Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

world's most miserable-looking fish

chemical-licker

So you think you've had a bad day? Spare a thought for the world's most miserable-looking fish, which is now in danger of being wiped out

The unfortunately named blobfish has already acquired a reputation for looking sad.

And now it has good reason for its glum expression - scientists are warning over-fishing by trawlers of its south eastern Australian habitat is threatening to make it extinct.

The bloated bottom dweller, which can grow up to 12 inches, lives at depths of up to 800m, so it rarely seen by humans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245955/So-think-youve-bad-day---Spare-thought-worlds-miserable-looking-fish-danger-wiped-out.html#ixzz0deBp6Uvx

This is a guess who the fish looks like?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• chemical-licker

• HerNibs

• brlesq1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Its cute...

Thanks

B???

This is like a meme going round my school at the moment... kind of like a you will **** bricks, type thing :lol:

Bit random. Poor blobfishy!

I am sure his mother thought he was beautiful.

Looks like the notorious Al Bundyfish, from the "Married With Children" species.

Poor thing it does look miserable. I'd guess because it was on the bottom of the sea and some jerk yanked it up and it died.