpg

Edited by Voyager10

Hope for Haiti. What I can not understand is how we can send artillery and tanks and war machines faster than we can send water and cranes and medicine and basic supplies. Something is very wrong. Why is it so easy to start a war? I visualize that it can be as easy for peace. Lets hope and have faith that the power of... love will soon combat the love of power. I will remain hopeful because I LOVE OUR MOTHER--EARTH.

Because in war you have time to prepare and move your equipment into position before you do anything. In natural disasters you have no time to prepare and must do the best you can. And it's good that you love Earth, though she seems a bit ticked at us...all under Obama's orders of course. ;)

Well now that Chavez has learned the truth the CIA will now have to kill him. I think the based on what we have been told about the US' new abilities the most likely method of this will be in the form of poisonous gas, delievered through a giant snake, hidden in a basket, while a CIA agent yells "COBRA!!!"

Edited by Corp